ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 379 total)
  • Replies
  • Aztech
    @aztech

Having problem with heatwave event. When I play the game it ends up cashing I star again and I lose the game and my tokens end up beening lost. My last point count was around 6000 but ends half way past 4000 and when I pay gems to keep playing the game cashes and I end up with one or two games less. If there’s a way to fix this please help.

Mad Alice
    @madalice

@eugene-alex I am really sorry to hear that you didn’t receive a response from us! Are you absolutely sure that you have sent your inquiry to the correct place? If you accidentally sent your inquiry, for example, to our media or business department, it might take some time for us to get back to you because we simply do not have your ticket yet.

I can assure you that we do not ignore any inquiries on purpose! Feel free to drop us a message again through our support pages <—

Please also note that if you are using a yahoo or hotmail address, you might have some trouble receiving our response. For some reason, we have noticed that those email providers do not always work that well with our support system and unfortunately there’s very little we can do from our side as it is apparently an issue on the provider’s end. I recommend using Gmail or some other address to contact us if possible!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

DAY 4 (June 6/7):

The benchmark for level 50 of today’s daily Challenge is 3,750.

The benchmark for level 60 is 5,000. An increment of 1,250.

Based on further increments of 1,250 I’m expecting to see level 100 coming in at 10,000!

In contrast, I’ve been scoring on average, barely 250 per run even with maximum buddy bonuses.

This is exacerbated by the fact that on four separate runs, I had no missiles appear at all, even though missiles are today’s designated challenge target.

So did Rovio set the incorrect challenge benchmark levels today? Or perhaps the incorrect challenge target? Or perhaps both?

For those with lengthy memories (or spreadsheets), you’ll recall that the same thing happened during the Christmas/Holiday challenge last December.

To quote:

Thank you both and everyone else for reporting the missing objectives in today’s challenge event. I can assure you that this was absolutely not intentional. I have located the cause of the issue, but I’m afraid I’m not in a position to address it as the necessary members of the development team aren’t available to push a game update out.

The bug causing this issue has basically resulted in the level choices for today’s and tomorrow’s events being swapped, meaning that unfortunately the issue will persist throughout tomorrow. The final day’s challenge on the 26th will be unaffected.

I’m very sorry for the impact this issue has had on your experience, and I can only assure you that we will critically examine the issues faced in this event with a view to improving our processes in the new year. Thanks again for your continued support.

@gradientturtle7
    @arceemega @madalice care to comment?

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@optimuspig I was composing a similar post when I saw yours, however not nearly as eloquently stated. Welcome back! We’ve missed your data analytics…

Edit: I want to point out that there also seems to be a glitch during this event where once you get to 50 tokens for the challenge you are awarded 60, 70, 80, 90 & 100 at the same time.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pampeans

Hey, thanks. I’m not really back though. Just long enough to drop this post and then I’m outta here again.

Edit: I want to point out that there also seems to be a glitch during this event where once you get to 50 tokens for the challenge you are awarded 60, 70, 80, 90 & 100 at the same time.

This appears to have been fixed by the last “soft update” which went through sometime yesterday. Figures that Rovio is right on top of fixing bugs that benefit the players, but take forever to fix other bugs ….

sheepybach
    @paul13

They fix the fast way of getting the 550 per now it looks like the score is double of the last 1

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@gradientturtle7 @arceemega @madalice sorry to bother you here..i have also sent a request directly to Rovio HDQ.. But i am very sort in time and i will explain..
    I have 8650 tokens but i was never granded my 1000 tokens,one day before the last day of the last event… I have a screenshot if requested.. Because the counter is running and i have less than 2,5 days to buy gems via tokens,what should i do ?!? Will i expect from you or anybody from Rovio my 1000 tokens so i ll be able to buy 2500 gems or you will not answer me in time,so i ll have to buy the 900 gems…? Even if i do that,will someone give me my remaining 1600 gems WHICH I HAVE EARNED VIA MY GAME PLAY ?!?

Hope to hear from you ASAP…..

