ABT update for Christmas 2015

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABT update for Christmas 2015

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 156 total)
  • Replies
  • bigorange
    @bigorange

Updating Your Progress bug still occurs!

It was weeks ago since the ‘Updating Your Progress’ bug was on my screen, but I got it again just minutes after the 1.9.26 upgrade… to me that’s a huge step in the wrong direction…

nemisispig
    @nemisispig

Looks like after the new update,now the only way to max out your TF even at level 15 is to buy accessories

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@mp127 @optimuspig you’re right, I have videos for recharge today. My internet connection was struggling yesterday, maybe this is the reason.

@avip2u
    Thanks for this summary. Will you please post the accessories information and anything else relevant here for me, so I don’t remain an ignoramous? I seem to be the last Facebook holdout…

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I’m noticing some of the Tfs can’t see (as in shoot) certain items. Optimus prime can’t see all of the x-mas trees, but the buddies can. Sentinel prime has trouble targeting candy cane & present patches, but the buddy or energonicons can. Anyone else notice this?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Anyone else on Android not receiving any notifications? I haven’t gotten one since I got the Thanksgiving update.

jman
    @jman

Sounds like I might just have to reinstall this game again…

@sntrooper
    go to device settings, sounds and notifacations, abt then set as priority and that might work

Smokescreen
    @smokescreen

Seems that we are getting stuck on the load up screen

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

It’s 12.12 already, but no “banner of competitions on the map to participate”. Has anybody seen it?

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

I was playing in Jenga and it just crashed at midnight. Still can’t get in. Not good. I also got the update progress bug just before I installed the new update, but the airplane mode dodged it.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Right. Now I also have seen that banner. For a split second. Then the game crashed. When I launch it with wifi turned off, it works, but no banner. As soon as I try to go online, poof. No game. Once again, Rovio is as Rovio does.

xmasmumma
    @xmasmumma

Every time I try to open ABT now it just crashes!!!!!
    IOS full update installed

WiseDiver234
    @wisediver234

@werehamsta Same here. Was playing a node when exactly at 9 AM (GMT+1) the game crashed. Without wifi it works but I can’t get the game on again. Admitted a request to Rovio about this but don’t really expect any reply soon (considering earlier problems with other Transformer challenges).

circuitjock
    @circuitjock

also experiencing the brief startup page then crash…hopefully the fix will not foul up the “playing 12th thru 24th” awards…I swear if I miss any of the character rewards…

sheepybach
    @paul13

Add me to the list just crashes right before the homescreen opens.
    Another thing I just checked another Tab 1 that never had ABT on and I put Ver 1.9.26.2 and that game is working but not showing any Xmas nodes et al? or does that not kick in until a certain level is reached?????

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I now have ‘Holiday Challenges!’with ‘new challenges each day! Unlock Shockwave’
    but countdown says it starts in 2d 22h 34m and some seconds

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

Thanks to everyone that has reported the crash that began occurring today. I just wanted to let you all know we are investigating it and I will keep you posted with any progress.

LBCJohnny
    @lbcgolf

Crashing also…

Erased the game, reloaded it. Played the intro node, sent me back to the main screen. Update in progress window comes up, I click the check box and it crashed again. Tried several times to no avail.

bigorange
    @bigorange

@werehamsta
    Right. Now I also have seen that banner. For a split second. Then the game crashed. When I launch it with wifi turned off, it works, but no banner. As soon as I try to go online, poof. No game. Once again, Rovio is as Rovio does.

Exactly like @werehamsta wrote, from the moment you make online contact, it crashes.
    Last time something like this occurred, it took Rovio about a week to fix this…
    I guess everyone will have some spare time in the following days/week.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

seems I am the lucky one as game is not crashing on my Android tablet. Holiday Challenge starts in just under 3 days, so I hope for everyone that Rovio can get it fixed prior to that.

sheepybach
    @paul13

OK an update. Just downloaded ABT onto another Tab and it has the Xmas themes in the nodes and the game runs. So new install seems ok but not a game in progess.

Not sure if that Helps you @gradientturtle

nemisispig
    @nemisispig

Same here,works fine offline but when try to open game when connected to WiFi, as soon as the holiday banner appears then game crashes and taken back to phones home screen

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

CRASH ON STARTUP!!!!!

Crashes when WiFI is on, loads when WiFi is off.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I seem to recall another crashing bug several months ago because there was an issue on the server side which caused the game to crash while attempting to download assets. I wonder of that’s it here as well, since the start of the Christmas challenge probably requires a soft update to activate.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Crashes here too. Turning wifi off, it runs fine. When I turn wifi on while in the game, it’ll crash.

Tomlad
    @talmud

After updating, my app crashes. Anyone got any ideas what to do? Also is this happening to others or just mine??

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABT update for Christmas 2015

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 156 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.