Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

My 4-4-5 ended with this boss which I managed to beat on my first attempt:

The boss didn’t have much health and I was able to weaken him with my birds and get him into the right-side water. Then I was able to free up the 3 rocks above him which finished him off. KPP took me a few attempts to beat and I got an extra chest. The boss rooms aren’t too hard when you can get in with lots of birds; the first 2 are familiar DC rooms that we’ve all seen at the end of a 4-5-6.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

I had the same 4-4-5 as Twisted today. Easy to beat.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Today’s KPP has a blocked exit round 3. Rounds 1 and 2 were easy.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

After 2 days of skipping the DCs as they would’ve been 4-5-6, I was pleasantly surprised to get a super easy 2-3-4 today. An easy boss room made easier with lots of birds allowed for 1st attempt win:

KPP took me a while to beat as the 1st boss was annoying and took me a ton of attempts:

Even with lots of birds I struggled; the flower under the slingshot doesn’t get your birds all the way across the water so that you can clear out the exit. Also the rock on the 1st structure after the flower needs to be pushed away or the flower will send your birds straight into it.

After about 7 attempts I was finally able to clear the exit, navigate the boss to it and then boot him out. 2nd boss was doable with lots of birds and having dealt with it numerous times:

3rd boss is this “get the boss into the flower and leave him to slowly die” room:

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Unfortunately I am on the 4-5-6 DC, and the DC had blocked exit version of your KPP room for the final boss. Made it there with only Chuck.  Calling it a day.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

same for me as SteelCity described. I have made it once to beat this stupid level with Stella and Silver (with the right timing you can lift the boss and shoot him immediately off to the right), but today it did not work, so I quit. It’s a waste of time to play levels with blocked exits….

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Today’s DC was an ever so slightly more “harder” 3-3-4 with this easy boss:

KPP was easy for the 1st 2 bosses:

The 3rd boss took several attempts to beat:

I took this screenshot first as I forgot to take screenshots for the other boss rooms (which I went back and did). After seeing this room, I swapped from boosted Hal to Bubbles as he can beat it with a trick shot. Took me a while to pull off but in the end it worked.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Had another 3-3-4 today. The boss was easy and I actually ended up killing him with bird hits before I could send him down the exit:

Never beat the KPP. The 1st 2 bosses were fairly easy; the 1st boss was this blocked trampoline room which was no problem with lots of birds:

The 2nd boss was the exit version of this room which made things way more acceptable:

I never made it to the 3rd boss. Room 3 of round 3 was a complete bird drainer; pigs spread out to where no single bird could take out multiple pigs, plus an unreachable crystal pig that is impossible to hit unless you had Chuck or Matilda:

I ended up wasting 5+ birds on this one every time. Being forced to not use Chuck or Matilda on room 2 because you need them to snipe off one pig is utter BS, and it didn’t help that room 2 was also a bird drainer where Chuck and Matilda were very useful on. Not worth the time at all.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

Fascinating. For me the sniper pig sat down with the other pigs. So I got through this room with Blues and Red only. Room 4 was another nightmare. The boss room itself was easy, still I ended up spending 60 gems.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Had a 4-4-5 DC, but never could kill the boss, and since I would have needed very specific birds to kill him if I used gems, then wasn’t going to spend any. Made it to the boss once with all of my heavy hitters (every room could end up sucking 3+ birds unless debris worked just right) including Terrance and it will wasn’t enough to kill him.  Got his health low, probably Matilda, Silver, or Bomb could have done it, but no way to be sure so wasn’t going to pay Rovio for it.

Screenshot is from Lemon on page 46.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

After skipping again I got a 2-3-3 which could’ve done with my eyes closed. Boss wasn’t much of a threat:

KPP was easy overall. This was the 1st boss, super easy:

2nd boss was also pretty simple:

3rd boss was the one that had me restarting several times. I couldn’t ever get in with more than 2 birds:

Ended up switching to Stella after a few attempts. Inevitably got in with just her and 1 other bird. Threw Stella through the orange portal under the slingshot and managed to float the boss backwards though the orange portal behind him, which sent him out the first portal and to his doom. I imagine that this room has other solutions though I couldn’t ever get in with enough birds to try out other methods.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

An easy 3-3-4 today, and I finally managed to fill the streak meter for the first time. The boss was no challenge and died with just 3 birds:

KPP was ridiculously easy for the 1st 2 bosses:

Round 3 started with a horrendous bird draining room that took me 4 birds:

Managed to get through the rest of the rooms with some luck. Reached the 3rd boss and luckily had Terrence which allowed me to strike the room:

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same DC and KPP as Lemon except mine was 2-3-4. It seems like they’ve changed the mercy rule on the DC because normally it would have been two weeks of 3-4-5 and then 3-3-4 before dropping back to 2-3-4.

