Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • Buzzeeee
    @buzzeeee

Beware:  at least the first two boss levels on today’s KPP are ones where Rovio’s once again significantly reduced your hit power on the boss so you can hit him with about a billion things and he barely loses any points. The one way to defeat him on level one is to knock him to a place where you can use Pink’s bubble to float him off the screen, which is starting to boringly be the “trick” on a lot of boss levels.  I don’t know about the third level, because today’s KPP is such another obvious greedy gem grab I stopped playing.

Buster
    @doulgas

I gave up on the first level. Went to room three with 5 birds and still couldn’t knock him out. Pink had already left for the day. So I did the same.

SB311
    @sb311

Once again I couldnt get through the KPP and the DC took about 6 or 7 attempts without using gems. Annoying but I was proud I finally beat it.

The second level of kpp took forever to get through, but I did it on what felt like my 100th attempt. I was annoyed though because I think the third level was a modified boss level that had a sealed off exit so I knew I wasn’t going to beat it. I probably needed about 6-9 more birds and that wasn’t going to happen.

I need two more KPP wins to get a rare chest in feats and haven’t been able to beat it the last three days. :(

SB311
    @sb311

I don’t know how, but I was able to beat both the DC and KPP without using any gems today. So happy. I need one more KPP win now.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Never finished the DC today. The king pig didn’t take enough damage to simply beat him to death with birds, and never figured out how to kick him off the map, even with Grey or Stella.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Finally DC I did like! Yeah, keep the impossibly difficult rooms in KPP, hold this level of entertanment in DC and I’m all good. Even one bird missing it’s ability I was able to complete the DC without too much sweating. ;)

SB311
    @sb311

@rawdatasystems, I had the same experience. The DC was easier today for me and I was also able to beat the KPP without spending any gems but it took me about 5 attemps. I got 500 BP from my rare chest that i received from feats. This has been a rare good day for me.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

That’s a reasonably nice BP reward. I could use more of those, as I just used 25k to buy a new hat.

Buzzeeee
    @buzzeeee

Okay, other than having a spot that’s deliberately there to make the pig undefeatable without spending about a billion gems, what’s the purpose of the game design and having this hole here?  (And, no, even Stella can’t be positioned to lift him because of the ledge).

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

When that happens, you’re simply screwed. Just start over.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I hate those kind of traps, almost certainly made on purpose for immediately fail the room.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

If you haven’t played the DC yet, save Grey for the last room on round 3. This of course assumes you get the same DC I do. You can take out chef pig with just Gray.

And so far, I just can’t do it.  I keep misfiring Gray and missing completely.  Not sure why I’m so off today.  Even made it to the last room with 6 birds, and because I screwed up yet again, still could not win by beating the pig to death.

Edit: Finally beat it, only took about 10 attempts.  Not a good showing today for me.

garethw
    @garethw

Yup one hit and out the big pig flies. Bump the ground just to the right of the pig.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The KPP was another story.  Rounds 1 and 2 were easy.  Round 3 requires you to beat the pig to death.  Made it to the final room with Bomb and Stella.  Tried to see if Stella could float him to the left enough, but no such luck.  He was then launched by the green slime into his final resting place and Bomb couldn’t do enough damage to even attempt to win with 3 extra birds.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@aggieguy, having main and FTP accounts, I did just that. Succeeded with one account, failed with another. I hit the same spot with Grey, but sometimes the pigs and pieces of structures behave very differently. In failed attempt the King Pig was hanging on the left ledge like glued. Wasted couple of birds trying to get it fall and even bought new cards. I had a phone call when I had one (bought) bird left and after the call King Pig fell on its own. I think I pretty much got taken to ride by Rovio… again.

KPP was ridiculous and basically designed to need additional birds!

Buster
    @doulgas

Fortunately, today’s DC & KPP are a breeze. An early xmas present. Got them both on the first try with no gems. It’s been awhile since I could say that.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

Got this in the last level of KKP today, one of the worst. If you hit the Chef Pig with the first bird, he will fall to the middle platform, only Chuck is able to reach there to hit the pig again. But you still need another bird to finish it off. I tried 5 times, but to no avail. There is no way to use Silver or Stella to knock the boss off the screen. I don’t want to pay gems, as there is little chance of success even with 3 birds. So I quit.

Mawex
    @mawex

I doubt if everyone will  be adhering.

Buster
    @doulgas

After 3 tries I donated 60 gems for 3 more birds and even though the 3 included a bomb and another Terrence, the most damage I could do was a couple of band aids. Since this was only the first level of KPP I ran up the white flag.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Interesting, I had a completely different level for the final KPP room.

Couldn’t beat it as the pig got stuck in a bad position and didn’t have the time to keep trying. Had to go out and see the VC-25A (aka Air Force One) fly over before heading to Houston. They came over at roughly 1,000 feet.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Today the last room of DC was… dumbfounding. No matter what I tried, the King Piggie was blown to back of the room and there it sat practically unharmable. How to beat that room, I have no idea whatsoever.

No DC completed = no KPP = No DQ bonus feathers. I hate these task chains…

Buster
    @doulgas

Ditto. Usually my approach in those cases is to leave the KP alone and clear out the obstruction so there’s nothing for the KP to land in. Then go after the pig. But I couldn’t reach the back even with 5 cards going in.

Waste of time. Grab the apples and go home.

Meme324
    @meme324-2

Some days are more frustrating than others to except defeat, this being one I guess because I can’t find the key to unlock it. I came here in search of  guidance or some tips for today’s DC, I describe as the backwards frozen “C”, after a failed attempts with 2 birds and then even getting 3 more, why I did that I don’t know since I didn’t see a path to winning yet? Currently I’m trying again, I am paused in that room with 6 birds now ready again to try and apparently fail. What am I missing here?  I don’t see any puzzle to trigger to make something happen? Surely it’s there but I don’t see it? My hats off to all those who have conquered itand good luck to those that have yet to try.

SB311
    @sb311

Figured it out but had to spend 60 gems to finish him off. You have to slide your bird using the slope under the slingshot into the row of blowing air and they are carried above the king pig. BEST with Matilda, bomb, terrance.

I lost a bird because the first structure in the row was too high. I also got lucky and had the KP knock into a bunch of debris which depleted it’s life a lot before I hit him with my birds. Hope this helps.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, I tried just that, but I got nearly none of the health taken from king piggie. Swallowed my defeat right there. This is ridiculous.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.