Angry Birds Space Missions: Tricks and Tips

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Space Missions: Tricks and Tips

Viewing 6 replies - 201 through 206 (of 206 total)
  • Replies
  • alartor
    @alartor

Hello @admins / @amslimfordy:

can you please update the main post in the first page to include this info, for convenience?

Glass blocks: Brass Hogs level 11 (thanks @daboid)
    Stone blocks: Brass Hogs mirror 11 (thanks @daboid)
    Crystal planets: Cosmic Crystals mirror 1 (thanks @mvnla2)

(I searched through all comments, and think those are the best options for said missions).

Thank you very much!

PS: actually, I think Cosmis Crystals mirror 12 works better for crystal planet blasting
    PPS: and trying ‘blindly’ I found that Beak Impact 1: 8-18 works better for Mutating Pigs (though there’s possibly an even better option)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I think this discovery should be publicized. Been trying to figure out where. Hope this gets more notice than the Space guide.
    Great discovery by @Snoid!

Angry Birds Space Pig Dipper Mirror Level M6-29 Walkthrough

“I noticed sometime back that Lazer Bird’s force diminishes with distance. So I fired him off to the northeast, waited three seconds, and then brought him back to push the meteor into the planet. Too little time, and it explodes instead; too much and there isn’t enough force to get it to the planet.”

Lacrima
    @lacrima

For me Beak Impact Level 8-26 works better mutating pigs than 8-27.

Carol J
    @carolj

How do you mutate pigs in Angry Birds Space?

ZeBung
    @zebung

In Beek Impact 2 there are some asteroids with a green blob attached them. If a bird hits the green stuff, it will explode sending out small glowing objects with green circles surrounding them. Tjese objects mutate pigs when they get close to pigs.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Crystal planets: Cosmic Crystals 7-19 because if that small crystal got hit by red (bounce to the large one above) and chuck (fly through and then hit the large one), all five crystals will be broken.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Space Missions: Tricks and Tips

Viewing 6 replies - 201 through 206 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.