Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I’m guessing I have the same DC, but I never made it to the last room. Still on 4-4-5, but every single room in Round 3 was a bird sucker. Minimum of 3 birds room, usually 4.

DanDaMan
    @dandaman

Tip on your 1st KPP boss.  Can be done with two birds.  The first bird clears the lower left tower.  Then use Bubbles from underneath via the second ground flower to shoot the boss out of screen.  The trick is to use bubble’s power after the initial contact with boss when it is just above the gap line so it doesn’t get sucked in by the other flower.

without.me91
    @without-me91

today 4-5-6. At the 5 stage of 3rd I am simply haven’t got birds.  My series is broken. Perfect! Disgusting!

without.me91
    @without-me91

Today. Again. 4-5-6. Seriously? It is going me mad 🤬

Nurw0440
    @nurw0440

I get 4-4-5 room. Skip it, i not getting any card at 5th room of lvl 3

DanDaMan
    @dandaman

4-5-6 3rd day in a row got to boss with 1 bird left.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

When you get to 4-5-6 and it is not beatable, just quit trying. Play it once to get the free gems and see if it is beatable. If it isn’t, call it a day. Don’t waste time, and especially don’t waste gems, on a DC which cannot be beat without a ton of gems being spent.

It will eventually drop to 4-4-5 and if you go long enough without beating it, it can drop all the way to 2-3-4. Might go even less, but I’ve never seen that.

Nurw0440
    @nurw0440

Again, 4-4-5 room. Did rovio seriously for this? Why now its 4 rooms for one level?

DanDaMan
    @dandaman

4-5-6 Again…4th day in a row.  Got this Boss level.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

had the same, two birds left and quit immediately, cause this level needs tons of birds or gems… no way to finish like this!

Nurw0440
    @nurw0440

I dont know how to sent a image, but this time 3-3-4 rooms. Still cant get it..

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Nurw, when making your post press then image button on the end of the editing toolbar (the icon to the right of the chain icon). You should get a window open up that says “Insert/edit image”.

Where it says “Source” (the 1st line) click the magnifying glass button at the end.  You should get another window that opens up which says “Choose an action”, and just click the “Files” option and go to where your screenshots are located.

Select the screenshot you want and then wait about 5 seconds for the file to load; you want the “Source” box to go from saying “Please wait…” to showing a long link, then click the Ok button and it should upload your screenshot.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

As Aggie said, if you want easier DCs then just skip them for a few days (2 days works or me) and you’ll get easier ones. I’ve skipped more than that myself, which is why my DC today was a 2-3-4 with this easy boss:

KPP was annoying. 1st boss was this one, which turns up in 4-5-6 DCs occasionally:

2nd boss was the same one I had a few days ago, only a bit harder now since it was 2nd instead of 1st so I had less birds:

3rd boss took me several attempts just to get to:

Round 3 was heavy on bird draining and required some luck with debris and structures falling correctly. There were a few scuba pigs (1 room had 2 in) which as usual requires debris luck to kill them, and they changed positions each time I came back after restarting. On my winning run I still ended up having to use an extra bird to kill one of them. The boss I beat out of pure luck and I honestly didn’t see myself beating him any other way with only ~3 birds.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I’m still stuck in 4-5-6 hell with round 3 being a bird sucker from room 1.

Oh well, eventually it will drop me back to 4-4-5 and either give me rounds that can be beat, or keep dropping until it’s down to 2-3-4.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Finally got back to an easy 4-4-5, but the third boss in the KPP is a blocked exit and took almost no damage.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I had a 3-3-4 which took a few attempts to beat:

The boss is easy with enough birds, only I kept running low on the 3rd round due to random reasons, mainly annoying magician pigs. The 1st room took me 3 birds to clear before I eventually figured out how to strike it, and that of course made things easier.

It took me a few attempts due to the reasons above and I eventually beat it and earned an extra chest. KPP I will just not even waste any time on if there’s a blocked-exit boss that’s conveniently the last one to do.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Easy 2-3-4, ended up beating the boss to death with just 3 birds:

KPP was ridiculously simple:

DanDaMan
    @dandaman

This game is made by an evil cult. Final KPP…

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Wow that’s ridiculous Dan. Might be worth sending a report ticket and seeing if you can get a little something; I know of other players who’ve reported this kind of thing and received a gift in-game to make up for this kind of BS occurrence.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same DC as Lemon, but it was 4-4-5 and round 3 was a bird sucker. Never made it to the final room with more than 1 bird. Either died on room 2 or 4. Room 2 would suck birds, and room 4 there would be a micro pig on the far structure would never die and no bird could reach him.

Wahyu
    @nurw

Forget to checking this forum. But today get easy 2-3-4. And get suck at lvl 2 KPP

Its every boss level for each player is given differet dificulity? Sometimes i see another player get different rooms

DanDaMan
    @dandaman

4-4-5 DC for me with easy boss…

Following KPPs with only the 3rd one being a bit of a nuisance.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Same everything as Dan, only the DC was a 3-3-4 which didn’t change things as the boss was beaten with just 2 birds. Round 3 of the KPP was heavy on bird drainage and I only made it to the boss with 2 birds on my first attempt, as at least 2 rooms cost me 4 birds. Eventually beat it after starting over. Got extra chests for both the DC and KPP which is always nice.</p>

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same DC/KPP here, made it though both on the first attempts. Got lucky on the KPP final boss as the balloon pig on the previous rounds forced me to use one of my remaining two birds so I figured I’d likely spend gems to beat it. Stella was my last bird and she was able to force the boss off to the right, and the debris collapsed everything covering the hole which gave me one bird bird which was Silver. Used her to knock the pig into the far right flower which then shot him to his demise.

Ended up leveling up Terrance thanks to the FF.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

2-3-4 today after skipping, boss wasn’t too hard:

Only had to restart once on the KPP, though I was expecting more as the 1st 2 bosses were annoying:

3rd boss was thankfully the exit-version of this room:

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.