Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 776 through 800 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Magician pigs, immortal micro pigs,  random bucket pigs which require an extra bird to kill, and endless junk in the way.  Just another day in the saga of “hi, I am from Rovio and here to screw you over.”

grammyK
    @grammyk

Another 4,4,5 but impossible. Trying the theory that not paying anymore would ease things up, so I did not buy another gem letter when the last one ran out a few days ago, but so far no change. But I am not going to buy anything anyways till I get all the missing video birds back.

This is the boss I got today. I’ve had it before and cannot figure out the “trick” to it if there is one.

Buster
    @doulgas

I had the same one. I think the “trick” is to not play. Grab your free apples and hit the road.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Same last level as in screenshot above that I couldn’t figure out how to pass even having 8 birds for that level. But unlike your setup, I had 3-3-5 today, with most interesting, in the second round the second room over there was empty – e.g. no pigs, and I always was passing that room without even playing. I believe it’s a second time I see it like this, usually from time to time I see rooms with one pig, but with no pigs, lol….

However, as you emphasized, I couldn’t crack Purple Boss level…(((

grammyK
    @grammyk

I never finished it, even had 5 birds twice. I did see empty rooms twice so far and one with only a yellow pig which of course you can’t have him unless regular pugs are still around.

Nik
    @nik-handson

@grammyK you can do that level in 2 birds if you have the right ones… use one (I used Blues) to knock the boss off the perch, shooting down a few of those purple balloons on the way, the bos will then be carried over to the platform above… with a well-timed/aimed shot from silver or the big red bird, you can bounce them off the second slime circle at about the 2 o’clock mark and they’ll knock the boss out of the stage.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Easy DCC for already few days in a row. 2-3-4. Not sure what changed the course, maybe not spending gems anymore anywhere but clan…

grammyK
    @grammyk

@nik-handson, thanks for the help. I will for sure need to pass this level on the map when i get to it.

I’m still stuck on 4,4,impossible 5. I know how to do today’s boss but can’t get to it with enough birds.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

4-5-6 as usual today, and only made it to the final room once, with 1 bird.

Rooms 3, 4, and 5 take 3-4 birds each to clear (cleared room 5 once with 1 bird and pure luck) so you’re left with nothing by the end.

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

yesterday got a 3 4 5 kpp for first time in a month or more. as a celebration i spent 60 at the end to finish level after boss made a miracle move to stay on the board. felt good to finally get those 5 apples. i will be dropping down to second level hatchling soon so i can stop beating my head against the rovio brick wall trying to earn 25 apples for 1500 rainbow feathers. figure it’s better to go for 1000 feathers everyday for 10 apples rather then 1500 every 2 days for 25.

grammyK
    @grammyk

Yesterday I was dropped down to 3,3,4 but not one I could finish.

Today was 2,3,4 and it looked like another one I would not finish but, after several attempts the weirdest thing happened. Zeta, still at 80% health, bounced over and hit the sling and was finished.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

Today’s DC done with 4-4-5, Zeta was knocked out by a lucky strike of boomerang bird

and SENSATION: first time since min. 4 weeks I have got the KPP 3-4-5 scheme back and finished :))) really happy that Rovio might have realised that they do not make money/gems if people are too frustrated and quit at first level… hope it will stay like this.

@ chrispdog – you are sooo right! Thinking the same about the hatchlings…

Apprentice
    @apprentice

@chrispdog My strategy about hatchlings is staying on level 2, buying every day 1K feathers and accumulating apples. When 2 x feathers session starts I’ll level up and getting every day 3K feathers. After that hatchling will die soon and all start again from ground zero.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Is it just me, or does Zeta not move at all when hit by a bird much of the time, nor does it roll more than a tiny amount?

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

@AggieGuy – same for me, Zeta is almost immortal, what means spending a lot of gems…. I don’t do that. It’s simply no more fun :(((

Nik
    @nik-handson

Same for me with Zeta… there’s been a few occasions where I’m near to beating the final boss but as it’s Zeta, the game dynamics don’t work the same for a king pig, so I’ve ended up turning my wifi/4G off to get a king pig which is a little easier to knock down holes and out of the screen etc

grammyK
    @grammyk

Good advice @niK-handson   I will try it tomorrow,

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

4-4-5 DC today, made it through on the first try. Stella at the end can float Zeta/King Pig off the screen.

The KPP was DOA on the first round.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

4-5-6 but an easy DC.

KPP was DOA on round 2.

Joe B.
    @joeb

3,4,5 KPP today for me… Best of luck.  New map I think. After buying 3 more birds on last round the boss got stuck on a stud and didn’t even budge…game over lol

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

4-5-6 DC was easy, but the KPP is more garbage.  Rounds 1 and 2 were not overly difficult, but round 3’s final room is a no go. I’ve seen some people say they beat it with Hal, but that never worked for me.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

4-5-6 gem sucker today. And of course, Zeta must be made of glue because it never moves or rolls.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

yes, I also gave up, even in case you get down the purple beast, it needs tons of birds to kill her… one of these levels I instantly quit- no fun to play if it is only about paying…

Buster
    @doulgas

I had a very different one,  a 4-4-5  DC, easy — the kind you can sleepwalk through. It may mean I’ll get the gem sucker tomorrow.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 776 through 800 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.