ABT update for Christmas 2015

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABT update for Christmas 2015

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 156 total)
  • Replies
  • nemisispig
    @nemisispig

Just done the android 26.3 update,all seems to be working now

mars805
    @mars805

not that i can open the game at this point but when its possible, how can i remove the collect button as mentioned?

newbie15
    @newbie15

@optimuspig

I had noticed that too, but just now I had a Level 8 Shockwave buddy. Also, all of the Nemesis Prime buddies seem to be Level 1. Odd.

Mp127
    @mp127

@optimuspig @newbie15 I had Shockwave buddy on level 3, 5, 8 but never 11. As for Nemesis, he is nearly always with very low level – mainly 1, but sometimes 2/3.
    On the other way, game’s already flooding me with Rodimus and HO Bumblebee buddies.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I’ve had Shockwave at levels 10 and eleven. Nemesis is always level 1. I always get Blue Streak and Prowl at 10 or 11, never higher. I’ve never gotten a level 15 buddy for any of the Grimlocks. I have noticed that lately I’m spending more on buddies — I’ll take anything 10 and up, but recently the first buddy offered is Nemesis level 1 and I’m having to spend 300 – 400 to get a two digit buddy.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

I have noticed on iOS that events/nodes in the meadows on the left side are coming up more often for play. I hope that’s a good omen for the upcoming competition; during the turkey competition, way too many nodes had 0-7 flying turkey pigs. Hope that is fixed.

Tomlad
    @talmud

Does anyone know why when I open the app, the holiday challenges say it starts in two days after the 12th?

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

@talmud – Upthread there have been questions asking Rovio why a daily challenge they said would begin on 12th starts after 2+ days. Wedon’t know yet. Rovio did not respond to that question yet.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

I presume the Christmas challenge will be shooting snowmen – since these seem to appear in the same places and with the same frequency as the pumpkins.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I’ve had a couple of beach nodes rife with candy canes and forest/desert littered with presents. Still having issues with sometimey x-mas trees…

sheepybach
    @paul13

@optimuspig
    I was just about to agree that when I’ve had Shockwave it’s always 11 BUT I just had him at a 6 lol.

I’ve never had Nemesis Prime higher than 1 which is not very good, Anybody got him and is he better on higher levels??

Make the most of collecting the Snowmen, Candy sticks and Pressies because when the Xmas Comp begins we are not going to see very many of them lol

HotRod
    @tiderfish

Someone mentioned it before, but it finally looks like the gem purchasable accessories actually help the transformer’s stats now. The more expensive the item the more boosted the result.

Now their power level bar in the customize page looks like it is longer then ever. I wonder if they have reduced the power of the TF or if they have increased the total cap.

I too rarely get Nemesis Prime offered for buddying at a high level. But I have him at level 11, and he is pretty beast. He will take out medium towers and pigs in one shot. However he is useless on the medium and heavy mortar towers.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

All players iOS, can you tell me if in setting of the game, you can show your achievement GC (with the GC button) ?

I can’t, I have an error message “Player not connected”.

and why did not the event begin 12 as expected ?

Thanks

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@grimmjow I’m on iOS and I can see my achievements using the GC button in ABT settings as well as by launching the GC app.

Not sure why the contest did not start, but if you read earlier in the thread you will find that ABT failed with the update that loaded the contest banners early on the 12th. This would have been disastrous if the contest had started. Rovio rallied and corrected it quickly. However, with the 2-day delay, the contest starts at the beginning of the work week.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@grimmjow I’m on iOS and I can see my achievements using the GC button in ABT settings as well as by launching the GC app.

Not sure why the contest did not start, but if you read earlier in the thread you will find that ABT failed with the update that loaded the contest banners early on the 12th. This would have been disastrous if the contest had started. Rovio rallied and corrected it quickly. However, with the 2-day delay, the contest starts at the beginning of the work week.

Thomas82
    @thomas82

I played this game quite a lot and am the sort of player who didn’t mind buying the odd transformer here and there.

When the new update started crashing at the load screen earlier I thought I’d try reinstalling the app. I understood that the progress was saved on facebook.

I was at level 248 or thereabouts.

I loaded up the reinstalled app and it updated my progress – but to level 86.

Is there a way round this to get my progress back?

I could live with losing the odd hour here and there when the app was buggy, but having lost several months progress, I think I would just forget it and spend the time on some other games. Losing a couple of months progress is annoying to the point that it negates the fun value from playing.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@pampeans

Thank you for the answer. I have 2 other questions :

Have you the achievement “Electromagnetic pulse” unlock in the GC ?
    When you play to ABT, the game does raise at the very top of your list of games in the GC ?

Thank you again for the information.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@grimmjow

In GC the achievement “Electromagnetic Pulse” is not unlocked, although it shows me having destroyed 309 in the app.

When I play ABT it displays at the top of “My iOS Games” in GC.

Smokescreen
    @smokescreen

The fix has now been pushed to Android (1.9.26.3). As before, please let us know if you have this version and still encounter any issues!

@gradientturtle7
    I’ve got the update of 1.9.26.3. I am no longer experiencing crashing. My activity feed still isn’t working correctly as it will give an X amount of number of thank you’s in the activity box, but when I click on the activity box, there is nothing there to collect. Also, I thought the Holiday Challenge event was going to occur between Dec 12-24. It is currently 12/13/15 and the count down clock for the holiday challenge shows there is still a day and a half left before the challenges begin. Did this get pushed back as well because of all of the crashing?

Smokescreen
    @smokescreen

@20Qmindreader On Android phones we also have a “Play Games” app which shows our Achievements. I have most of the Achievements within the game fulfilled (minus a few that take quite a few time), but out of those achievements, not all of them have registered on the “Play Games” app such as craft so many energonicons, complete a squad, etc.. Has there been a fix to remedy this to show the Achievements being fulfilled in our “Play Games” app as well?

Mp127
    @mp127

Here’s a sneek peek of new event. We’ll have a “tokens” this time.
    New Event.png

Smokescreen
    @smokescreen

@20Qmindreader Ok, thank you anyways, perhaps turtle might know

@gradientturtle7
    On Android phones we also have a “Play Games” app which shows our Achievements. I have most of the Achievements within the game fulfilled (minus a few that take quite a few time), but out of those achievements, not all of them have registered on the “Play Games” app such as craft so many energonicons, complete a squad, etc.. Has there been a fix to remedy this to show the Achievements being fulfilled in our “Play Games” app as well?

xmasmumma
    @xmasmumma

Sneaky Rovio!! Have to spend gems to progress thru Christmas competition, unless you want to wait…..

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Is it still possible to get Rodimus Prime? I can’t find him anywhere.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABT update for Christmas 2015

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 156 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.