Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • SB311
    @sb311

The DC was okay but I had to play it twice because I messed up the first time.

Another room had no pigs so it just fast forwarded to the next room and then I had the same boss level for KPP level 2 and 3.

The one for level 2 got caught up in the slime near the slingshot and was defeated pretty instantaneously.

The third level had the boss pig going round and round, hitting off a tiny post on the far platform while depleting his life. I thought he was going to pop, but he eventually settled on the far platform. Luckily, I had bomb left and I was able to defeat him without spending any gems. Received a second rare chest too. :)

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

So what’s with the empty rooms lately? Not that I really mind, but it just seems weird that even Rovio would have such a huge glitch. It makes the DC/KPP easier and means less gem harvesting.

On the DC, I’m thinking that the empty room shouldn’t exist. Today it was 3-3-4, but room 1 in the first round was empty, which means it is a 2-3-4.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

On the KPP for me, there was one difference in the boss room for rounds 2 and 3.

Round 3 had the same room as @sb311 posted, but for round 2’s final room, that wall to the upper right of the king pig wasn’t there, and I floated him off with Stella. Had to beat him to death on round 3.

What sucks is there is that little nub sticking up on the platform’s right side that will often stop the pig cold and makes him hard to knock off unless you can use Grey or Stella. Terrance and Bomb just hurt him, but he doesn’t move.

Buster
    @doulgas

You can do that DC in one shot if you send silver around the slime then release him just to the right of the king. It will send him flying off to the left.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

Rovio has messed up the DC a lot since the introduction of Hal, they broke the rule of alternate 3-4-5 and 2-3-4 pattern. Sometimes there were rooms with just structures and no pigs. All the room numbers are random now.

These were the stages for Christmas. I got a strange 4-3-5 today.

DC

KPP levels

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Anyone else get a 4-4-5 DC today?

SB311
    @sb311

Yes. I have never had that sequence before today. It also seemed a bit more difficult then usual for me, but the boss pig was pretty easy.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

Yes, it was 4-4-5, and the same waterfall level as yours. I could complete the DC but paid 60 gems for KPP

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Another 4-4-5 today Make sure you have Bomb, Terrance, or Stella at the end to clear the way for piggy.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

KPP level 3 for today, a luck based stage for the pig to fall off. The flowers may repeatedly shooting the boss back, or not.

The first 2 levels were easy.

SB311
    @sb311

This was my level 3 in the kpp today, which I had to spend 60 gems on because I didn’t have time to back through it again and i only had chuck left. I was glad to see there was an exit for the pig because they have a modified one that seals it off.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

DC for today is an exercise in “why even bother”.

4-4-5 featuring rooms with 4 different structures in them spread around the room so it takes you 4 birds each to clear it (unless you either get lucky or have a Terrence or spell). Scuba pigs AND balloon pigs (in same screen) in level 3 to insure you waste birds. Add in the little teeny tiny pigs encased in blocks that are impossible to destroy and you have the recipe to suck gems faster than a vacuum cleaner in a supernova.

Also in 3rd level after 6 tries I got to KP level with one bird left, and it’s a level where you have to push him around and knock down barriers to get him through them, finally to the cliff off the right hand side.

An coincidentally enough, daily gem reward based on attempting KPP, so if you can’t get through DC you can’t get the gems for trying KPP.

Here boy… get the carrot… look….

Buster
    @doulgas

DC today is pretty easy, even though it’s another 4-4-5 and you have to slog through a lot of rooms to get your nothing reward.

But I couldn’t even clear the first level of KPP, even after striking the first 2 rooms so I had a full arsenal of birds. This one has the fans that push KP down into a dead-end corner, so your only hope is to pound him to death, and you have to clear the structures in the way even to do that.

The trick is probably to use the black hole at the top to send KP flying off to the left into oblivion. I thought silver might do it, but it didn’t kick KP far enough. Hal might be the best bird for this but I didn’t want to wake him up. So I surrendered and decided to spend my time more productively, like reading junk mail.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

@douglas I tried it today as well, first time into the KPP round 1- I used Blues to get rid of that small balloon ledge in front of the KP platform, then Silver to fly under him and knock him upwards out of the screen. To my shock it worked, he never came down and the screen ended! I never even used that vortex thing!

KPP screen 2 (4 rounds) is one of those ones with a whole maze of slime flumes and a fireman pig sitting at the very end on a platform that KP will invariably land on before falling out (if you ever get him there). I somehow managed to do it by dropping Mathilda’s egg into that flume first to get rid of that b**tard, then dislodging the KP from his platform using Blues. The KP falls onto a flume which sends him flying towards the slingshot and the ledge sitting above it (good luck knocking him off that unless you took Hal into the room) I quickly sent Silver under him as he was flying and again, hit him upwards and he just happened to bounce off the ledge and fall into the flume that takes him right out of the screen. TOTAL LUCK

KPP screen 3 (5 rounds being another total suckfest where micropigs somehow magically survive even a barrage of rocks, a direct hit by Bomb, and falling 2 and 3 levels to land on the floor): Final level was a surprisingly basic screen with flowers, a rock floor that’s got a hole in it on the right hand side (blocked by balloons) and a rock ledge to the high far right where KP is sitting. AGAIN, keep the Silver until the end. Used Blues to push him into the flower, when the flower shot him out AGAIN used Silver to fly under him and knock him upwards into oblivion.

