ABT update for Christmas 2015

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABT update for Christmas 2015

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 156 total)
  • Replies
  • PBJ
    @aliaspbj

moved to holiday challenge tips topic.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

@gradientturtle7 Please look into Notifications appearing the the top tray of Android devices. For some reason the Notifications still show via the Notification from the Settings widget if you add it to a screen, but the Transformers app doesn’t show up on the top tray or whatever it’s called on the top of the screen to notify that an upgrade is complete, all nodes recharged, etc.

Tomlad
    @talmud

Has anyone been able to get shockwave yet or still not? Also what do you think of the challenges??

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@talmud, physically it’s impossible. Even if somebody managed to win first place in all previous challenges, there were only three of them, so maximal score would be around 4,500 tokens. Wait at least for tomorrow.

bon
    @bonnob

I could be wrong but I wouldn’t be sure about it being impossible, I won my first two and came fifth in the third and have a total of 4080 tokens at the moment.

sheepybach
    @paul13

The way it’s going we be lucky to get 5000 tree’s for shockwave unless you wish to use gems to speed things up

bon
    @bonnob

That’s true too. I had about 1400 when the competition started and I’m now down to around 590 ?

sheepybach
    @paul13

I decided not to use any gems on it

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve budgeted myself a maximum of 30 gems (i.e. two cycles of recharges) a day, although on Day 3 I only spent 10 gems, so a total of 70 gems over three days.

At the end of Day 3 I’d accumulated 2,550 tokens, having placed in the top 3 twice (that’s 2 x 500 tokens) and in the top 6 once (1 x 300 tokens).

So I’m on pace to earn the 5,000 tokens for Shockwave by the end of Day 6. If I slack off, I should still have plenty of time to get there by the end of the Holiday Challenge on December 26.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’m on 2400 tokens without using gems, not got that many to use any way lol

Tomlad
    @talmud

right now I’m on 3340 tokens but i have used gems and i have only come first once, in other challenges I’ve come 4 and 7th. so hoping to get shockwave on the last day…

sheepybach
    @paul13

I came 8th yesterday and my Total is now 3160

Smokescreen
    @smokescreen

I’ve managed somehow to win every competition so far. I’ve been able to unlock Shockwave as well as all 3 of his accessories. I’m going to be working on the other 3 accessories for Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and Soundwave. As long as there aren’t any more accessories that show up, I’ll just go for gems from then on.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I can’t see me getting Shockwave free in this comp as there is just not enough items that you need to collect in event runs.
    Yesterday I got 410 tokens added to my total

sheepybach
    @paul13

The new challenge studded pigs that are in the Island River Nodes. Low scoring I expect lol

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s been highly variable again.

So far today I’ve earned a total of 84 Sharkticons over eight events for an average of 10.5 / event.

However I’ve had as few as five Sharkticons in one event and as many as 24 in another.

Of the eight events, only Beach and River nodes have come up, with four of each type.

The Beach nodes are definitely scoring higher than the River nodes. I’ve scored 57 in the four Beach nodes, and only 27 in the four River nodes.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@optimuspig

You’ve had Beach events? wow all I get is river with around 6 to 8 targets

wow hang on just got 32 from the beach lol

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@paul13

Yeah, looks like today’s competition is going to be less skill and more luck, as usual.

If you’re lucky enough to get a higher proportion of Beach nodes then you’ll probably do quite well overall.

Just like on Day 2 with the gift boxes – if you hit the Forest node with the stacked gift boxes for 85 points enough times, then you probably won.

sheepybach
    @paul13

has to be luck with this 1. Just did 2 normal river nodes and got the average of 6/8. Not sure how many more there is but by the way its gone so far i’ll not reach 5000 for shockwave just playing the game, which is not very good IMHO that you have to use Gems

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I just ran another four Holiday events.

My scores were 6-24-9-15.

Guess which ones were Beach and which were River? lol

otter
    @otter

Well I got my Shockwave today…. Has anyone tested or tried any of his accessories yet??

sheepybach
    @paul13

i just ran 2 events and imho the sharks are reducing as time goes on. Beach had 12 river 6 and i never missed a single shark.
    What accessories are uou on about? They are for visual effects or have i missed something and knowing me i bet i’ve missed something lol
    I still can’t see me getting to 5000 before this ends lol

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just ran seven more events, for a grand total of 58 points, or 8.3 / event. That included two Beach nodes.

@paul13

Accessories now add to a TF’s armor, firepower, and transforming ability. If you go to the barracks you can see how much each accessory adds to each TF’s abilities.

sheepybach
    @paul13

ok yep i never knew that lol You just need a lot of gems to add things alas something i’ve not got so not be doing that lol

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABT update for Christmas 2015

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 156 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.