Angry Birds Space Missions: Tricks and Tips

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Space Missions: Tricks and Tips

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 206 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

oh o.k Ty @amslimfordy i didn’t see the top post sorry bout that. I got it now though:)

burpie
    @burpie

For anyone who just wants to complete the episode in a hurry, here’s a tip that @Sglouk gave me.

In the current Android version (I haven’t checked for iOS), after each level the complete/ fail screen displays an option with 2 arrows. By clicking on that, you progress to the next level. Whether it’s unlocked or not. You can then play that level (repeatedly) and even progress to the level after that. This doesn’t unlock those levels, but it does give you your points & stars.

I used this method to play the last four levels of the game – where the challenge requirements become absolutely ridiculous.

sparty83
    @sparty83

@burpie,
    I may have to try that. I’m on android and I have been stuck for 2 days waiting for level 15 to open. I have completed all missions but still locked. I looked at the points needed to continue and wow, the missions need to give out WAY more points or I’ll be stuck until August! (also, thanks to @Sglouk if it works)

Sglouk
    @sglouk

Warning, it works only if you fail to complete the level.

burpie
    @burpie

And it works like a charm. This is what my selection screen looks like… the last 4 levels are 3-starred but still locked.
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/burpie/album/picture/12681/

Stocktoad
    @stocktoad

@burpie I think we all have to be a little insane to play this game in the first place. But…..besides that, I believe I did have 3 yesterday.

Graypets
    @graypets

Of all the levels to “beat my score” for 10 points! Red Planet 5-16!!! Aarrrgh!

burbman
    @burbman

@graypets – at least you had some room to improve that one. I got one the other day where I already held a top ten ABN score. Just clicked the little X and moved on.

sparty83
    @sparty83

@burpie and @sglouk
    Thanks! Now able to play more Brass Hogs Levels!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Burpie — Seems to be Android only?

Kathy
    @kathy

Why is my comment reply to @burpie awaiting moderation?

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

@Kathy I’m not exactly sure why that one got caught. I have approved it. The idea here was to try and help protect the forum from spam.

Kathy
    @kathy

@burpie i Have Android and i Don’t have that feature? On my screen at the end of play i have the 2 arrow circle thingie but cant click it because it immediately goes to the score pass/fail tally page and instead of the ‘forward’ button i have an exclamation point to check if i have any missions:( am i looking in the wrong spot?

burpie
    @burpie

@Kathy I’m running Space 2.1.0 on Android Kit Kat. After I fail my last unlocked level (9-26) I get a level failed screen with four options

* back to level menu
    * replay this level
    * double arrow, proceed to next level
    * share your gameplay

This screen stays there until I make a choice, and the option to proceed to the next level – which is locked – works perfectly.

It’s odd that this should work for me and a few other people (@Sglouk, @Waimea) and not for others.

I don’t know if it makes any difference, but I’m paying on a Samsung Note 3 which is rooted, and I’ve blocked AB Space from connecting to the internet.

Kathy
    @kathy

thanks for reply @burpie ..i too have internet off.. I’ll have to double check my version of Android but I’m pretty sure it’s the latest update. i know not if its rooted i doubt it if that’s something you have to do on purpose. so maybe that’s the difference. i have a Nexus 7 second generation i know that much..but ooh well i don’t have that option.. but good for you and others:) the best i can do is travel firward in time lol;)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Anyone know a good level for blasting 20 crystal planets? It’s 3 points.

Kathy
    @kathy

I had that one also @mvnla2 any cosmic crystal levels will doo. i just played a couple levels over and over.. Didn’t take long:)) good luck

waimea
    @waimea

@burpie, I agree, the mission requirements for the last 4 levels are ridiculous. The only 10 pointers I was being offered were to improve levels in Pig Bang that I had already improved many times. Somehow it didn’t want to let me do anything out of Pig Bang. I really enjoyed the missions up until that point. It might be necessary in the future to unlock those last 4 episodes if we get an update with more levels, so I will go back and unlock them eventually.

@kathy
    , I hope you get that to work for you. I hope this doesn’t sound redundant, but you don’t want to be looking at the arrows at the bottom right of the screen, you want to look in the center ‘Level Failed’ box with the laughing (annoyingly) pig for those double arrows. I’m on Blue Stacks and it’s working for me. But I know there are different versions out there, even among Android apps. Good luck!

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @waimea I’ll look again.. Didn’t know it was if you fail:)

Kathy
    @kathy

@waimea Yay!! Thank you it worked!! @burpie :)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Kathy — Thanks! Actually CC -1 works pretty well. Quick to demolish 2 planets; so you need to do it 10 times.

waimea
    @waimea

@kathy, Most exellent! :D

Kathy
    @kathy

Great @mvnla2 !! Go get em’ !!

Kathy
    @kathy

Anyone have any suggestion for Popping 10 Popcorns?

waimea
    @waimea

@kathy, At the start of this thread AMslimfordy suggested Utopia level 4-25, but there is popcorn all through that episode.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Space Missions: Tricks and Tips

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.