ABT update for Christmas 2015

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABT update for Christmas 2015

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 156 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@talmud

Dude, the last dozen comments in this thread have all been about the crashing and that no one knows how to fix it.

Tomlad
    @talmud

Ah ok sorry to add to the comments. Hopefully there is a fix soon…

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

Crashing for me too. Tried reinstalling the game. Does not work. I am playing on an iPad (latest version or both ABT and iOS). :(

sheepybach
    @paul13

As others have said I just turned my Wi Fi off and the game can now be played.

Also like others have posted if you turn wifi back on it crashes the game.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

If you turn off wifi, will you lose progress when they resolve the crash and you go back online (will the game sync your old back up)?

otter
    @otter

Here we go again….. Constant crashes… Unistalled reinstalled… Same results…. MERRY Christmas from Rovio….. Thanks again for the disappointment…

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

@20qmindreader @vrinda-rajkumar

If you reconnect after playing offline for a while, your local save should be preferred (as it has more progress) and should overwrite your cloud save.

To be absolutely sure, however, if you are 100% confident that you want your cloud save overwritten by your local save when you reconnect, you can uncheck the ‘enable cloud load’ option in the settings screen. Note that this will overwrite your cloud save regardless of what’s on it, so use it with caution.

Narc
    @narc

I just deleted and reinstalled the game which allowed the game to actually start (but at the very beginning). It reloaded all of my data but the crashed immediately after that. Every time I open it now it briefly shows the very beginning of the game, reloads my data instantly, then crashes within a second. Can you please get your bugs under control? Every time there’s a new update something goes completely wrong. If I did this at my job, I’d be fired by now.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

@gradientturtle7, thank you. I am playing in airplane mode now.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@gradientturtle7
    I play on an iPad Air 2 and am unsure where the “uncheck the ‘enable cloud load’ option in the settings screen?”

There was a previous discussion about this and I could not find it in the game or on the iPad. I do not ever remembering seeing it.

Please let me know what I am missing or do not know.

Thanks in advance.

Best to you and the team on getting the game back to normal operating mode. I can only imaging the flurry of activity going on.

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

Thank you all for your feedback. We have just pushed a fix live for iOS, which you should get the next time you restart the app. If you get this fix (1.9.23.5) and still encounter the issue, please let us know.

We will be pushing the same fix live on Android shortly.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@dronnord
    Just read your post and not sure that Angry Birds Transformers has a leaderboard or levels 1-12.
    This forum is for ABT. May I guess about your post would apply to ABSeasons Ski or Squeal?

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

The fix has now been pushed to Android (1.9.26.3). As before, please let us know if you have this version and still encounter any issues!

wrw01
    @wrw01

@gradientturtle7

Hi GT7,

1. Says Holiday Challenges starts in 2 days prior to the main screen.
    2. Holiday Challenges box appeared with the same message. I guess it is delayed.
    3. Played a few nodes and videos and all seems to be working correctly.
    4. Achievements the same.
    5. Pigs, Coins and Gems are the same as yesterday.
    All is right with the world now!!!!

The only items that appears not working on my device is the Friend Activity. Had a few player send a note and informed me they selected and thanked me but nothing has showed up since pre Halloween.

JLoABT
    @jloabt

@gradientturtle7 Android fix is working for me! Hope it sticks :)

Great weekend response from the Rovio crew, folks!

#happycamper

sheepybach
    @paul13

@gradientturtle7
    Ok just turned my WiFi back and and started the game and it was the update 1.9.26.3 and I’m in and have playe4d a Node on Android.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

No crashing problems for me before or after update. The only problems I have are not getting any notifications (when updates, missions, healing, etc are complete) and not getting coins when an energonicon destroys a missile or balloon pig. Using Android 4.4.2.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@gradientturtle7
    The event start today, no ?
    Why 2 day 16 hours before now ?
    Achievements GC bug are fix ?

Thanks

bigorange
    @bigorange

Version 1.9.26.3 on android, and everything seems to work as normal, besides not be able to play for a few hours, all looks good, didn’t loose a thing…

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

Yippee! It worked for me too.

WiseDiver234
    @wisediver234

@gradientturtle7 Thanks for this unexpected speedy fix, everything seems fine now.

bon
    @bonnob

@gradientturtle7 hi, I had to uninstall & reinstall due to the crashing. Game works fine since most of the time but it hasn’t restored to my latest progress. I have six transformers dropped from lvl 15 down to 11 or 12!? Very frustrating! Any ideas or help on something I could do to get back my most recent progress?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Android .26.3 working here as well. Thank you for the quick fix.

Also seeing that the challenge starts in two days. Has it been delayed due to this issue, or another bug?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s all good now.

Thanks @gradientturtle7 for coming in and working on a Saturday to keep us posted and get help things resolved!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

On a totally different note, has anyone noticed that when Shockwave comes up as a buddy, he’s always Level 11?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABT update for Christmas 2015

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 156 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.