ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 4 replies - 376 through 379 (of 379 total)
  • Replies
  • Soldeed
    @soldeed

Sick of the game crashing g during the Challenge Run. It’s just happened to me again; lost all progress from the run, but the 45 gems I’d used to extend it were still taken 😡

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@soldeed those crashes happend to me too often, to even bother playing Challenge run. R/E coders can play with eachother stupid time sinking, bugged Crash run.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

From yesterday my game (on Android) stop logining to Facebook and I can’t play with friends. But worst thing – it’s mean my game not saving at cloud … Anyone have same problem? Settings/login – LOGOUT button should be active. If transparent – no connection to FB. When I tap FB button at the left – “Unable to connect”. Maybe it’s because FB became META lol?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@exientgreg My iPad made soft upgrade (to v2.14.2.3) i.e. loaded some new content. And !Missing string!s made their return. Now TFs formerly known as Special Officer Hound is !Missing string! and likewise Special Officer Skywarp is now also !Missing string! There are some additional !Missing string!s in War screens.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 4 replies - 376 through 379 (of 379 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.