Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • Buster
    @doulgas

I make no attempt to “aim” birds at KP with those trampolines, unless you’ve got clearance to drop an egg or silver on it. Usually I see if there’s any debris that can be caused to bounce around and then just fire birds into the mix and hope they bump into him often enough. If not, bye-bye.

Wings
    @arjrick

DC was a bust yesterday but I could complete DC and KPP realtively easily today(Thursday).  DC took two tries and KPP took two tries, but I did not have to waste any gems.

Only difference is I still got 4-5-5 in DC. Bad luck continues with TOF and Arena (today I was at level 5 and got an opponent only with 15 more FP than me. I used 4 spells to zero by opponent and I still lost by > 15K).

grammyK
    @grammyk

Well I am learning here, especially from Buster @doulgas, did DC (4,4,5) on second try, my first one bird KP, lobbed Stella over him so she picked him up from the right and carried him ever so gently out of the screen to the left.

On to KPP . . . 3,4,5

Two tries and done, all Ks familiar, Stella a big help.

Buster
    @doulgas

No joy for me today. A 4-4-5. It’s hard to make it to the final room with any birds left and if you do, prepare to spend some gems. There are two ledges that he can camp out on.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

Gem grab DC for Friday, and of course the KPP is on the daily quest.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Had the same final room on a 4-5-6. Pig has mega strength and getting to the final with more than a few birds won’t happen.

That room has been a gem sucker since the first time it appeared.

grammyK
    @grammyk

Ok, things are really wrong today. I see I am getting less rooms which contributes to success, AND! KPP was NOT on my daily quests. I’ve finally accepted the way the rooms change each try and the randomness of cards is obvious, but I really don’t see the point in our not playing the same levels/games each day.

What if mighty eagle, regular levels, and clan challenges and battles are different for different sets of people on the same day? (Arena is different as a person may start over at level 1 many times per day)

So, we are not just relying on our skill and FP (hard played and paid for) but on the luck of the draw from some daily challenge pool of levels.

The only point to this has to be the psychological push to get gamers to spend more money. And, it is a serious secret unless a group starts to compare things more carefully as we have been doing.

Buzzeeee
    @buzzeeee

Yep, the DC is really easy today until the last room, which is the biggest gem sucker in the whole game (and that’s really saying something) and one I refuse to play.  It’s pointless.  The second I see that room I quit the game for the day.  There’s no other reason for this room to exist other than to sucker people into throwing gems at it, and as long as Rovio keeps it in the game they can say goodbye to me playing anything else on any day I encounter it.

Wings
    @arjrick

Looks like @grammyK is the lucky one today.  Like @aggieguy I got 4-5-6.  First two levels of DC are very easy even with 4 and 5 rooms and could complete with 3-4 birds left.

The KP level of DC had 6 levels, and getting to the final room with any birds (let alone stella) was impossible. Gave up after 3 tries. Booking this KP room to memory so when I see it next time, I will just close the game and get on with life.

@grammyK
    , all though all this seems random, I have a strong feeling Rovio has a set of critieria by which they make it miserable for a set of players and let a set of players enjoy the game – for a given day. Hopefully someone someday will crack the formula by which time I hope I would have moved on.  :-)

Buster
    @doulgas

Here’s what’s waiting for you in the final room of today’s Bomb Blast…IF you can get to the final room with any birds left.

And this result was the best I could do.

Good luck, I’m out.

grammyK
    @grammyk

@doulgas, that is the same bouncing guy as on the KPP1 two days ago :-(

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Interesting, mine was completely different. It was 4-5-6, but the final room was not the one shown above.  Got lucky because it took the video bird, plus the one I was able to earn after that to kill the pig.

Now, the KPP for me was a gem sucker with round one having the usual exit blocked off, with the pig having a lot of health. Add two fire pigs and its not even worth a second attempt.  They almost never sleep (seen 1 sleeping fire pig, ever) and take out every single bird while never missing.

grammyK
    @grammyk

I tried a second time to see which one I got, it was the same as @doulgas, rather than @aggieguy. So, as KPP is not on the DQs today, I’m moving on for today.

Buster
    @doulgas

Good freakin’ luck today, folks.

grammyK
    @grammyk

Yeah, NOT ! Lol

Wings
    @arjrick

Yesterday DC, I had 4-5-6 same as @aggieguy.  My DC KP was different than the screen shot above by @douglas. I had to use 60 gems to get through.

