Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 701 through 725 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • Buster
    @doulgas

Blue’s Brawl. A complete waste of time.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Yep, total gem sucker in every way possible.

grammyK
    @grammyk

Totally. DC bosses are way too repetitive. Really sick of this one.

Wings
    @arjrick

Yesterday and today I got 4-5-6 for DC.

Yesterday I could complete DC and KPP in first try.

The KP room of DC for me is same as what @grammyK posted above.  I just got lucky while using Blues (thought was an useless bird) which dismantled the hut type structure and knocked the KP (which is where my luck came in) into the right hand set of 4 fans which launched KP into the left hand set of four fans and eventually out of view to the left of the screen.

KPP was relatively easy as well, but for the final KPP i had to use 60 gems as I knew all I needed was 2 birds to complete it. I got 20 gems in daily treasures (by watching videos) so am looking at it as if I only paid 40 gems.

But one thing I am not sure is, Stella will be active for 24 hours.  Below is a screen shot.  I had activated it appox 10 hours before the screen shot.  Is this a new feature or did I just get lucky?

stella

grammyK
    @grammyk

@arjrick, Stella only 4 hours when activated just now (I keep forgetting about the extra birds :-)

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Damned DC/KPP. It’s just few spells and apples + useless rare chest. I play those just to get apples and gems on daily tasks, but overall – absurd of level 100. With 8 birds I am around 700 FP and it’s getting almost impossible to win. I heard, Rovio is challenging those players that spend money and gems in the game, so I stopped paying $ and gems. After long period, I got my free videos back until this recent Pride hat event (another nonsense)

Buster
    @doulgas

Yeh, those rare chests are about as rare as trump tweets.

Fortunately, today’s DC for me was an easy 2-3-4. The KP room was a simple matter of clearing the structure from the bottom and then sending KP around the loop until he drops through.

KPP was another story. The final room is gem quicksand where you have to push him through a series of tunnels so he’ll exit off to the left. It takes a lot of birds or some very good shots, and I had neither. For bubble feathers it wasn’t worth a second try.

Wings
    @arjrick

Yet another 4-5-6 for me. But could complete DC on second try. Had to use 60 gems to complete KPP (not sure if it was worth it as the stupid rare chest gave me 20 black pearls).  Below are the screen shots for DC KP and final rooms in each of the 3 levels of KPP.

DC KP Final Room (this was the second time this showed up in less than a week for me)

KPP Level 1 Final Room

KPP Level2 Final Room

KPP Level3 Final Room

Finally – looks like I am one of the (un?)lucky ones to be given 24 horus for the extra birds to be awake. Bubbles also has twice the power for today and tomorrow.  I had activated Hal (which I can never use properly) to test if it will be awake for 24 hours.  Later when I saw Bubbles was double the power activated it.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same 4-5-6 DC and same KPP for me. Got lucky on the DC and Terrence nuked him, not really sure how. KPP was easy, but got lucky that piggy didn’t get jammed up on round 2.

Still only 4 hours for me with the extra birds.

grammyK
    @grammyk

Same 4 bosses for me but in 2,3,4 DC and 3,4,5 KPP. Took me a lot of tries and some gems on the last KPP but got it done.

Looked closely after reading @arjrick ‘s lovely report and I haven’t got the 24 hours yet but do have the doubling on Puffy so I’ll do MEBC when he can wake up.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Another 4-5-6 and can’t even get to the final room. Too many rooms that take 3-4 birds, plus miner and magician pigs.

Wings
    @arjrick

Yep as @aggieguy said, yet another 4-5-6 and I am unable to even complete 4th room of KP level of DC.

It is one thing to give some people 2-3-4 and some 4-5-6 but it is absolutely asinine to make the 4-5-6 that much harder by needing 2-3 birds to clear each room.

It is getting ridiculous. Either reduce the number of rooms if each room is going to have multiple structure, micropigs, magician pigs, flying pigs and what not and need multiple birds to clear or make it so rooms can be cleared with max 1-2 birds each.

Most games I have played have a level/same playing field for all players. Only Rovio seems hell bent on favoring and frustrating players based on some stupid criteria.

And for daily quest for the last 8 days – for the last quest worth 20 gems – I got KPP 4 times, collect 25 satrs 3 times and Use Spell once.

Buster
    @doulgas

And I had a totally different experience today. The DC was so easy I didn’t bother to take a screenshot, but I wish I had for comparison. I think it was a 3-4-5.

