ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 379 total)
  • Replies
  • Egrimlock lover
    @egrimlock-lover

why are there people in the challenge events with different colored names

That’s what I want to know myself. It happened to me once before. First my player name was white, then it was BRONZE, then it went back to white.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@exientgreg playing map nodes cost pigs. Intended or bug?

Greggers
    @exientgreg

screenshot please…

Greggers
    @exientgreg

if you mean spark run, the cost alternates between coins and pigs weekly

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@exientgreg not a spark run, just usual nodes. Hard to make screenshot, because pigs cost can be seen after run. For example, I have 1000 pigs and start usual node. After finishing it, before reward pigs for this node add, I can see 990 pig at my bar, mean 10 pigs was taken. This cost looks like random, from 3 to 20 pigs.

Also, something weird going on with War scores. Yestarday was big jump in pigs, like + 4bil for each side, much more for Deceptihogs. Today scores almost doubled, from 6bil to 11bil pigs for side, when for previous 51 days! each side collected near 2bil.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

the pigs thing on normal nodes is new to me…. please report to CS, they can track all your data changes and help debug the situation further!

war numbers have changed intentionally, I re-balanced the numbers so its proportional as their was always more birds faction members than hogs.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@exientgreg actually I have a much bigger problems with game which I report every day to support team. My Challenge run crash at start 49 times from 50 tryes. And even this one run can crash during boarding Astrotrain, when I already spent 150 gems for revives, as was last time. But looks like support team have disability to fix this worst bug.

Thank you for information about War.  So now Deceptihogs have something like x2 factor for their scores. But it’s not explain, why scores rise so high just during one night. Did you just manually type those billions of pigs?

nukeboy1313
    @nukeboy1313

@exientgreg

Unsure if its a bug, but it doesnt seem intended.

Dirge’s tnt blocks count towards the challenge event collection, allowing players to rack up huge scores even without promotion on TNT challenge days.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@exientgreg playing map nodes with Reflectron energonicon crashing game. Also, random crashes at Challenge run during boarding Astrotrain still exist, but not for all players, looks like. Crashes at start Challenge run fixed, thank you! And looks like pigs, collected by Autobirds team players, counting for Deceptihogs team in War. Bug?

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@exientgreg Slipstream’s DOT affecting Eggbot after his death, generating coins. Other TF’s with DOT probably behave the same.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@exientgreg are you guys doing something against those players, who installed cheating mod with unlimited cry/gem/coins? They even advertise this mod at your official FB page! Such cheaters make a big frustration to the normal players, in result we stop spending real money for gems or leaving your game. They destroying your hard work and our pleasure from game.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Yep, Easy to find them and ban or leave to play each other and not play against normal nice people ;) I hate cheaters and liars! Share names with screenshots and a time stamp if confident please. Although the last 5 times the players being accused were legit!

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@exientgreg it’s alot of work to check every report about suspicious players. Probably best way, if you have man hours for this. But why not disassemble this cheating mod, find it’s weaks and set server to automatically ban those accounts, who connect to server by game mod? Or make ingame  checksum for original critical files. And server compare checksum every time client connected. Or maybe make some script, which search players database for 5k+ gems daily delta and send found results for personal check. Because now only one legit way to obtain 5k gems per day – buy from Gem shop. Long time ago Lewie from Exient said about anticheat system, wich was almost implemented. And yestarday I saw advertising of cheating game mod at your official FB page, which mean you have no anticheat system still? Only manual check?

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@exientgreg nice offer …

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@exientgreg after update to 2.5.0.0 my Event score jumped from 30k points to 270k.

John
    @john12345

@exientgreg how do you explain those black square characters sideswipe and barricade and they are even available to play in the new event Sargent thundercracker

Greggers
    @exientgreg

screenshot please?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@exientgreg

This from my barracks: 

And this from this forum regarding the next/ongoing event:

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Cheers
    Colleague:
    “Found the error – I will hotfix now”

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@exientgreg Ramjet have special ability – Shieldor, which autoactivates every 20sec. But looks like it’s bugged. When Shieldor triggered, Falling Monolith interrupt shooting, and stun Ramjet for a while, make unable to shoot again while stunned. Usual Shieldor protect Ramjet and other transformers from interupting fire and stun.

Yestarday I lost 1st place in live event, because Unicron escaped with 1/5 HP. Right before couple of Falling Monoliths Ramjet’s Shieldor activates, so instead of switching to vehicle mode I continued shooting Unicron. Suddenly 1st FM interupted  fire and stun Ramjet, then 2nd … So, when I retarget Unicron, he activated his Shieldor and run away with 1/5 health and 1k points … Very sad. Difference with 1st place was near 2k points after bonus, but this 1k before bonus should have given me 9400 points …

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@exientgreg Dirge is another bot that performs worse in the Spark Run when boosted. Block towers take several shots to destroy (if they get fully destroyed) instead of a single shot. Flying pigs take 3-4 individually instead of taking out a swarm with a couple. Runs this week have been taking about 10 minutes, but this one took about 20 due to all of the targets that were left behind.

Soldeed
    @soldeed

Slipstream’s DOT affecting Eggbot after his death, generating coins. Other TF’s with DOT probably behave the same.

I had this when I unlocked her recently; got a couple of million coins from a single event. I wondered what was up with that. What’s DOT, though?

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@soldeed DOT – Damage Over Time. Afaik this Eggbot coin bug was fixed near a year ago. Or it’s back? What do you mean “recently”? Few weeks ago?

Soldeed
    @soldeed

A couple of weeks ago, when I got Slipstream from a gold crate, I got a million or more coins (doubled with video) in the few events I intercepted with her. However, subsequently that hasn’t been the case.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 379 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.