ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 379 total)
  • Replies
  • Pokaraka
    @lemiolla

@lewie4 As usual in daylight saving time, the phone clock automatically returned 1 hour at midnight to 11pm. The next day I just set an hour ahead. According to Rovio support, the problem is that in all situations the game was open.
    So I am still facing the problem. Can you look at my account and find the problem for me? Just reassure me that I won’t lose my progress until now.

@pako
    I think I’ll wait for Lewie’s solution and not change the clock on my phone. Thanks for the support.

Pokaraka
    @lemiolla

@lewie4 I am still facing the problem. Can you look at my account and fix the problem for me? Just reassure me that I won’t lose my progress until now.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@lemiolla sure. If you want want to message me your userID (found in the credits after the letter “r” near the top), I can look into it :)

Pokaraka
    @lemiolla

@lewie4

Userid:  r 10211204347179496

Pako
    @pako

@lemiolla No problem. I hope it gets solved.

Pokaraka
    @lemiolla

@pako They haven’t solved it yet :(

@lewie4
    Does your team have a forecast?

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@lemiolla it looks like your time was changed multiple times into the distant future whilst completing future daily challenges. This issue should fix itself upon reaching the furthest date that you changed to in the future :)

Pokaraka
    @lemiolla

@lewie4 I was just trying to adjust my phone to not use daylight saving time and leave it on time. The strange thing is that I only changed the time, I didn’t change the date. Do you know when this date will be?

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Someone stole my Bonus button. Waiting long time (sometimes it helps) but not this time. @lewie4 can you please check, if this is new problem, or no?

Asen_77
    @asen

Same is with me from two days …

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Me three and now three days in a row

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

They at holydays, no bonus sparks for us ;(

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Rovio/Exient ! If you can’t implement cheater protecting system to ABTF game ATLEAST moderate your game FB page, so players can’t see such SS:

And if you guys (R/E), watch this screenshot, you understand why we (players) pay you less and less money. Till you all will be fired, because will be no money to pay your salary, since you done your work worse then expected.

Sereously? 2bil gems??? 1.972bil coins? 1923 lvl??????????????????????? And this cheater asked you to work harder, because he (yes, he – man with fake girl account) looking for a new bot Kup … And this is not ony one cheater screenshot just after only one post on FB. You so incompetent to see this, or all you guys at holydays? … I don’t know. But I know that we don’t have any protecting systems agains cheaters still. So looks like @lewie4 lied to us in this thread about new anticheaters system.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The game screwed me over big time today.

I logged in t do the daily quests, Spark run, and get my first four runs for the day.

When I came back later, I found that the game didn’t save any of my progress whatsoever.

I lost everything, had to do everything all over, including the special event runs.

Except that I’m still slotted into the same Competition grouping as before.  But with only the score based on the most recent four runs I did.

So basically I’m now four runs/hours behind everyone else in the Competition group.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

This morning I was hit similar kind of glitch as @optimuspig although mine was way less severe.

pouloudi
    @pouloudi

Since 2 days piggy island is appeared black… Support told me to re-install the game in my ipad. Any other alternative than this?

Even after re-installing the game still piggy island is black.. Any idea?

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

I has many times this glitch with wanishing 1,2, 5 or even more hours of playing during years. My biggest lost was near 2k gems after very successfull Shockwave’s spire run, when I hit very high floor, but game not save my progress. Was year or near ago. I think this problem somehow connected to logging in Facebook (in my case). I found very simple but little anoying solution – every time when I start playing ABTF I checking if I logged to FB. Sometimes I need to restart game, because it don’t want to connect to FB!

I never has black piggy island, its something new. Missing buttons, sometimes glitches with unknown symbols, but black map – never.

Okay, problem with missing bonus button in Spark run was solved very  fast, thank you Rovio/Exient! But now I have another problem, maybe its only me, but my bonus button after all missions/runs/events appears after some delay, from 5sec to 1-2min. Exeption only Spark run, where bonus button appears very fast, faster then button “Skip bonus” and this is very nice.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Why bot, wich can’t transform into vehicle have Transform Power buff? Ah yes, Superion can’t board Astrotran, so with this “very usefull” buff his hands more faster transforming into star ships :D

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@papakarlo For normal TFs “Transformer power” affects how fast the transform button (on bottom right corner) recharges. So maybe for Combiners it affects how fast the second weapon recharges?

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown interesting idea, but I don’t think so. Superion also have Autobirds with Weapon Cooldown buff, wich I think, affects how fast second (and main also) weapon recharges. I’ll try to test if Mohawk affect second weapon cooldown, if it’s posible. Because all those % buffs actually gives almost nothing. For example my Devastator have near + 200% defence, and his armor one of the strongest from all TF. But shotgun pig don’t care about this +200%. Those who created formula for TFs buffs probably study mathematics somewhere in Zimbabve. I don’t saying about overpower % – unknown thing even for R/E probably. Anyway, even if this Transform Power from Superion Mohawk affects 2nd weapon cooldown, its also bug, typo on Mohawk. Transform power even in Zimbabve – transform power. I think 2nd part of Mohawk buff just not working. Actually working, but since Superion can’t transform into vehicle, this 2nd part never affecting Superion. It’s very sad, because Superion one of most used TFs, and we need to working hard to update his accessory, but what we get – just bug …

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Maybe someone already writed here about this annoying bug – when we have events with special event items, and event target those items – no chances to meet bossess! No helicopter boss, no unicron, I don’t saying about big black flying pig boss from cave, wich I never meet in events!!! Cave added to events long time ago, but cave boss – no. Today target is chinese house item, I played whole day, used many recharges, got more than 200k points, but no bosses during whole day and no unicron! So I spent more gems than expected! Where is bosses, R/E? Or they also have 2019-nCoV and quarantined?

Few min after I post, and 25min before reset I meet Unicron!!! At 220k points! Usually at so high scores and so many recharges I meet 2nd or 3rd unicron. Anyway atleast we have unicron. But no other bosses! Its sad.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

29 runs.

No Unicron.  No Boss Pig.

@exientgreg
    @ellieexient

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@optimuspig it’s because of China’s New Year event. They got 2019-nCoV virus and was quarantined.

Acrually, last 2-3 years at every CNY event (and some others) bosses gone, if daily target – event items. For example, last week I got bosses if target was block’s, and no bosses whole day if target wad event cards and other event items. I think its because maps with bosses don’t have those event items and automaticaly excluded from random map list wich we playing. Like in sharktihogs day all maps, wich don’t have them, excluded from the list. And yes, this is a bug.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@papakarlo

The themed event is over, so we should be back to normal.

Egrimlock lover
    @egrimlock-lover

when you dishabille ads and that dishabille the bonus button

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 379 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.