Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

That boss room is the blocked exit version, as this wall is where the exit should be:

Don’t waste your time or gems on this one; the only way I see this being possible is if you can get in with like 7+ birds and pummel the boss to death with perfect direct hits…and a boss room where you have to do that is a frustrating and lazy design.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

Well, let’s be real: Getting the boss out in the exit-version is equally hard as simply beating him to death.

Rock
    @rockshek

Hey guys, actually we could knock out the boss with Terrence & Stella. I’ve made it for several times. Above is the screenshot and here is the video I recorded yesterday to teach you how to make it. Enjoy! https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6688383660

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

WOW!!! Very well done Rock and thank you for posting! Will try to do it next time according to your video…

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Nice video, Rock. Any tips for when this happens? :D

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

2-3-4 with a boss that you can beat with 2 birds, though I ended up using more than that:

KPP took a few attempts as the last boss needed more birds:

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same ones for me. Ended up using gems on the final KPP boss because I just didn’t feel like going through it again. I had a FF running since I finished the Tasty Adventure last night, and thanks to the Rainbow Rave, was able to use the feathers from the DC and KPP to upgrade Chuck and Stella.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Crappy one today and after 3 tries, not going to bother again.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

@aggieguy is it one of those crap 4-5-6 DCs. Coz i know of a dude who has videos of em everyday. Heres the link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7JkO56xezBLfsIUe–gMQ

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I am going to skip for a day or so as my streak meter is at the top, so I want an easy DC that will be a guaranteed win so I can get the legendary chest.

without.me91
    @without-me91

How to reset difficult \ get easy DC – I try to play every day, but always get 5-5-6 or 4-5-6.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

In case you didn’t know, just do what I do; don’t play the DC for a few days, and the difficulty (number of rooms) will decrease. If you’re getting 4-5-6 daily then you’ve hit the peak as that’s the highest difficulty you’ll get.

These are really hard the majority of the time; they’re of course possible to beat but they almost always take numerous tries as you have to get a perfect run in round 3 and not use more than 3 birds/room, preferably keeping it to 1-2 birds/room if possible and 3 at the absolute most.

Any more than that and you’ll run out of birds on the last 1-2 rooms before the boss, or have no birds by the time you get to the boss, or at best you’ll have 1-2 birds for the boss which virtually always will not cut it.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Imagine if they made a 5-6-7 DC :D

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Deargmor that would be ridiculous and I doubt anyone would bother, the 4-5-6s are already borderline too hard.

Today’s 2-3-4 wasn’t even a challenge and I was able to get the legendary chest from the streak meter thanks to this simple boss:

KPP was just annoying. Ended up using up all my lives trying (they made lives limited again, yay…). 1st boss was fine as I could get in with lots of birds and slowly wear down the boss:

2nd boss is doable with lots of birds:

For some reason I would only sometimes get in with a good amount of birds, as the rooms before required everything to go right and I would occasional have to waste extra birds on them.

The boss I could only beat 50% of the time as either he’d get stuck in one spot (I’ll post the screenshots after this post) or he would just drop down to the floor below him instead of going through the orange portal to the left, requiring a long, awkward shot into the pink portals to push him in, and then you still have to get him up to the corner blue portal.

3rd boss took ages to reach with enough birds and I would also fail it numerous times. Forgot to screenshot the intact room but here’s me finally beating him:

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Here is where the bosses got stuck. This screenshot is from 2nd boss, from the same attempt I posted above where I had 7 birds. This happened twice:

3rd boss got stuck here, thankfully only the one time:

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I would say a 5-6-7 DC should exist, or heck, even 6-7-8, because the only people who would ever encounter it would be the pay-for-play people who finish the DC every single day because spending hundreds or thousands of gems per day is just part of the game for them. Let Rovio continue to take money from the suckers.

That said, had the same DC as Lemon. On the KPP, round 2’s boss was where I also kept having problems, except instead of getting blown into the orange tunnel, he would just drop and sit right below where he starts. Took 3 tries to get past him. The last boss took 60 gems, but I knew I could dispatch him with just 1 more bird and I didn’t really feel like going through it all again since both preceding bosses are a pain.

