Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Its also possible to use stella to float CP over the top right of the screen if he lands on the platform with the beamer pig on it

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

3-3-4, simple boss, just flick him into the corner, send the rocks in and he’ll slowly get smashed to death:

KPP was beatable today and I only required 1 restart. 1st boss takes only a few birds:

2nd boss is this one that shows up in the 4-5-6 DC lineup occasionally, only now it’s beatable without much hassle as you can get in with way more birds than the usual 1-2 with the 4-5-6:

3rd boss was surprisingly easy and just requires some clearing before sending the boss down and he’ll more than likely fall straight down the hole in the middle (I took the screenshot and restarted as 2 birds wouldn’t have been enough):

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

Today’s KPP ends with this beloved level (picture from previous page)

I was surprised that I could still beat it with my first try. I entered with 6 birds, got another one in between and had still 2 left at the end. After bringing the boss down to the former exit (I used Red and Blues), Terrence deals a lot of damage with the right angle. Bomb and Silver then cleared up the rest.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same exact DC two days in a row. The boss is the room in Lemon’s post above as KPP round 2.

Can’t beat it while stuck in 4-5-6 hell.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

dunno about the KPP but the daily challenge ended up being another “bash them to pieces” room.. You almost have to have the luck of the draw to get the right birds to finish him off.. or spend gems.. a lot of gems..

Nope, going to walk away from this garbage before I do that.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Was going to play the DC today and then I saw these last two posts. Now I won’t waste my time or my streak progress and risk getting the same boring lazy boss room.

hogbeater
    @stedman42

I must admit, the DC was very difficult today. I hated it. I don’t even want to think how many gems I had to spend to finish him off.The first two levels of KPP were dead easy. In both cases I had birds left over. The third one was more tricky as there was no exit, but I think I only had to buy 3 extra cards (60 gems) to finish it off.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

2-3-4, had loads of birds for the boss which made it a non-issue:

KPP was surprisingly winnable on my first attempt. I was expecting some BS with there being the x2 black pearls event active, but not this time. 1st boss was a joke with lots of birds:

2nd boss you just need the heavy-hitters and dropping rocks onto the boss as he goes in and out of the pink portals so they stick to him and he takes constant damage:

3rd boss I only had a few birds for but luckily managed to get the boss into the corner flower with Blues and Terrence. That sends him down below where he just slowly dies from rolling down the hill.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same DC/KPP and thankfully I was finally out of 4-5-6 hell. Still took me a two tries on the DC as the first attempt at round three suffered from a terminal case of Murphy’s Law.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Did the DC today pretty late as I was doing other stuff, and I haven’t bothered playing them for the last few days. Regardless, it was a simple 2-3-4 and I 2-shot the boss:

Beat the KPP on the first attempt and got an extra rare chest for it:

dtmt
    @dtmt

I was very skeptic with the new update regarding how hard it would be to get the extra birds for MEBC when I get stuck in 4-5-6 hell. But so far either my skills have improved (not really) or they have made little changes to difficulty as I have been able to win all daily’s after the update with paying maybe about 1/2 time and that is a miracle in my books compared to the situation before the update. And most of the KPP have been doable as well.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Your skills will keep improving once you get used to the various boss rooms, and stay out of and away from 4-5-6 hell. I used to put up with it for a while before seeing how ultimately un-fun and frustrating it was to spend a minimum of 5 attempts just to beat the DC and even then you weren’t guaranteed to beat it without luck and/or gems.

Today was another manageable 2-3-4. Ended up spending gems on the boss as he landed safely on the middle platform and I wasn’t going to lose my nearly full streak meter over it:

KPP was doable on my first attempt today. 1st boss:

2nd boss:

3rd boss:

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

I can feel one of those blocked exit ones coming up in either DC or KPP tomorrow…

dtmt
    @dtmt

If you play the MEBC to the max there is no other way then to get stuck at 4-5-6 hell in order to get the extra birds with you on every round. As far as my experience goes you are required to lose two days in a row at daily to get lowered to 4-4-5 and so on. After you get “demoted” you get to play 3 rounds with that level before you get back to the higher level. I’m not willing to lose 2 or 4 days in a row to get daily’s easier and get bad results in MEBC for those days.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Today’s DC needs Bubbles at the end, at least mine does.

without.me91
    @without-me91

Hi. Your advice about reset DC difficult is not working. I don’t play in DC few days at all, but this is still 4-5-6 or 4-4-5. I played in other modes, if this is important and plays any role

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

@without-me91 I think you need to play the first round of DC everyday so that the difficulty resets, instead of not playing it at all

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Well all I do is just not play the DC for at least 2 days (sometimes 3 just to be sure) and the difficulty eventually drops. 4-5-6 is the highest difficulty and after being in it for so long you know all the boss rooms and will often know where the 3rd round is going once you see the 1st room. It’s called 4-5-6 hell for a reason.

After a few days of skipping it will decrease to (I think) either 4-5-5 or 4-4-5. If want it even easier then skip a few more days and it should drop down further. Once you reach you preferred “sweet spot” then stay there. For me 2-3-4 to 3-4-5 is the ideal spot as it’s always doable and I actually somewhat enjoy playing it.

Then once you’ve played a few days of DCs, don’t play for a few days, as by beating the string of easier ones the game will bump up the difficulty for you. For me I’m fine with beating the easier ones for a few days then not playing it so that the difficulty goes back down.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Managed to complete the streak meter with today’s DC. It was a 2-3-4 and with the x2 feather event I got a decent feather card from the legendary chest. Boss took just 2 birds:

KPP was super easy and I got an extra rare chest from it. I forgot to screenshot all the bosses so here are some borrowed screenshots. 1st boss took 2 birds:

2nd boss took about the most but you know you can eventually send him out the top right:

3rd boss was a 1-shot with Chuck:

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I’m in 4-5-6 land right now, but so far they’ve been beatable without gems, but usually takes a few attempts. I had a different boss, but still beatable with 3 birds. Didn’t find a screen shot anywhere and didn’t feel like going through more than 10 pages to look.

Same KPP of course, but screwed up round 2’s boss and had to start over.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Welp the trend of easy KPPs have ended, as this appeared on Round 2 of today’s KPP…

I may try a couple of times to knock him off the screen, however i cant see it happening anytime soon. Might as well give up

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

OMG. I actually managed to knock him off to the left of the screen with silver. Unbelievable. I’ve attempted the trick on this boss stage for over two years, whether it be in the map, DC or KPP, but have always failed. What’s even more amazing is the fact that this was only in my third attempt. Anyways, the third round was pretty easy, and with the extra bird that I got, I managed to get 1st place in my local leader board. Its been a good day

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Today was 4-5-6 hell. Never made it past room 4 in round 3.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

More 4-5-6 hell. Room 2 in round 3 takes every bird left after room 1 sucks half of them.

dtmt
    @dtmt

Today in 4-5-6 hell. (Screenshot borrowed)

10.6.2020 daiy

Even with 4 or 5 birds that I manage to bring with me this one is a no-go with over 50% of health left after my birds have hit. Not going to waste gems. This is the first daily challenge that I cannot complete with certainty on this season even with buying 3 extra birds.

After losing todays extra birds I think my wishful thinking of ever reaching purple frame on MEBC is gone.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.