I didn’t expect to ever finish this and can say if it weren’t for Silver being able to catapult KP into the upper oblivion, I never would have succeeded.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

Today’s DC and KPP are absolutely ridiculous, all stages were gem suckers.  I couldn’t complete KPP level 2 and surrendered after 5 tries.

The DC is a 4-4-6 stage, with 6 rooms boss level for the first time.

For KPP, the first two levels were very hard.

For this one, I got lucky when the Chef with full health crashed into Terence, he flew to the slingshot and suddenly died, glitch or not?

For level 2, it was a total gem grab stage. I didn’t know how to beat it, direct hit with Silver and Terence hardly depleted the Foreman Pig’s health, and he usually landed to the left or right dead corner where no bird could even reach. Unless you paid tons of gems and repeatedly bombard him with like 10 Matildas and Silvers, there was no way to beat this.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The DC and KPP were easy today, no gems required. On KPP 1, I had all my heavy hitters and simply beat him to death. Was actually surprised it worked. Usually the levels where they remove the hole that piggy normally would go down are impossible as the king pig as nearly endless hit points.

@angrybirdspoop
    , looks like you had a completely different DC and KPP and I and @doulgas had.

I’m starting to wonder if the number and difficulty of rounds on the DC and KPP are now based on a player’s overall FP. Anyone here have an account with a low FP getting the 4-4-5 or 4-4-6 DC, or are you getting 2-3-4, or 3-4-5?

SB311
    @sb311

For some reason, my post was deleted from this morning. Don’t know why..

I think I had a 4-5-5 DC today and a 3-4-5 KPP. I was able to get through both and got a rare chest for each, but missed picking any cards with 3 spells and got one hat I already have for 20bp. :/

I definitely had a couple of lucky things happen like a fan sending silver into the pig in level 1 of the kpp, depleting a lot of his life and stella lifting the boss pig up and dropping him in the right place for him to roll to the exit hole in the third level of kpp.

The DC:

The KPP:

SB311
    @sb311

@angrybirdspoop, maybe I will be getting that DC and KPP tomorrow. It does look like a complete gem grab especially the second level of kpp. I don’t think I have ever figured that one out and have usually had to pay gems. :(

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

@sb311, that was the same ones I had.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

@sb311

Those in your deleted post were ones for Friday, all 4 levels are the same as mine, as I have previously posted the 3rd KPP level, I usually get the schedule one day ahead.

Maybe our FP level are very similar, so we will have the same levels sooner or later.

I guess the some of the fastest places to get the new levels are Australia and New Zealand!?

@aggieguy

Will you have the ones I got for Saturday?

Buster
    @doulgas

I play in the morning in the western US, so I don’t see most of these posts until that evening or the next morning. I suppose that makes me one of the first victims. Today’s DC is a 4-4-5, not too bad — you can get KP with one shot if you have Terrance and fire it right at him.

@sb311
    , that level 2 KPP in your post actually isn’t too bad once you get the trick. You have to take out that obstruction just below and to the left of KP. That means you first have to destroy the platform that’s in the way of the middle slime path. Sometimes you can do both with one shot.

It’s hard to knock KP off the perch if you try to get him from the lower slime path. That’s too easy.

SB311
    @sb311

I have a 4-4-6 DC today and I can’t figure it out. I have played three times already and have the same birds each time: Terrence, bomb, silver, and blues. Anyone have any suggestions?

SB311
    @sb311

@doulgas, no, I was talking about the second level of @angrybirdspoop post above where there are fans and the boss always seems to fall into the massive dead zone to the right. I don’t think I have ever figured that one out.

The slime one in my kpp level 2 was a breeze. I usually send blues to take out the platform next to the slingshot and then go from there. Used stella to clear the upper platform so the boss pig just flew right past that area once I knocked him off his perch.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

@angrybirdspoop, I’ve got the DC you had yesterday.

I couldn’t beat it without spending gems, and even then it was not certain as the pig got surrounded by so much debris that even Terrance at full speed could not reach him.

I’ve got to leave in a few minutes for some family stuff so no chance to try again, and I don’t really care to anyway. The KPP is likely also what you had and no way I want to waste time or gems on it.

SB311
    @sb311

Yes, I have the same dc and kpp as @angrybirdspoop did yesterday. I’m going to try it one more time, but I can’t get past level 2 and even if I had gems to use, I wouldn’t because I can’t deplete the boss pigs life enough to make it worthwhile. :(

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.