Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 801 through 825 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • Ben W
    @bennyboy10

My version of todays sucks !  You cannot even touch Zeta due to moving gunk taking you straight past her. I blew up bomb directly behind her and she didn’t even budge

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Never got past room 1 in round 3.

Pig on a balloon can’t be reached due to fans. Bomb, Silver, Matilda, and Chuck could not hit him or the balloon.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Yeah, that first room was taking 3 birds, but once I managed to finish by using two birds, with Matilda hitting the one on balloon, just need to play around with fan’s directions. However the true nightmare was in rooms 4, 5. I have seen room 6 with Zeta, but was out of birds. Maybe if I managed to save at least one bird – Zeta level could be passed with one bird (at least 6th room appeared to be easy). But never got this chance, since all 5 prior rooms took away all birds. FP720

Ben W
    @bennyboy10

…. And today’s is just as bad

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The DC was easy, as was the KPP, until the final room.

Yes, I know the trick of using Bubbles and Bomb to knock the pig/Zeta to the left, but it never worked.

Buzzeeee
    @buzzeeee

I am so sick of Zeta.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Luckily finished DC with 1st attempt, and KPP from second attempt. 3rd level of KPP was tricky – you had a chance to finish with 4-5 birds in the last room, but there was a black hole and bunch of fans making impossible to hit Zeta directly. So I started experimenting and shot Terrence under Zeta, and cleared the level.

Buster
    @doulgas

Bomb’s Blast DC was not too tough, but the KPP was an are-you-effing-kidding-me 5-6-6 where I felt like a Superbowl MVP just getting through level 2. When I ran out of birds in room 4 of level 3, I realized the time spent would have been more productive rearranging my sock drawer. And not even any thanks-for-playing gems from the daily quest.

Angry Birds Fan
    @angrybirdsdude

Stupid gem sucker today!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Yeah, DC was trash today. Nearly every room on round three takes 2-3 birds to clear, assuming everything works perfectly. So when you reach the final room, you have few if any birds left, and it requires pounding Zeta to death. Would probably take 2-3 continues, assuming you get the heavy hitters and not Red, Blue, and Chuck over and over.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

same here, I managed to reach the final room with 3 birds, got another 2 and could not kill immortal Zeta. Gave up without spending gems. Rovio is killing all fun :(((

grammyK
    @grammyk

Omg, after many tries to get to Z, finished her off with one bird fluke. Whizzed through KPP 1 & 2 then got through 3 with a tiny slice of red left, so only 60 to finish.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Yeah, had to use gems as well to finish the KPP. DC was easy and only the final KPP room was a pain. Probably could have played through again and made it with enough birds to do it without gems, but I was feeling lazy.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Anyone else not get a video bird today?

Had to spend gems on both the DC and KPP to complete both. If I had gotten the video bird, I probably could have finished both without gems.

SB311
    @sb311

Yes, the same thing happened to me today, @aggieguy. And I have no idea why it changed. I finally made it through the DC without spending gems, but I was not going to go back through the KPP. Very annoying, but maybe it will come back. I don’t think they liked how many times that extra bird kept me from spending gems or giving up. :/

I’m also noticing I haven’t had any free extra cards in the free common chests today. I usually have up to 10 in a day. I didn’t do anything differently yesterday so… 🤷‍♀️

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I got a few extra cards from the common chests, but most wanted gems right away.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

Same thing for me, DC was done on first attempt without gems, KPP was also not bad, but no video bird in the end. Most likely I could have finished with one more bird, Zeta was almost dead… but I quit without spending gems. It’s simply no fun to pay for success.

The video bird is still there in the arena, maybe it’s just a new ‘correction’ for DC and KPP?

So far (until lunch) I had two free cards in the common chest. Normally the free extra cards disappear until evening, the more you open the less you get… at least per my experience.

Buster
    @doulgas

Without the video bird my playing time on DC/KPP has been reduced to one attempt only, unless it’s a really easy one that I just screwed up the first time. I will not be lured into spending gems for such small rewards.

I suspect this is another Rovio experiment that won’t last very long.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

@Buster: 100% agree!!!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same here.  Easy DC today but wasn’t going to waste gems on the KPP without the video bird.

Angry Birds Fan
    @angrybirdsdude

I HATE TODAY’s DC! STUPID F***ING GEM SUCKER TODAY!!!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Yep, total gem sucker. Could never make it to the final room with any birds remaining and still no video bird.

And @angrybirdsdude, you probably want to avoid using profanity. The staff likes us to keep the language clean.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

regardless the missing video bird – today another stupid gem sucker

I have quit after the second try, waiting until the day Rovio might understand that they do not earn money this way… because it is simply NO fun to play like this!!!

Buster
    @doulgas

I’ve also noticed since the video option disappeared, maybe my imagination, but my last bird now always seems to almost destroy Zeta. Almost, not quite. As if to say, hey — one more easy shot and you’ve got it, just a measly 60 gems….

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 801 through 825 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.