Angry Birds Space Missions: Tricks and Tips

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Space Missions: Tricks and Tips

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 206 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Thanks! Updated the front list.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@all — Just curious what levels people are getting for beat your own score.
    Grimmjow got Utopia level 24
    Ph got Cold Cuts 24
    Bikkit — Pig Bang 4
    MVNLA2 Beak Impact -29, game bombed before I could try
    MVNLA2 Cold Cuts – 30, gave up
    sglouk Utopia 4-26 [edited]
    At least they aren’t all boss levels, which is what I feared when I got Cold Cuts 30.

Sglouk
    @sglouk

@mvnla2
    It was Utopia 4-26, where I was ranked ~400 then, so it was easy to make it. Now, I have BI 8-35, where I held the Top score twice, and even today, I am only 1.2k below Rat’s Top Score. I am unsure I will make it easily.

Dr. Omega
    @dr-omega

I’m trying a different tactic. I’m just going to three-star all mirror planets, then I’ll deal with Brass Hogs. But I started with Pig Bang and am stuck on level 20. The original level used Lazer Bird. This one uses 3 Reds. You have to bounce him off the upper planet and dead drift into the three pigs. I can beat it, but only with one star. I can’t figure any way to beat it without a power-up. Any suggestions? Is this just a glitch?

Graypets
    @graypets

It’s been my experience that the mirror levels take some extra thinking “outside the box”. There is a way, and it might take a lot of extra patience to find it. :-)

karen68
    @karen68

@dr-omega try a reduced power shot. Aim towards the right half of the gravity field so only a dot or two of the tracking line actually enters the field. At reduced speed it will loop around & straight into the line of pigs.
    Took me a lot of tries to fine-tune the power & aim.
    There is a bright star between the slingshot & grav field on mine, I aim just to the right of it.

Trajectory –
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/karen68/album/picture/12623/

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Dr-Omega — Try looking at the walkthroughs for the non-mirror level. I know that there is some info on PB M-20 posted there.
    I’m not sure why you aren’t playing Brass Hogs; the longer you wait to start, the longer it will take you to complete the missions to open up the levels. You can pay to open up all the Brass Hogs mirror levels (I think), but I think you have to compete missions to open up the normal Brass Hogs levels.

Dr. Omega
    @dr-omega

@karen68 – THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I knew the Nest community would be my saving grace. It was driving me nuts. It was extremely painful, though. I have big hands and originally played on my phone. Without a Cloud sync for Space, I have to continue playing on my phone.

@mvnla2
    – I’m a bit annoyed at the missions, to be honest. I am a very linear thinker, so I like to do a task from A to Z and move to the next. The missions bounce all over the place. It is my hope that in completing all the mirrors, it will automatically complete those missions when they come up. I saw the pay to unlock, but I think that applies to the entire mirror universe. I would hope so, for $5.99. But since I have already 3-starred the rest of Space, they are all automatically unlocked, except for Brass Hogs.

Graypets
    @graypets

Anyone have any ideas on 3-starring Mirror Red Planet 10? I finished it, which was my objective today, but I know that a future objective will be to 3-star it. I’m stumped, frankly.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@graypets — Red Planet Mirror-10, huh! It appears I had such a hard time that I skipped it altogether. Will let you know if I figure it out.
    BTW — So far I’ve never gotten a mission to complete or 3* for a level where I’ve done either.

Graypets
    @graypets

Interesting. I FINALLY got 3 stars on M5-10, and I’m pretty sure that was one of tomorrow’s objectives. 1 & 2 are available in 7 hours; 3 will be available in 11 hours. Ooops. ;-D

Graypets
    @graypets

If you get a mission that tells you to “complete” a mirror level, 3-star it. You’ll probably have to go back & do it anyway. :-)

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I just got the mission “Freeze 50 pigs” but I can’t seem to get credit for any.

burbman
    @burbman

@amslimfordy – I have the same one, I will let you know if I come up with something.

Looks like you need to use the ice bird to freeze pigs, popping bubbles in space doesn’t do it, but I got credit for one in CC-4

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Dive in Pig Dipper 6-1: Send birds south at reduced speed to enter gravity field at 8 0’clock. Bird should enter water at ~7:30 and re-imerge at 5. Dives second time at 3:30, passes under boat and above TNT to re-imerge at 1. Continues to dive for 5 or more times.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Thanks @Burbman. I think 2-7 and 2-11 seem promising.

E-Star
    @e-star

@amslimfordy and @burbman to collect the freezing pigs, use level 8-4 Beak Impact I. The stone blocks that mutate the pigs into ice gives the credit you will need :)

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@e-star awesome choice! 4 pigs quickly.

Kathy
    @kathy

if i use a powerup to beat my clean score will that unclean score now remain on that level? @amslimfordy i ask because i like to have my actual game match my leadrboard here i know that seems a silly question but I’m not sure of anything in this new update lol I’m in the learning curve with @bikkit and everyone i suppose.
    btw thanks for this forum Great idea!!

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@kathy PU scores are logged and displayed separately. There isn’t much risk.

burbman
    @burbman

@amslimfordy – based on the weather report I just saw, you could just put your device outside and freeze ALL the pigs!! Stay Safe!!

Kathy
    @kathy

Lol Thanks @amslimfordy I’ll try that haha.. are you in the area i take not.. but yep the snow is coming down fast!!

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@Burbman @Kathy I’m definitely in the thick of it. Still living in Beantown and hoping to not lose power!

Kathy
    @kathy

Hoping not as well @amslimfordy it seems national grid has already put a drain on our power here to conserve it i guess. .fingers crossedxx

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Space Missions: Tricks and Tips

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.