Also, is anyone else getting 1,000 feathers now in the DC, and 2,000 in the KPP?

Takayasu
    @takayasu

Yes, I am getting increased rewards for DC and KP. For DC, 100 pearls and 1000 feathers and for KP, 300 pearls and 2000 feathers.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Yep, both the DC and KPP had their feather and black pearl rewards increased a bit. Better than nothing I suppose.

My DC today took me a ton of attempts even though it was just a 3-3-4. I could get to the boss room with more than enough birds, but from what I can see there’s no obvious method to do this one:

Eventually I beat it with pure luck; after the boss inevitably ended up on the middle platform, I booted him onto the right-side slide with Silver and she managed to stick to him and drain his health to zero in seconds.

KPP was super easy:

This one I could strike with Silver:

The exit-version of this room was no problem:

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

I had a different DC 4-5-6, pic is taken from internet, it’s a possible strike with Bubbles. Same KPP as TwistedLemon. Even if today it was not necessary to invest gems, I would think about it, considering the better rewards that we get since the new update :)

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Had the same one as Lemon on again, got through both the DC and KPP on the first try. Thankfully I had Silver on KPP Boss 2 or I would have had to start over.

Anyway, the only way I know to beat the boss is to simply beat him to death. The idiot fire pig will go to sleep, and once he is removed, the best thing is to get the king pig to land into the lower area just to the right of the fire shooter. If Matilda, Silver, Bomb, and Terrance aren’t enough, sending debris into him will usually be enough.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I ended up doing today’s DC as it was a 2-3-4. Was just going to collect the apples and get the daily quest gems, but with that little difficulty there’s no reason to leave it. With a boosted Stella it was even easier; this blocked-exit boss room was done with just her:

KPP was another cakewalk:

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Never could beat the KPP no matter how many times I tried. Only got through round 1 about half the tries, and never past round 2. Always had random pigs survive requiring 1-2 more birds to kill, and round 2 just sucked birds so I had nothing useful left for the boss, and the debris always self destructed, or went elsewhere instead of into the area where the boss spins around.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Never got round to doing the DC yesterday and I figured that would’ve dropped the difficulty as I didn’t do it. Played today and it was a 2-3-4 that I beat on my first attempt:

Just clear the 2 pigs + junk to the right of the boss and knock the boss down to the left. The flowers threw him into the black hole, which in turn tossed him over the right-side wall.

KPP was easy and I got an extra chest from it. 1-shot win with Silver:

Got lucky on the 2nd boss as he ended up flying out the gap behind the slingshot:

3rd boss was simple:

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Back to 4-5-6 with no chance to get past room 5 on round 3.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

My difficulty went back to an easy 2-3-4. The boss was no issue and I got x3 Mighty Eagles from the streak:

KPP overall wasn’t too bad. I only had to restart about 5 times for the 1st boss as it’s annoying and difficult to kill him even with 7+ birds:

2nd boss was easy as long as you have Silver and Matilda on standby, though having lots of birds by itself helps big time:

3rd boss was the exit-version of this room, though the boss ended up dying by being blown into orbit after I knocked him off his starting perch:

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

A simple 3-3-4 with this boss:

KPP was easy overall. 1st boss was the exit-version of this room:

2nd boss was easy with Terrence plus another heavy-hitter to clear the exit:

3rd boss was a bit of an obstacle to get past and had me restarting a few times, eventually I beat it with the help of Matilda and Silver who are pretty useful for this room:

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Mine was the same as Lemon’s except it was 4-4-5.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Another pretty easy 3-3-4, although I had to restart after the attempt in the screenshot as Silver knocked the boss backwards and into the water under the slingshot:

I had more birds on the next attempt so it was easily beaten. KPP was somewhat tricky. 1st boss was just a pummel-to-death deal:

2nd boss is the exit-version of this room, i.e actually possible:

3rd boss took me several attempts to get to, as round 3 was heavy on the bird draining; lots of rooms with awkwardly spread out pigs that either took extra birds to kill or you had to pull off trick shots and take them out along with your intended target.

The 3rd boss was another blatant pummel-to-death deal:

I ended up weakening the boss enough to where 1 more hit would’ve killed him. I really couldn’t be bothered going through everything again so I bought extra birds and ended him. A shame to waste 60 gems when I just needed the 1 bird, though I guess the boosted feather reward made up for it.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.