Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 826 through 850 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I’m done until  Zeta is gone. Bloody thing doesn’t move at all, and constantly gets stuck in a place where it can’t be reached.

Nik
    @nik-handson

If you play on a mobile device and can turn off WiFi/4G, restart the game and you’ll get the good ol’ King Pig instead of Zeta. It’s annoying having to do that, but at least it gives you a chance! I managed to beat both DC and KPP today, although I did need the video bird on the last level.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I forgot about turning off Internet and was coming here to post it. Remembered that later in the day as I was sitting on hold waiting for customer service to let me off hold. (Ended up being a 45 minute call.) Eventually made it through both the DC and KPP, although finishing the final KPP room was just luck.

Since I don’t get the video bird anymore, no reason to have the Internet turned on unless I want to get apples.

I’ll try the DC once, and if I see that beating the pig is possible while Zeta is going to be the usual immobile brick, I’ll try it that with Internet turned off. I do still need apples because I’d rather not run through my stockpile.

Buzzeeee
    @buzzeeee

Not only is Zeta often suspiciously hard to move, when she finally does move she also seems to be programmed to often land in “dead” spots where pretty much none of your birds can reach.  I’ve had this happen a lot with Zeta, including today.  The chances of this happening so often with any real probability is pretty much nonexistent.  It’s clear the whole intent of Zeta is just to be a giant gem suck, and like a lot of the rest of you, I want her gone.

Buster
    @doulgas

And how excited are you all about the movie so you can see even MORE of Zeta?

Not.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I’ll wait until it comes on TV in a year or so.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Well, at least I only had to try once today.  Don’t even have to try it with the Internet off since the outcome will be the same.  And Matilda did very little damage, even with a direct hit.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

right there with you, AggieGuy! Had the same DC today and quit after one try, so useless to play – online the same as offline… sometimes I try offline esp. when I’m soo sick of purple :) but it does not change a lot. Luckily I don’t need a lot of apples, my hatchling eats only 10 per day. Was thinking to level him up, but the advantage is too poor, 1500 feathers instead of 1000 is not worth the effort.

garethw
    @garethw

and I also won’t be watching that vile movie that’s come up as the ad for 30 secs plus each time for the last two days  – screw you Rovio

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Today was about as bad as a DC can be. Most rooms on round 3 needed 3 birds to clear (assuming no immortal micro pigs) and the final room is pure gem suckage.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

Oohh that looks really bad, another blocked exit… I had a different DC today, but also no chance without gems, even having 3 birds left for Zeta, gave up after two tries. So annoying!

Buster
    @doulgas

I had FIVE birds left going into the final room, including terrence and bomb and still left Zeta perched on a ledge where the slightest puff of air would have sent him over. But that would have cost 60 and I just don’t play that game any more.

garethw
    @garethw

You just can’t tell – it was the usual attritional slog to get to the final DC room and then I did it with the two birds I had left.

Had a pop at the KPP and sailed through it, one bird to do the final room with 7 left over! Can’t remember that ever happening before.

Of course earlier I’d had a run on the tower of misfortune and again failed to get the event hats on 30 and 40.

Buster
    @doulgas

For me, the fun part of this game is figuring out a strategy to defeat a particular layout. Which bird is best, which angle of approach, ways to use the flowers, tubes, trampolines, etc. If it comes down to just dumb luck, firing away and hoping for the best, I might as well spend my time flipping coins or playing slot machines.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

today’s DC was ok, KPP had a gem-sucking 2nd level, so, no idea what level 3 would have been…

I totally agree with Buster, hopefully Rovio will come back to that again.

Btw, just discovered that the little chests in the latest map levels (Vietham) were reduced to 250 feathers (at the moment double =500) stingy Rovio! Very stingy!!

Angry Birds Fan
    @angrybirdsdude

STUPID GEM SUCKER TODAY!!!!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Eady DC, but the KPP was a pain in the butt.  Round one was easy, two was annoying, and three was just too much of a pain to keep trying.

Last attempt this is how round 2 went and that was enough for me today.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

One try on the DC and I’m done.  Each room in round 3 took 3 birds to clear except room 5. Left me with 1 bird I got just as it advanced to room 6, which is a complete no go, even if I had turned off the Internet and used the king pig instead.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Yet another easy DC and easy KPP until the last room.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

same here :))) Thanks Rovio!

But I also think, we finally deserve a little break from all the madness of the last weeks…. just hope it would stay like this for a while

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

@AggieGuy – I really had an easy DC and KPP today, last room took 2 attempts, but no gems needed

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Exact same DC as a few days ago.

Still can only get to the final room with 1 bird at most which is not enough.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

This is getting to the point of absurdity.

Cannot get to the final room with any birds left, and with no more video bird, it means either spend gems, or give up. Every single room takes 2-3 birds, if not 4 because of a micropig which magically survives.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I have also noticed the free bird videos have gone again from the DC and KPP; very annoying as a lot of the time I can just finish the boss off with 1 more bird so the extra bird video help out big time. Guess they’re “gathering more player data” again.

For today’s DC, I managed to beat it eventually with a little bit of luck and careful aiming, using Bubbles as my extra bird. Took a while though and I had to retry several times after wasting too many birds on the 3rd stage. I am getting sick of the stage 3 having 6 rooms, they take at least 2 birds, 1 if you’re lucky or know how to clear everything with one shot in the right place.

I was then working on the KPP and then ran out of lives after getting stuck on the 2nd boss, and then the game decided to not give me the option to watch ads for extra lives. Guess it was good for me as the 2nd room was another “alternative version” of the same room where instead of being able to knock the boss onto a slime slide and send them out the map, now there’s a portal conveniently placed at the end of said slide so the boss inevitably goes though it and lands back onto a platform.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

Same story for me as described by @twisted lemon – 2nd level KPP had a blocked slime exit… so I gave up. It’s soooo annoying!

If there would be a chance to see the end of 3rd level KPP, I would maybe spend 60 gems to finish, but it simply makes no sense to pay already for the 2nd, the awards are far not good enough. Hopefully, one day Rovio might understand, but only if many of us refuse to play and pay….

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 826 through 850 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.