Also, on boss one, there is an easy way to get rid of him using Silver. Once he gets shot onto the upper platform, send Silver into the flower and when she gets close to hitting him, activate and she will launch the boss off to the left and off the screen. If he rolls too far to the left, he will be out of Silver’s range. Also, to increase your chances of success, use Chuck, and only Chuck, to hit and destroy the light pole sitting on the ice block. Do not hit anything below it and collapse the structure or else the boss might roll right off when he gets launched up there. I also tried it with Stella, and came close, but not quite far enough. Stella might work, but Silver works for sure. Bubbles might be able to do it as well.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Was up late last night so played today’s DC and KPP about 1:00AM my time.

Easy DC, beat it on the second attempt. First failure was solely on me, but since I made it to the boss, I was able to see which birds I needed to have available to beat it. If it had been 4-5-6, forget it.

KPP Round 1 was a pain, as you have to beat the boss to death and need all the heavy hitters.  It is doable without gems despite being highly annoying.  Rounds 2 and 3 are easy.

All the pictures from borrowed from Lemon’s earlier posts on this thread.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

For KPP round 1, it is possible to kick him to the left with Hal, if you aim him through the black hole and activate him just before he hits the right wall. You can also remove the two triangular bubbles to the bottom left of him and kick him upwards with silver, in order to  skip beating him to death. However, in both instances the shot has a chance at failing, so yeah

nubie
    @nubie

actually , boss lvl on map (2660 ) are 8 rooms boss

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

2-3-4, boss wasn’t anything too difficult:

I ended up restarting after I took the screenshot as I knew I wouldn’t be able to win, and I ended up getting in with twice the amount of birds and sending the boss out the map to the right. KPP was a no-go. 1st boss I could beat maybe 75% of the time:

If I managed to get past, the 2nd boss I never got past, as it’s the blocked-exit version (the wooden wall that’s under the score meter):

After using all 5 lives + 2 extra life videos trying, I called it quits. The boss has tons of health so you need to get in with lots of birds to beat him to death with, and even then he barely takes enough damage so what’s the point. With the exit version you can float him out to the right with Stella but here you have no choice but to just pound him with birds. Plus when the boss eventually lands on the platform (the one under where he starts off) you have to knock him back off with birds. Just tedious and I couldn’t be bothered dealing with it any more.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

For KPP round 2, i have found that the only way for kp to take a lot of damage is if terence or silver keeps hitting him while in the slime. Unfortunately, that is the only real strategy u could use, and i find myself skipping the DC if this boss stage appears in a 4-4-5 or 4-5-6 DC

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

That 2nd level is quite a gamble. As Twisted Lemon said, there are two versions. This one has no exit and more health on the boss. I was lucky, the boss kept spinning around, taking constantly damage, stopping only two times and I had enough birds to get him back into motion.

This would have been level 3 (picture borrowed). Strike with Blues!

nubie
    @nubie

@Twisted Lemon

you can strike this boss with stella ( need some luck )  or just use stella +  silver combination to send boss out

need really fast aiming and silver slam for this

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7JkO56xezBLfsIUe–gMQ

try to see my friend channel here , he is amazing flinger to beat any boss

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

2-3-4 that was beaten with 2 birds as the boss conveniently rolled down the exit after I knocked him down

The KPP was another waste of time. 1st boss is nothing special:

Then the 2nd boss is the blocked exit version of this room (where you have to pummel the boss to death):

I watched a video someone posted in a FB group of them beating this boss; they got in with 7 birds and after perfect shots they still spent gems for 3 more birds to finish off the boss (no surprise that the boss has lots of health). So that’s 9 birds just beat 1 boss, with gems being used. No thanks.

dtmt
    @dtmt

In KPP part 2 you can push the boss out with bubbles but it’s kinda tricky shot and I fail most of the time. https://youtu.be/NybCme5dYlI?t=220

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.