Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 876 through 900 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

meant level 3 in DC, not room…

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same round 3 DC again. Three times in the last week. Can never get to the final room with more than 1-2 birds if I make it at all.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Yep, the DC was another repeat today and just as annoying as it usually is. As soon as I saw this 1st room I knew exactly what the rest of the rooms were going to be as I’ve seen it before. You have to be precise with each shot or you will run out of birds by the boss room. After several retries I got through to the boss room.

The boss room; yes, it’s this one yet again. I got in with just 2 birds, got lucky and managed to beat it using the method I said previously. Just need to open the top up and then get the TNTs to explode the balls into the boss and it’s done. KPP was easy. No gems spent today at least.

Buzzeeee
    @buzzeeee

Forget the DC today, the final room is THAT one; the one some of us won’t play.  As always, when Rovio gives us THAT room, I immediately stopped the game and put away Angry Birds for the day— they don’t get even a single gem from me—for anything— on days when THAT room is there.  If you’ve played for awhile you’ll know the one I mean.

garethw
    @garethw

Certainly is Buzzeeee, ironically I dropped from 4-5-6/4-4-5 to easy 3-3-4 today.

I wondered why – had 6 birds at final room and still reckoned it’d be 240 gems minimum to finish KP off (no video anyway) so stopped – not a hard decision to make.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

this was my DC today… 4-4-5, 6 birds left and quit immediately

unfortunately there are quite a number of these annoying ‘pay for play’ levels

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

and this was yesterday’s DC – 4-5-6, zero birds left and not really better… the only answer is QUIT!

Buster
    @doulgas

Yep, I had the same one. I played through twice to grab the apples because the 3-room levels don’t take long to play. But that final room is just a waste of time.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same one today as Schweinvogel.

Not even going to try again.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Same here, @schweinvogel and @aggieguy. I tried once, and got there with 1 bird. Saw the room and knew immediately that it was a waste of time. I doubt I will try again later as that boss room is already obnoxious to deal with, and it doesn’t help that you need a lot of birds to even attempt, and good luck getting more than 3 once you get through all the nonsense rooms before it.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Same DC. Total waste of time.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Today’s DC isn’t that bad. Stage 1 and 2 are easy. Stage 3 is a little tricky but not that hard once you figure out the sweet spots (which took me a few retries). The boss room I managed to beat using the birds I had, and even got a free rare chest on top.

KPP stage 1 is an “alternate version” room where with this one the bottom right exit is blocked off (as opposed to being open with a structure blocking it off) so make sure you either strike or 2-shot the first 2 rooms so you get to the boss with at least 5+ birds. Also there are 2 fireman pigs so good luck getting rid of them early on so that you can deal with the boss. Stage 2 and 3 are straightforward, again the more birds you have the better.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

DC was really ok today, I had a different one as on twisted lemon’s pic, but fine without gems.

my KPP is on the pic above – I had 8!! birds left, but not the slightest chance to kill the boss – the angle through the yellow pipe is totally wrong for firing and the boss is just sitting in the debris of the blocked exit…

so, another one I gave up :(((

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

3rd try on the final level of the DC. Doing well, then had this pig that I can’t find. Tried exploding everything and eventually ran out of birds.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

@schweinvogel That’s the one I meant in my post. You have to go through the blue portal and pop the balloon holding the boss up. He should go through the purple portal below and appear up top, where you can knock him around with some heavy-hitters.

I ended up knocking him about with my surplus of birds until he fell down into the blue portal, went into the orange one which then sends him down to the bottom right; it’s blocked off in this room but normally it’s not. Then I just send birds through the orange portal and got them to bounce off the right wall and land on the boss. Matilda’s egg did wonders on him, and Silver works well with slamming down onto him, as does Terrance. Just need some luck with the fireman pigs, either they die from debris or the boss landing on them, or they miss your birds which they did for me.

@steelcityb
    I had that happen a few times today, turns out that pig was hiding in the grass (the bit to the left of the structure under the shot arc where the 2 bushes are). That might not have been the case for you though.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

@twisted lemon: I agree with your strategy, did exactly what you suggest, but 8 birds were not enough to kill the boss…. even I knocked out the fire pigs, I would have needed min. two more birds. Maybe there are different “life-energies” of the boss for each player.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Actually just finished the KPP after 7 or so tries on the 1st level. Then got lucky on 1st level…like @schweinvogel said…the boss destroyed the fire pigs, and some debris from the 1st hit fell on the boss, which weakened hit quite a bit. Still needed 6 of the 7 birds I had.

Next 2 levels were pretty easy.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Yes, same problem with the 1st level of KPP. I tried 7 times, each time with 8 birds in the last room. Those firepigs are horror. Tried different order, combinations. Waste of my time

Buster
    @doulgas

7 times?  You all have a lot more determination than I do!

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

@schweinvogel My method seems to be the best way to do it, at least on this version of that boss room which has the exit blocked off. Just have to hope that you can kill the fireman pigs early on or that they miss your birds.

Thankfully it was on Stage 1 and had only 2 rooms before it, so you could get in with 7+ birds, including the extra bird which you should always have an extra bird active for the DC/KPP. I know from experience that that same room that has the exit open in the bottom right, I can beat it with 3-4 birds and a bit of luck, since you just need to clear the stuff ontop of the exit hole and then smash the boss down into it.

@doulgas
    I guess we all have different levels of determination. For me I usually keep re-trying until I run out of lives, then depending if I think I can beat it or not, I will do the free lives videos and keep going. Sometimes I get close to figuring it out and just need that extra attempt to maybe get the win.

I don’t like to give up easily, and in most cases I can eventually beat it after getting used to the rooms. Though if the DC/KPP is just too frustrating or has an unfair room that will try to get you to spend gems I give up, as I know I’m wasting my time. There are a few boss rooms that if I see I just immediately give up with trying, mainly the ones with blocked off exits.

garethw
    @garethw

Been away for a day.

@schweinvogel
    ,buster,aggie,lemon.

I had the same room with all the fans to the right of the catapult and 2 birds left.

Wont claim to be Yue and have an infallible way of doing it :-) but threw the first bird into the fans and that got spat out, sent the second bird – Stella – at the top shooter, it floated up and back down causing debris to fall and set Chef bouncing free – he ended up in the fans and got spat out.

Hit and hope for sure – but it’s doable it seems unlike THAT room. :-)

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Today’s DC. If someone knows the secret to this one then please share. Again, this room is an alternate version of the same room, only this one has a black hole and the exit (the area to the right of the Terrence card) is blocked off, where it’s normally open. Tried the one time and then called it quits for today.

Maybe I’m missing something obvious but I just cannot ever hit the boss off his perch, and if I do somehow get him off with an accidental shot, he’ll just fall down and land somewhere where I’ll then have to pound him to death with birds, which too bad I only arrived with 3 as there are 5 rooms to get through before this one. I have beaten this room before but when I did the exit wasn’t blocked off and there was a lot of luck involved. But this room version is a joke.

Buster
    @doulgas

@oliverfrancis, you can knock him off the perch with Matilda, if you aim her straight through the black hole then activate her so she shoots up and to the right. Of course that means getting the angle just right. But then, as you say, what do you do next?

KP’s exit may be blocked, but mine isn’t. I collected apples until they turned into “gifts” then quit.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 876 through 900 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.