If I visited the foum beforehand I probably wouldn’t have wasted gems.  If I solve DC, then chances are pretty high that I can get through KPP.  Only reason I spent 60 gems.  But looks like blocked exits are back as per the screen shot @aggieguy posted above.  So gave up after 2 tries.

Today I have 4-5-6 again.  First two levels pretty easy, but I could get to KP in last level with no birds to spare. So giving up.

Ever since the update3 days ago,  it is consistently 4-5-6 for me and I can hardly get to the final KP room.  Also I am not getting the video for TOF treasures are always only hats I already own, which means I only get 10 black pearls.

Rovio – Mission Statement – We are going to suck out the joy out of every feature, DC, KPP, TOF, Treasures, Arean etc etc.  Let us see if you will still love us.  :-)

Wings
    @arjrick

@grammyK – looks like you had 4-5-5 today.  My KP room of DC is different.  Below are some screen shots.

Below is the 5th room of 3rd level and is a representation of rooms 1-4 for 3rd level, where you need luck or 2-3 birds.

DC 3rd level 5th room

Below is the KP room for my DC today

KP Room

Below is an example of a micro pig that is still alive, even after a structure falls on it.

Long Live Micro Pigs

grammyK
    @grammyk

@arjrick, I actually only had 4,4,5 but the first 4 rooms of level 3 I am unable to finish with more than 0 or 1 bird.

I have trouble with micro pigs too, but that picture of yours is the worst I have ever seen.

I am giving up today because KPP not on the daily quests and levels one and two take two long to get through and it nice out today.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Just about to post the same thing as @arjrick.  It was 4-5-6, and the same ending room.  Still couldn’t beat it even with having Terrance and Matilda (plus Red and Chuck who did nothing) due to the pig’s extremely high health.

Going to try one more time and see if I can float him away with Stella.

On the 5th room in round 3, have Bomb available if possible.  Detonate him about where the light is hanging down next to the rocket.  It will clear all of that, and the flowers should throw enough debris to collapse the other structure, some luck required.

Edit: Made it there with Stella, but as usual, the game screwed me over.  Pig got knocked into a place where he was stuck while I was trying to move stuff out of the way so he could float away, and even though I had Stella, she was useless.

With everything Rovio is doing to make the game only for pay-2-play people, I just don’t see myself playing it much longer.  They should just charge $5 or $10 a month to play and be honest about their intentions.

Wings
    @arjrick

@grammyK, KPP is in the daily quest for me – both yesterday and today.  So – this is one more difference apart from number of rooms.

@aggieguy
    – thanks for the tip – will keep it in mind next time I see that room.

I don’t think I will try the DC again today all though there is time left.  It is too frustrating to try and get to the final room where the pig – no mattter what you use remains healthy and alive.  I have seen that room previously and remember how difficult that KP is to beat.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Yeah, I made it to the final room, twice, but never again so I gave up.  Too many micro pigs that just won’t flipping die.  Rooms 1 and 3  are taking 3-4 birds to clear.

Buster
    @doulgas

“…know when to fold ’em.”

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Thanks @doulgas.  Now I have that song stuck in my head. ;-)

grammyK
    @grammyk

On a roll today. This type of day is how they keep you coming back.

Got easy 3,3,4 DC, easy 3,4,5 KPP (pics of 3 kings later, I missed one).

They gave me this win: (I firmly believe that this card picking thing is fully rigged and has nothing to do with my luck. I have done terrible for a few days even in arena and regular levels so I was given a boost. I do pay for gem letters which is basically a monthly fee to play so I suppose I’m on the “keep ‘em happy enough” list.)

Bosses:

this guy started about where he is now and got chased around by big red for great damage

This was my second one bird shot. I am finding it works better to clear the exit path first then push the king out. So I tried sending yellow bird over him and I hit the top of the crown and KP then followed yellow bird out the right side.

bounce, bounce, bounce,… fluked it ok

And to top off the day, this feat to be won today:

Now, back to sleep; not my usual habit to wake up at 4:30 am!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The DC for me was another 4-5-6, but not hard. Took two birds to beat the final room.

I had the same boss 2 and 3 in the KPP. The first king pig was a different room.

Did spend 60 gems to beat the KPP because I was just too lazy to go through it a second time and knew I could beat it with 3 more birds, plus would get a 4th with just a little destruction.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.