Space Bridge Missions

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Space Bridge Missions

• Hey – is it just TF levels that contribute to the score? Sometimes when I use 3 x Level 15 TFs I still need to watch the advert to get the full five rewards. Would that change if I upgraded their gear too? Thanks.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Galaxes
    @galaxes

Acessories dont make any difference.

Grayhamster
    @grayhamster

Thanks – as watching it is then!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

You have to match a mission type with TF type. Types are bomb, looking glass and bulb.

Grayhamster
    @grayhamster

Thanks – yeah got the match thing, just surprised I was still needing to watch ads with a full team of level 15s.

thanks again.

NoahLot
    @noahlot

There’s a time range for each mission type. For longest hard missions (48 hours instead of usual 24) you will need overpowered TFs to not watch a video.

Grayhamster
    @grayhamster

Ah that’s helpful thanks. I’m still quite new so no OP TFs yet. But at least I know who to go for. How many over levels do you need to get the no videos? Like three guys at 16 for example or 2 15’s and one 18 etc?

Galaxes
    @galaxes

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Honestly if ur doing missions legit unlike me then u got a long way to get all the 5 rewards everytime.</p>

RFredW
    @rfredw

Did a bit of a spading session on 48h hard missions, correct-symbol:-
    (15,15,15) gets 4 rewards
    (16,16,16) gets 4 rewards
    (16,16,17) gets 5 rewards
    (15,15,19) gets 5 rewards

(I’ve just set a 14,14,22 off for science: Haven’t got any suitable 13s or 21s)

ttfn
    Fred

Grayhamster
    @grayhamster

That’s awesome thanks very much for that. Super helpful.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Space Bridge Missions

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.