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@mighty-red-1 @madalice @arceemega @gradientturtle7,well i had some news from Rovio HDQ…
    Instead of having in total 2500 gems,Rovio granded me as gift of THEIR problem 150 gems.. Add the (only) 900 gems that i had to purchase from the tokens,so in total i received 1050… 2500 that i should have – 1050 that i finaly received = 1450 less gems !!! They said it is their final desicion,so because of THEIR game failure and after my hours and hours of game play,i did not receive my earnings….
    Now,realy……what is your opinion about that??? They say that they cannot give any more gems because it us their policy.. (I did not spend money and THEORETICALY i could have won,BUT HOW IN EARTH COULD I THEORETICALY WON,IF THE FREAKING GAME DOES NOT WORK RIGHT ?!?!?!?!? ) anyway,it is a pity that due to NOT my fault,i did not earn my gems…. Cheers !!

eugene
    @eugene-alex

@madalice I did get a response, it took about 3 weeks to get it. I got a code to replace the gems I had spent in the competition but had lost due to the bug.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@gradientturtle7

What’s the deal with the connection problem that occurred during the last four hours of the Acid Storm Event?

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

@aliaspbj

I have replied in the thread raising the issue here:

The issue was caused by a DNS outage preventing the Angry Birds Transformers app from contacting our game servers, which we are currently investigating. The data update which was pushed out on Wednesday only contained changes for the special offer that began that day and is entirely unrelated.

We are currently considering how best to compensate players for the issue – please be assured that we intend to reimburse any lost event tokens as best we can, and will extend the availability of the token exchange as necessary.

I apologise any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your understanding.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@gradientturtle7,i did not see any response to my issue……

ebeyonder
    @ebeyonder

Anyone experiencing connection error with the challenge right now? I can’t seem to connect This has now happened twice over the past day.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I rarely if ever fail to connect for a challenge.

However, I usually find the game very slow to connect — 10s of seconds at least, if not minutes. So perhaps those that feel they can’t connect at all are basically just timing out?

Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

Not to mention the game crashing right before the runs, that just happened to me… AGAIN.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@blasphemy This issue should be fixed in the next update.

Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

@lewie4 Do you know anything about the Google Play Games issue? I told them to turn the autoconnect off, but apparently this is the hardest thing on earth to do…

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@blasphemy I haven’t heard anything about a Google Play issue. If you want to message me the problem I can take a look into it :)

Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

@lewie4 The Google Play Games issue, an issue that happens on every other game, because it’s an issue with the Google Play Games itself, but bothers me only on Angry Birds Transformers, and I’ll tell you why: A couple months ago, something happened with GPG, I have no idea what, but we were no longer available to connect ourselves in game. For example, in SimCity BuildIt, we have the option to connect to GPG, but we can’t, because the app is fucked up. Anyways, I have connected my GPG account on Angry Birds Transformers before the issue, now, everytime I open the app, a window pops out, “Connecting to Google Play Games”, but since it’s messed up, it doesn’t connect to my account, instead, it tries to make me create a new one, which also doesn’t work. After the loading screen, when I can see the map, the window pops out AGAIN, trying to make me connect to GPG, and the same thing happens. The problem here is not in the game, I mean, there IS a problem in the game, when it tries to connect me to my account everytime I log on, which is annoying, to say the least, but the main problem is on GPG, since I cannot use it on any other app. I can connect to my account on the app itself, but I cannot connect this account, or create a new one in any other app. Anyways, the solution here, would be simply disable this window from poping out (that can be seen as a “autoconnect” or something like that), or completely remove the GPG from ABT, which in my opinion, would be a better choice, since it doesn’t add content to the game. If you want any other detail about that, contact me, and I’ll try to help you, as long as you try to help me. I don’t know if I could message you directly in a different way, but here is easier.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@blasphemy Thanks for letting me know. Pretty sure everything is working for me but I’ll take a look into it.

Anonymous

Soundblaster was stuck in a portal in the ab movie challenge!It took him about 7 seconds to get out of it.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/awesomepow/album/pictures/

Anonymous

Row 3 Picture 3 of my album.

Roritor
    @roritor

I was playing the competiton nodes around when the daily competiton was ending, today on July 26th at 8pm Eastern Time. I was in first place of my group when I started another node, and the competition may have ended while I was still completing the node. I understand if I don’t get the points for that node, but what happened is that I was dropped to 20th place and was only awarded 100 tokens, intstead of 1,000. Please correct this. The screen name is Roritor. Thank you.

Thanks @gradientturtle7, @arceemega & @madalice

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

well,usual problem,which happens since the first event ever came out… it is preferable NOT to play any even node,the last 5-10 mins…the servers go crazy and things like that happens…especially,DO NOT run any node WHILE it is going to end… you have to speak to Rovio,sent them ”a ticket” as it is called and just describe your problem,tell them your nickname and give them youe Facebook ID…you will not receive any tokens,but may be a small gift will be granded to you… ;)

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

I know of one bug, the event is too hard!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 379 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.