Angry Birds Space Missions: Tricks and Tips

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Space Missions: Tricks and Tips

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 206 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @waimea i keep forgetting to look at the tips Slim left at the top!

SweetP
    @sweetp

Has anyone completed the mission to “Finish” Beak Impact 1 mirror level 14? I’m having a bit of a tough time just getting to the lavatroid. Helllppp me, pleeez.

DaBoid
    @daboid

@sweetp

Pop Hector Porko with the first Red.

Aim Chuck towards former location of Hector Porko, but divert to the lava rock, popping northeast pig en route. The lava rock should burst and take out a few more. Second Chuck to clean up.

I three-starred with 78710.

Kathy
    @kathy

Where would i find a walkthrough or hint for finding the Viking Lander in red planet?

E-Star
    @e-star

@kathy I think @karen68 mentioned in the Bloated pig something about finding Viking Lander in the Golden Eggsteroid #11 (E-11) :D

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @@E-star:)

SweetP
    @sweetp

Thank you @daboid! You saved me from going bonkers!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Realized I used Cosmic Crystals M-1, not 1 to destroy 20 planets.

lvmh
    @lvmh

I am sure it will lokk silly, but I have as missions: find dawn, and find deep impact in Beak impact 1. I re re re did the level, and nothing… Help!

E-Star
    @e-star

@lvmh asking a question is not making you look silly at all, that’s why the Nest is such a wonderful place. We all have questions and there is always someone to help out. As for your missions…

“Find Deep impact” – You can find it in Beak impact 8-8, it’s talked about in the post of the Golden Eggsteroid #15.

“Find Dawn” – You can find it in Beak impact 8-11, it’s talked about in the post of the Golden Eggsteroid #16.

Hope this helps :D

lvmh
    @lvmh

Thanks a million, it did help a lot!

AngryAdvisor
    @lesleyg

UGH!!! I have been playing along with no issues and very much enjoying the daily missions…even the hard ones…but yesterday was the first day I had a situation that I’m sure others have had too. I was up to level 14, which was day 8 for me. I needed 14 points to unlock level 15!…of course my three daily mission only had points of 2, 2 & 3 for a total of 7. I know you can “X” out of them and wait for new ones but I am trying to keep playing what is giving to me with out changing them or jumping ahead. So I waited until today for three more missions which luckily gave me a 3 point, a 1 point and a 10 point “beat my own score”! Yeah…right?! but the problem is, it’s for Beak Impact level 37. I already have 161610 which is #6 on the leaderboard. I have tried and tried with no luck of improving my score. I really want to keep my 10 point mission because I’ll have 89 points then and when I look ahead…the next one to unlock level 16 is 89 points so I’ll be ahead of the game and already qualify to open that one up and possibly more. I know @amslimfordy said you can use power -up for the sole purpose of beating your own score but I want to know how all of you “Non- power-up” Nesters, like myself feel about this? @e-star what do you think? I don’t want my scores tainted with power-ups…What should I do? If I “X” out of it…chances are it won’t replace it with another ten pointer.
    P.S. I also wanted to say that ALL of my mirror levels are in Full Color! I play on original first generation iPad :-)

E-Star
    @e-star

@lesleyg ouch, that is a touch on for sure. I don’t think I am one to comment here, because I am not competing in Space like I am in Seasons, so my feelings while doing the missions were different. So I used some power-ups to get a better score and advance. Up side is the highscore of the PU is separate from the ‘clean’ highscore. But I am not sure what it does for the Game Centre scores and there will be a lightning bolt on your level, telling you you used a power up.

karen68
    @karen68

@lesleyg I’ve been tossing that idea around in my head too… all my “beat your own score” missions – except for one really tough DZ level- have been on levels where I already have a great score, and I don’t have too many of those in Space. I know it’s worth 10 points so it shouldn’t be easy, but it feels like the game is deliberately picking those levels. Using power-ups would make life so much easier, but I still cringe at the idea & haven’t tried it yet. But I also wouldn’t fault anyone for doing so.
    There was one time I cancelled a 10 point mission & it did get replaced by another one. Of course the 2nd one was even harder – a top 5 score in RP. Cancelling that one gave me a 2 pt mission instead.
    I guess using powerups would increase your Game Centre scores, but I don’t pay much attention to them with all the fake scores.
    Right now I’ve just decided to work away at the smaller ones. I’ve only got 15 levels open, but I can live with that for now. :D