The KPP final room was a bust, though. I didn’t have the right ammunition.

grammyK
    @grammyk

I got 3,3,4 for DC but found it hard, 60 gems to finish. KPP level 3 impossible.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

4-5-6 and never got past room two on round 3. Too many impossible to kill pigs without Bomb who of course does not appear until the end.

This is just no longer fun.

Buster
    @doulgas

I entered the final room of Friday’s DC with 4 birds, plus a video bird, plus another one when the meter filled up…and I still couldn’t get it done. You win.

Wings
    @arjrick

Yes @aggieguy. This is no longer fun. Like you said 4-5-6 again today and I am frankly sick of this combination for DC. I could barely get to room 4 of KP, with video bird.

Not sure what room combination @doulgas had, but reading above comment makes me think, even if today’s DC is 2-3-4 it would have been useless.

I guess congrats @douglas for being able to see the KP room of DC (sarcasm ofcourse) :-)

My frustration is almost at its peak.

4-5-6 DC wth asinine structures and unkillable pigs

Play KPP or Stars for the last Daily Quest – always (to get 20 gems)

Arena – Opponents with no spells always win even after I use 2-3 spells and have more FP

Rare chests most of the time (90%) resulting in 20 BP or 100-200 feathers.

TOF – Pig at second floor everyday

Zero enjoyments and zero rewards (or maybe I should be generous and say I get to collect 45 gems and 5 apples every day).

Basically, lately that is what it looks like. I am playing this stupid game to get 45-65 gems and 5-7 apples a day.

Rovio – I concur.  You Win.

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

THE LAST 4 DAYS I HAVE HAD 5 5 6 FOR DC AND 5 6 ? KPP. WASN’T GONNA SPEND TO FIND OUT WHAT 3 LEVELS OF KPP WAS. THESE WERE ALL SUPER HARD 2 TO 3 BIRD LEVELS. RAY GUNNERS, SNOWBALLERS, TRACTOR BEAMERS, MAGICIANS, MICROS AND BAD BIRD LINEUPS. WHAT A RIP. I NEED THOSE APPLES. ROVIO GAVE ME A HUNGRY HATCHLING. THIS GAME IS FUN BUT FRUSTRATING.

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

TODAY DC 5 5 6 WITH IMPOSSIBLE 6. SUPER HARD WITH A NO EXIT HARD HEADED BOSS PIG LEVEL. WHAT MAKES ME SO MAD IS I PAY FOR DAILY GEM LETTER AND TODAY I NEED TO PLAY KPP TO GET THE REWARD BUT WON’T BE ABLE TO EVEN COMPLETE DC, UNLESS THEY DO ONE OF THOSE SWITCHAROOS ON SETUP WITH 1 HR LEFT. ROVIO BITES THE BIG ONE. NO FUN BEING HAD HERE.

Buster
    @doulgas

@chrispdog, I share your frustration, but would you please go easy on the ALL CAPS? It’s hard to read.

Wings
    @arjrick

Yet another 4-5-6. Room 6 and KP in DC screen shot below.  All though I was able to get to KP room, I could barely manage a dent on KP. I got there with 2 birds and recieved an additional bird by filling the destruction meter and a video bird and yet the KP was stuck between the blue and orange portal and in sheer frustration forgot to take screenshot.

Anyways tried two more time and both time could hardly manage to get to 5th room.  So giving up.

If tomorrow is the same I probably will quit the game and delete it coz playing a game for handful apples a day is not why I liked this game to begin with.

Good luck to the rest of you. Hopefully you will have better success today than I did.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I figured it was pointless given what @arjrick had, but went ahead and gave the DC a go.  Sometimes beating it is just random luck.

Mine was 4-4-5, and completely different. The final king pig easy. Took him out with Matilda and Bomb, plus the flowers tossing him around a bit.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

For the KPP, I’m dead on round 2; barely made it past round 1.  It is a very similar room as @arjrick has for the DC.

Buster
    @doulgas

My experience was a little different. A 2-3-4 but with the same final room as @AggieGuy. I love it when the flowers do most of the work.

I couldn’t do a thing with KPP. On level 1 he landed on that top perch and nothing I had could knock him off. And I had 6 birds!

RizDub
    @rizdub

I had the same setup as @aggieguy – 4-4-5 setup, same final room. But I could barely freaking get to that point – because every room in the third level required two or three birds to clear, which left me with next to nothing for the boss.

At this point I seriously think Rovio is giving different players different experiences to prevent us from warning and coordinating with each other.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 701 through 725 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.