Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 726 through 750 (of 1,808 total)
  • Replies
  • Wings
    @arjrick

Ok – Yeah – Done.  Another 4-5-6. Impossible to win as it was a Gem sucker for me.  But I thought, ok, let me see if I spend Gems what type of luck I will have. I spent 240 gems to complete DC.

The KP landed between the flower on the left and the middle rock.  Needed 6 birds to help push it to the flower and also get rid of the structure on the top right. First time for 60 gems I got Red, Blues and Chuck and for 180 gems got blues, Terrence and Silver.

And then when I went to KPP, it was even more difficult, micro birds hiding in places I cannot reach bit worst is no more video birds in KPP.  This is the second time I am noticing.  If I use Gems in DC, video birds disppear from KPP.

And to add insult to injury when I tried Arena today, and I truly wish I took screen shot, I was ahead by 13 million points (I was 31 million and opponet was 18 million) and I had two birds and opponent had 2 birds.  Mine Stella plus Terrence and opponent Pig Inflater plus Matilda.  Next bird we both used opponent jumped to 41 million where as I only got to 35 million.  FP of both of us was exact same – (635 with extra bird).  Looks like Rovio thought, since I already spent Gems, I will spend more Gems as this would have been my last win to complete the streak.  I am beyond furious, because now I know for a fact, Rovio not only make it difficult but actually cheats you of wins deliberately so you will spend Gems.

I thikn I am done.  Good luck to the rest of you.

Some screen shots below

Level2-Room1

DC-KP-Room1

DC-KP-Room2

DC-KP-Room3

DC-KP-Room6

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I had another 4-4-5 today, completely different than what @arjrick had. The final room was not hard, but I had to play the DC twice because the birds I had left when I got there the first time were worthless. Had to have Bomb, Terrance, and Matilda to rid myself of the king pig.

Now we’ll see how the KPP goes.

Edit:

The KPP wasn’t hard.  The first king pig I thought would be it, but managed to beat it.  Just make sure you have all of your heavy hitters.  Does take some luck still with the flowers tossing the pig around a bit.  Rounds 2 and 3 were easy.  Just make sure you have Bomb, Grey, or Matilda for the final room on round 3 to dislodge the king pig.  Stella is then good for floating him off the screen.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Can’t get past room 4 on round 3. Way too much junk in the way, plus endless immortal  micro pigs.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

It’s the one with the trampolines and the Foreman Pig is positioned high above, you have to waste a few birds to get rid of the crap first. It’s a common level on DC, whether you beat it or not depends on luck, I failed, didn’t try again.

grammyK
    @grammyk

Equal to @aggiequy. It does feel that since I got my FP to 400 and growing, I am getting more and more of the harder ones.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The DC was 4-4-5 and easy.

The KPP was another story. Rounds 1 and 2 were easy. First king pig got stuck, so it took almost every bird, to drop him down the hole, but normally it just takes 2-3 birds to beat it. Round 2 took 2 birds.

Rounds 3 had a king pig with very high hit points, and the exit blocked off.

Buster
    @doulgas

I had the same experience yesterday.

Today (Sunday) I could not finish DC after two attempts and didn’t see how spending gems would have helped much.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

680FP, DC full crap. Boss level had 6 rooms and never made till room 6. Tried 5-6 times.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

4-5-6 and 100% gem sucker.

Made it to the final room with no birds left, including the video bird. Exit is blocked off, which means the KP has super high health.

Joe B.
    @joeb

Final KPP was ridiculous I didn’t even watch a video for another bird…don’t waste your time today

They set up the flower shooters with such low velocity that your birds can’t even damage the KP. One of those days where the prior rooms are tough and even when u nail them u find a boss beatable only with gems

grammyK
    @grammyk

I have been getting more of the difficult DC versions and today was back to 3,3,4 but they also but KPP back on my daily quests and still no video birds. Seems to have been since my basic FP went over 400.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Today was easy. 4-5-6, cleared from second attempt

humberto-casado
    @humberto-casado

Mine seems to be so unfair that I’m about to quit the game entirely. My DC has been 5-5-6 for the last month and the KPC is always 5-6-6. It’s impossible to finish without spending gems. Does anybody else have this experience? My FP is in the low 800’s and I spend about $50 a month on this game. Could this be why?

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

You answered your own question. You spend money. “So please spend more”, Rovio.

I stopped buying gems after my free videos disappeared. I know people have this unfair advantage, while it appears that everyone who makes in-game purchases loses this free benefit from the game.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

@Humberto-Casado: same for me, FP around 700, DC is 5-5-6, KPC 5-6-6. It has been changed from 3-4-5 a few weeks ago. Could not finish one single KPC since then. I’m not willing to spend any gems for these insane settings. Most of the last rooms are impossible to reach or even to finish without gems, esp. if exits are blocked…. I always quit, it’s not worth to try. If I can finish DC without gems it’s fine, but I refuse playing KPC. It’s a pity, was always fun to play, but as Rovio changed to the more-money-making-mode, I’m not longer in.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

4-5-6 for me and the most infamous of the gem suckers.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

DC 3-3-4. About 10 tries. Best result with free bird from ad:

Thank you Rovio. Go f… yourself.

Buster
    @doulgas

I had the same as @piggsy, but I didn’t have the same level of patience and determination. Gave up after two attempts.

Meme324
    @meme324-2

Last 3 weeks I play DC, but only half(butt) and just aren’t sweat it and letting it get me frustrated. I go into knowing that I mostly likely won’t make it to the last room with more than one bird so I’m prepared to lose before I begin. It quite a surprise those days I actually win and then win the BC on top of that. Also proud of myself for not caving and spending gems no matter how close it is, because you know it’s never close enough anymore. After playing daily for a year and a half, not much compared to most, but I’m about burnt out and it becoming a chore to play these days, I stay for my clan. I have been checking out other games, kinda liking Klondike, never played that type of game before, it is slow especially for someone as impatient as I am.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

DC 4-5-6 today. I tried it once then gave up.  Gem sucker.

Buster
    @doulgas

Lately I play the DC just to earn the daily quest gems and pick up some easy apples. The rewards are too chintzy to justify spending 60 gems to win unless you’ve got a sure thing.

That said, my DC for Friday was a not-too-tough 4-4-5. You just need to save some heavy artillery to clear out the structure on the bottom, then use the flowers to send the kp to his doom.

KPP was another story, though. I couldn’t get past the first level without gems. Bad omen.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

today DC done in third attempt without gems :)

@ buster you did not miss anything new… could finish KPP first level after several tries, but second level was insane as usual, the new purple superpig-bird was hiding on the left floor, impossible to reach , even with hundreds of gems, which I did of course not invest :)

Buzzeeee
    @buzzeeee

@AggieGuy

Yep, that’s the screen that when I see it I stop and am immediately done with Angry Birds for the day.  Won’t play it.  Never gonna play that one again.  Pointless.

As to the new villain, I know his name is Zeta, but he’s always gonna be known as Gemsucker to me, because so far that’s the only screens he’s appeared on for me.

Buster
    @doulgas

Well, it’s Zeta again on the DC. Went into the final room with 5 birds, not counting the video freebie. Got absolutely nowhere on a setup that really doesn’t look that tough.

grammyK
    @grammyk

I had a lot of trouble getting past room one. Then room 2 was easy, I put Stella over the building to lift Zeta and everything went everywhere and she was toast. Even managed the KPP today.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 726 through 750 (of 1,808 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.