Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

4-5-6 bird sucker so one and done.

Nurw0440
    @nurw0440

2-3-4 room level, get that boss level

(I dont know why i cant put the message at same message with the pic…)

garethw
    @garethw

It’s now fifteen! days since I completed the daily challenge.

I don’t know what’s happened to my iteration of the game.

All the rooms are bird drainers and every KP room (if and when I get there is an impossible, usually blocked-exit) waste of time.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Still stuck in 4-5-6 hell. Got everyone’s favorite Bubbles’ trick shot round. Made it to the boss three times with Bubbles, and each time the boss ended up going in the slime. Actually hadn’t seen that boss in a while and was hoping it was out of the rotation.

Picture borrowed from Lemon from page 53.

Nurw0440
    @nurw0440

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Easy 2-3-4 roomshttps://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/237903/7ynomyodvqgyseep5qyaqryrtd02tsfg.png</p>

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Same DC as Nurw as I didn’t bother playing for a few days. Beat it first try and got the x3 Might Eagles from the otherwise mediocre streak meter.

KPP was easy and I only had to restart once as I entered the 3rd boss with 2 birds. Got in with 3 birds on the 2nd attempt and beat it:

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Completely different DC, probably because I’m stuck in 4-5-6 hell.

Made it to the boss a few times, but always with 0 or 1 birds.

Picture borrowed from Steel (who borrowed it from Lemon) from page 57.

I might try again later, but right now I need to do some other things.  Getting sick and tired of being cooped up at home so my temper is starting to be a little short.

Nurw0440
    @nurw0440

<p style=”text-align: left;”>3-3-4 rooms, and 1st room of lvl 3 is really? This room is bird sucker?https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/237953/ac99ly6b4h7elqikq5fcj26r954ul5ye.png</p>

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

3-3-4 DC with an easy boss:

Definitely had the same one as Nurw as I had to use Chuck on the 1st room of round 3 for that otherwise unreachable pig. You need to snipe him and you better land the shot or you’re screwed.

KPP was easy, missed a rare chest in round 3 but as with most of them it was in a pointless spot that I wasn’t going to go near:

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Same DC boss and KPP as Twisted. My DC was 4-4-5, though.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

No clue if I had the DC as I’m still languishing in 4-5-6 hell.

The first room requires Chuck or Matilda to clear because of a pig at at the top of the room. No other bird can reach him.

Each room requires 3 birds to clear, minimum, so by room 3, I was out of birds.

Maybe it will finally drop me back to 4-4-5, but even if it was today, still wouldn’t have had any chance to beat it.

Nurw0440
    @nurw0440

3-3-4 and the boss is… Easy? I failed to beat him for two times

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I ended up skipping several days and got a 2-2-3 with a boss that I could 2-shot:

Getting these easier DCs is way more enjoyable and I can actually consistently beat them and do the streak meter, which gave me an extra rare chest today.

KPP took me a few attempts, mainly due to the 1st boss which took most of my time to get past. You can only beat if you use Silver, Chuck or Stella to boot the boss out the right side, once he gets launched out the furthest flower:

2nd boss is easy though there were lots of scuba pigs in the rooms prior, luckily I managed to take them out without wasting birds:

3rd boss I had to restart after getting in with only 2 birds, as pictured:

This boss isn’t too bad when you have enough birds, which I did get after restarting as I got in with 5. The boss died from getting blown around the room and slamming into the walls and fans.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Different DC, but same KPP.

Took me two tries on the DC, but made it through the KPP on the first attempt, albeit with some random  luck.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

2-3-4 DC, simple to beat:

KPP was easy once I got past the 1st boss, which is annoying to move him down the exit:

Nurw0440
    @nurw0440

Easy 3-3-4 DC bosshttps://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/238132/1rapocsfh23kjy62zvb4k8fazyvve7u6.png

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Got kicked back to 4-5-6 hell with this highly annoying room since it requires Bubbles, and at least 1-2 more birds to clear a path for Bubbles to reach the flower.

Only made it to the final room once, with no birds left.

Picture is from Lemon on page 53.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

2-3-4 which I got a legendary chest from for completing the streak:

KPP was unbeatable for me. After an easy 1st boss:

I get this horrible enclosed 2nd boss:

I consistently got in with 7 or 8 birds each attempt and couldn’t beat it. The boss has super health and there’s no exit so you’re forced to hammer him with birds. In almost 10 attempts the best I could do was get him down to about 20% health, and there’s no way in hell I’m spending gems just to get past the 2nd boss. This room can kiss my behind.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

3-3-4 DC that was easy. Since I filled the streak meter yesterday I just farmed gifts on the first 2 rounds, then went ahead and beat the boss once a rare chest appeared in round 3:

KPP took me ages to beat due to the 3rd boss being a pain and I wasn’t able to get to it with more than 3 birds;I’d  either have 1-2 without luck and 3 with luck. The 1st boss is a 1-shot with Silver though you have to time it properly or he just falls down the middle and is impossible to kill. I ended up having to restart a few times because of that:

2nd boss is the exit-version of this room so it was easy:

3rd boss you need Terrence for just to to even stand a chance, and even then it doesn’t always work out:

I refused to spend gems on this one which was ideal as I eventually beat it after about a dozen attempts. The boss tends to end up on the left ledge by the exit and becomes tough to move, and you also have to open up the exit for him to go down, which is tricky with only a few birds.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same DC except it was 4-5-6. Finally beat it in mercy mode.

Never beat the KPP. Rounds 1 and 2 were easy. Could never get the pig to drop down the hole no matter how many birds I reached the room with, which was never more than 3. Each time the pig either got jammed up, or the birds didn’t land right where I needed them to.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

3-3-4 DC, of course beaten on the 1st attempt which earned me the x3 Might Eagles from the streak meter. The boss was nothing difficult:

KPP took a few attempts to do. 1st boss was easy:

2nd boss is where I kept having to restart, as it takes ages to win as you have to get the boss doing laps on the slides, hitting the right-side platform for some damage and then rolling back onto the slides. Even then I sometimes didn’t beat it even with lots of birds:

3rd boss requires Bubbles for a 1-shot. Still to this day I see this as the only feasible way to actually be able beat this boss without having to have a ton of birds to pummel him to death with:

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I need to get out of 4-5-6 hell. Today was another one where I never made it to the boss room.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Back to 4-4-5, but still not beatable. Way too many rooms requiring 3 birds, assuming a micropig doesn’t magically survive, and too many miner pigs that pretty much require a wasted bird to allow for a second shot while they’re reloading.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Had a 2-3-4 today and the boss was this no-exit pummel-to-death deal:

I had to restart once which lost me my streak progress, not that I care much as I’d rather get the x3 Mighty Eagles again quicker. The birds I had the 1st time were worthless; you need Terrance, Bomb, Matilda and Silver (aka the “boss killers”) and I was missing most of those on my 1st attempt.

Restarting I had all of them in reserve when got to the boss, so I was able to kill him after he inevitably ended up down in the bottom left area. KPP was a dead end for me. The 1st boss was easy:

The 2nd boss is doable:

Note: The 2nd room has this horrible structure on the right with this one pig that always survives and is tough to kill so expect to lose extra birds trying to kill him:

3rd boss is the blocked-exit version of this room which is impossible without lots of birds and spending gems (which I won’t be doing):

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.