ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 379 total)
  • Replies
  • Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@soldeed I tested Slipstream during last days. Ofc she very bugged still, but no enormous coins rewards. Do you have Eggbot or just usuall nodes, when you got million/s of coins?

@gundam

I cannot see the challenge run icon there maybe be a bug and the team are working on it

Poncho
    @poncho

The game crashes every time I try to use Sergeant Greenlight.  I recommend against spending gems on this TF.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

After last update 2.11.3.0 my game crashed every time when I resume  from a long time pause (4+ hours). I have alot of free storage/RAM memory and no other apps running becides ABTF. My device on Android. It’s really crazy anoying losing every time 362k coins (and time), because game crashed during Spark run, when I paused and resume some hours later. Not always I have time to complete whole SR at once. This problem started right after 2.11.3.0 update.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I think I have the same problem as @papakarlo and I have an iPad.

moi
    @moifirst

Not that it really matters much after the degradation of this game, but the Challenge run often crashes at the end of each run (when normally you can collect your reward), resulting in me not paying much attention to it anymore, because it’s a waste of my time. This has been going on for quite a while (months?).
    Btw, I’m using Android.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@moifirst Any particular bot?

I have not had crashes except when using Omega Supreme and pressing the secondary weapon button after Omega Supreme has died.

moi
    @moifirst

@grimlockdown As far as I know I don’t think there is a particular bot causing these crashes, but I must say that I haven’t paid much attention to this. I also quit pressing the secondary weapon button after my bot has died, because that proved to be a 100% recipe for crashing. (But that could be coincidence, because otherwise the game would crash very often also.)

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

My CR also crashes … Still … During years … At the end of run, but atleast not after each run. Was stoped playing CR for a while, but rewards not bad. So, I just accepted this as a crazy part of game. Every time I start my CR, I know, I can lost 1-2 or more hours from my life and get stupid crash. And I hope all my prays at that moment come true one day for dam r/e coders.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@exientgreg Could you take look at of these end of the Challenge run crashes. Those related to activating the secondary weapon after the TF have died should be easy to figure out.

And could you also fix the fire rate related accessories of Volcanicus and Omega Supreme. Wearing those accessories break their beam weapon.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

A couple days ago, I stopped being able to use the pig lab to craft gems.  Today I noticed I can no longer open crates.  Anyone else having these issues?

EricOSU
    @ericosu

V2.12 and Jenga Mode is broken. Driver disappears when you press the speed button. Shooter can’t shot and you get 0 points. High quality testing. 👏…👏…👏…

Soldeed
    @soldeed

The game crashed during a challenge run, and, when I reloaded it, the TF had health restored minus one heart — what’s that about?

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

It’s back again – after any run, exept Spark run, I need to wait 10-30 seconds for ads button appearing to double my reward. And I think problem not with my internet provider. Very annoying.

Soldeed
    @soldeed

I haven’t been able to watch a video for bonus coins/pigs for a couple of days now. The option at the end of events just hasn’t been there, and I’ve not had the usual daily offer of a free crate either, and, also, the option to watch a video to double the daily gift has just been a spinning circle. Has anyone else had this?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@soldeed I haven’t had problems with videos – although I watch them only if I got more than 100 pigs or 17k coins or gems. I haven’t seen free crate offers for ages (or aeons).

Soldeed
    @soldeed

I mainly watch videos to recharge TFs, to double gems when they are the daily gift, or for some extra sparks, but for the last two or three days, there have been no videos for anything.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@soldeed but with Events or Chalenge run you don’t have any problems? Maybe something wrong with connecting to FB acc? (If you playing on Android)

@grimlockdown
    I have a lifehack for your situation with free crates – tap on Crates button till free crate appearing. Sometimes need few enters to crates room, sometimes 20-30 or even 50 in row at random. Free crate random appearing right after exit from Crates compartment.

Soldeed
    @soldeed

@papakarlo I’m on iOS, without FB, and I currently have no videos anywhere in the game. I note also that the ‘other games’ ad icon at the bottom of the screen is also greyed out, and the ‘News’ page doesn’t load either. I’m wondering if any of this has anything to do with me running the iOS 15 beta — but, I’ve been running that since it was first made available, and have only been having this issue since a few days ago

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@soldeed My first guess: If you have Privacy Relay enabled try to disable it. And no, I’m not running beta (in any important device).

Soldeed
    @soldeed

I hadn’t thought that it might be due to Private Relay (which did go live around the same time as vids disappeared for me, now you mention it), but turning that off and restarting the game hasn’t made any difference.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@soldeed my News page doesn’t load too, but I think it’s because Rovio stop making free TF’s, which they show there. Most important for you be sure you have connected to cloud and your game is saving there. Usually I don’t have any Ad button only in 2 casses – didn’t loged to cloud (via FB, because I on android) or no internet at all. Check Settings, Login button.

Soldeed
    @soldeed

Yeah, it’s still saving to cloud OK. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the game on my ipad, and even downloaded it to iPhone, and progress has been saved — just having this continued issue with no videos, for some reason I’ve yet to fathom.

Soldeed
    @soldeed

Now I can’t buy gems either. Do any of the devs read this?

Soldeed
    @soldeed

It’s now been a week since I last had any vids within the game. I’m not desperate watch ads, but they do come in handy sometimes. Rovio support don’t seem to know, and can only suggest things I’ve already tried (switching data sources, closing background apps, etc.). Very frustrating.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 379 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.