ABT update for Christmas 2015

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABT update for Christmas 2015

Viewing 6 replies - 151 through 156 (of 156 total)
  • Replies
  • WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

@gradientturtle7 – Rovio needs to be aware that this will result in participants losing up to 1000 tokens as the daily maximum of 550 tokens through gameplay will be unattainable. Without serious gems, people are going to struggle to reach 30 or 60. By way of example, we are over half way through the competition and only three of my 20 have reached the target of 60 presents – which would yield 10+20 tokens. I am guessing that only those three will reach the 10+20+30 level and only then through spending gems.

Personally, I won;t be spending gems today as the gems per token reward ratio is not favourable.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@gradientturtle7

Thanks for the update. Hope you guys have a better year in 2016 than you did in 2015.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Fortunately I front-loaded enough tokens to get everything I want already from the Holiday Store, so I think I’ll be taking the rest of today and tomorrow off from playing.

AlexisJ
    @alexisj

@gradientturtle7 is there any chance the competition can be extended for a few days to make it up to all the players who got Grinched by these bugs, and especially for iOS players who do not automatically get updates pushed to them and may not realize that there are issues being addressed?

(I will admit that I have selfish motives here : I play this game multiple times a day and did not even realize that there was an update with a Christmas bonus until it was almost over. Other games I play have in-app notifications of updates, but not this one.)

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

@gradientturtle7
    Any chance that you are in a position to be able to extend the event 2 days to make up for the messed up maps, or talk to the people that can extend the event 2 days?

Bella7
    @bella7

I’m with AlexisJ, I didn’t realize there was an update until the 23rd (unlike with other apps, there is no push notification regarding updates, and not even any ads regarding updates like they have for other Angry Birds apps), and with the nodes containing no presents, I’m really struggling to gain enough tokens to receive Shockwave! Please extend competition a few extra days because of the bug!

Anonymous

Buggy comp so I got Shockwave in Target 2016.Although in this holiday challenge I did get an elf hat for Nemesis Prime.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABT update for Christmas 2015

Viewing 6 replies - 151 through 156 (of 156 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.