AngryAdvisor
    @lesleyg

Thank you @e-star for your reply ;-) Your comments are always welcomed and appreciated…I guess I mentioned you because you are an admin now but more so because I know you hate power-ups as much as me, given you created the “no-Power Up’s ” icon for me, Tee Hee :-)

@karen68
    – Thank you very much for your reply. It was really quite useful and I see you feel exactly the same as I do…which seems to always be the case :-) BTW… our “Old Faithful” iPad’s are actually doing something good for us as we both have full color Mirror Worlds ;-)))
    Anyway, thanks again…I guess I will try a little while longer to improve my score but then I will do what you did and just “X” out of it and hope I get lucky like you did and get another 10 pointer…one that perhaps I can succeed in! I actually had TWO 10 point missions on day 7 to beat my score in PD level 7 and Utopia level 9 and in both cases, I was lucky and was able to do it! Maybe I’ll get lucky again :D If not…I will just slowly chuck along with you, hahaha :)
    ***I guess I better decide quickly so my daily missions timer/counter doesn’t get completely out of whack as the 2 others were done this morning!

E-Star
    @e-star

@Lesleyg I think I would do the same as you if I did compete in Space or wasn’t helping out the Nest with the videos. The need to record the videos for the Nest asap and me being able to, trumped the feeling of utter disgust I have for the PU’s. Luckily my Space scores weren’t that good (read only one pass to get 3*), so most of the time I could improve easily. But in my beloved Seasons I would NEVER ever use the PU’s… no matter what!

Good luck and may the missions work out in your favor soon!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@lesleyg — I have just gotten to BH – 30, without using any PUs. I did it by advancing the date on my iPad IOS 7, several times a day. I didn’t get many 10 pt missions, and deleted all the 1 pts, and those I couldn’t complete in 15 or so min. So this took my calendar to March 18! Going to set it back now.
    Good luck!

Kathy
    @kathy

@mvnla2 let me know what happens when you set it back? I’ve done the same by advance ing my date and am up to level 30 with no pu used.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Beat your score 2 pts or 10? I got a beat your score for 2 pts on a level where I had only 1 star, so my strategy of leaving 1 star score isn’t that great, but I only got one of those.
    I think the best strat on the non-Brass Hogs mirror levels is not to play any of them unless they are in a mission. I started out playing the mirror levels, and just complete them. However, you get a lot of 2 pt missions to complete a level that you haven’t, and 3 pt missions to 3* a level that you haven’t.
    I’ve totally given up on trying to get 10 pt missions.

Cranky
    @cranky

I just got “find Orion in Beak Impact 1.” Ideas? Thanks.

burbman
    @burbman

I just posted but it disappeared. My objective yesterday was to three star BH level 18, only problem was that it was an objective to unlock BH level 17. Must be some kind of logic glitch in the system. Pic in my album.

E-Star
    @e-star

@cranky “Find Orion” – You can find it in Beak impact 8-17, it’s talked about in the post of the Golden Eggsteroid #17. Good luck!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@admins — Just wanted to give you a shout out for the fantastic progress you’re making in getting 3* videos for all the mirror levels (now through Utopia). Maybe now I have a prayer of getting 3* on some of them. Some are easy, but some are diabolical.

E-Star
    @e-star

@mvnla2 thanks for that shout out, it makes all the hard work all worth while when people appreciate it :D

FYI: Red Planet Mirror levels are up to and we are working on getting the remaining walkthrough pages up, for now without a video, but it gives all you lovely nesters a place to share strats while we work on the videos.

f91jsw
    @f91jsw

I don’t if this has been mentioned in the thread, but I got an impossible mission today: “Beat your own score on Brass Hogs 22”. The problem is I have not unlocked Brass Hogs 22, I reached it with the trick method. And now that method is unavailable, so there is no way to get to it.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Space Missions: Tricks and Tips

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.