Angry Birds Space Missions: Tricks and Tips

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Space Missions: Tricks and Tips

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 206 total)
  • Replies
  • ZeBung
    @zebung

THX! Will try that out as soon as I get home!

burpie
    @burpie

It seems that today’s 2.1.2 update also shuts the door on the option to fast-forward to locked levels. The self-destruction on 9-8 and 9-29 is still there. I can’t test if the glitch on level 9-30 (worth 110k points) is also still there.

gladvold
    @gladvold

@mvnla2 The colour can be turned on and off in the settings menu at the start page. Second button from the top in settings. I just noticed, so I don’t know if this feature has been there all the time, or it came with the 2.1.2 update downloaded to day.

birdMeister
    @birdmeister

@glavold, the colour brighting option was not present until today. It is a welcome addition, the “gloom” mode was very hard to play.

Graypets
    @graypets

Ugh. I finally turned down a mission. A beat my score mission. After a week I couldn’t get close to my high score & hate that level with a passion. Level M2-5. Just venting-hopefully I’ll get a better mission now.

ZeBung
    @zebung

THX! @sntrooper Great catch

sammer48
    @sammer48

Hoping someone can tell me if I am missing something, since the update I have completed missions and gone past BH level 30 in both Space and Mirror Worlds. I continue to get missions, now at 405/410 but it does not appear to give me anything new to play. Is this for future upgrades or have I completely missed something.
    Thanks so much for any info

Sglouk
    @sglouk

@sammer48

You keep on getting Space Eagles and PU bundles if you complete missions. For each 10 points gained during missions, you get 6 Space Eagles plus one PU bundle (which includes an extra Space Eagles. Therefore, if you never cared to feather classic levels because Space Eagles were too expensive, you can do it now, provided you perform missions efficiently. Since I have quite high scores in standard levels, I reset any mission that is not a 10 point mission where I have to improve my score in Mirror World, which allows to to earn between 10 and 30pts per day, i.e. between 7 and 21 Space Eagles a day. Doing so, in one week you will get more than you need to feather all the levels in a given episode and open the sardine can level (which you can play as much as you can without extra Space Eagles).

sammer48
    @sammer48

Thanks @sglouk I had never really focus on Space Eagle play, but this makes perfect sense and gives me new tasks to try. Appreciate the info and strategy, thanks

gladvold
    @gladvold

@admins Entering scores:
    Given the random missions in space mirror, is it OK to enter the few scattered 3-star scores one might have? Or does the FAQ advise about entering at least one episode worth of scores apply here too?

shellbug3
    @shellbug3

I’m getting VERY ticked!! If I have a “earn a feather” mission, it never works. I remove EVERY thing possible…including grass! there is absolutely NOTHING left….N-O-T-H-I-N-G…. & i only receive 50%-60%!!!! What is going on!? HAPPENS EVERY TIME~ I always end up resetting my missions—-HELP PLZZZZZ!!!!!

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@gladvold That’s fine!

@shellbug3
    You get credit for using as few birds as possible. Read more here.

muffincake
    @muffincake

@sglouk: “For each 10 points gained during missions, you get 6 Space Eagles plus one PU bundle (which includes an extra Space Eagles.” — Is that after you unlock all levels? I just get one space eagle.

Sglouk
    @sglouk

@muffincake

Yes, once you have unlocked all levels, i.e., reached 360 pts, you then get much more Space Eagles for every 10 points. I now have around 650 pts, and earned around 270 Space Eagles

mikroll79
    @mikroll79

@sglouk it’s a very good new. Now we can open all sardine can levels. Cool cool.

muffincake
    @muffincake

@sglouk: Do you think it’s worth abandoning the missions that only give 1/2/3 points in the hopes of getting a 10 point one?

Sglouk
    @sglouk

@muffincake
    This is what I do. I usually end up my day with at least two successfull 10 pt missions and 14 space eagles earned that way. Of course, the more you have three starred mirror world levels, the more you are proposed 10 pt missions with mirror world levels, which are much easier to do than normal level 10 pt mission if you already got good score on those. Therefore, it is better if you three star as many mirror world levels as possible.

muffincake
    @muffincake

@sglouk: Awesome. I already have three stars in all levels, so cancelling works great. 345/360 points…

alartor
    @alartor

Hi,
    any suggestions of the best level for the mission requiring to destroy a number (15) of stone blocks (for 2 points)?
    Thanks!

EDIT: actually, I think level 7-28 of Cosmic Crystals works pretty well for this! :D

gladvold
    @gladvold

@alartor I like Brass Hogs 9-24 for this. I think its a fun level too :)

muffincake
    @muffincake

There are no Brass Hogs Space Eagle walk throughs yet?

@amslimfordy

DaBoid
    @daboid

For stone or glass block destruction missions, try Brass Hogs level 11. Glass blocks in normal world. Stone blocks in mirror world.

MG516
    @mg516

Brass Hogs 16 is also good for stone blocks.

Anonymous

Reviving this because I come here so much.

Annem302
    @annem302

Thank you, @partshade, me too!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Space Missions: Tricks and Tips

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.