Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 626 through 650 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • Buster
    @doulgas

You were smarter than I. Three attempts. At least I only wasted time, not gems.

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

Three attempts on my part. No gems to Greedvio : )

grammyK
    @grammyk

I find it more frustrating when I can’t even get to the KP with more than 1 or 2 birds to even really try to beat it.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Yeah, that’s what really irritates me as well. You can’t even reach the final room with enough birds to even make an attempt, if you can reach it at all. Today was rooms which just took 2-3 birds to clear, plus blasted magician pigs in almost all of them, which usually meant a bird just to kill them after they moved.

It is either give up or pay for more birds which might end up being completely useless.

Buster
    @doulgas

Thursday’s DC is an easy 2-3-4. Stella is useful. Get it while you can.

KPP is also very easy. UNTIL the final gem-eating room. No thanks.

grammyK
    @grammyk

Same for me on DC. Interesting the th KP level was the same as Monday’s nightmare but with a hole in the bottom to push him out of.

I struggled with KPP 2 and only passed it on the last possible attempt with zero birds left so got only a brief glimpse of level 3 before the GSS came up (gem sucking screen lol)

Wings
    @arjrick

I still do not understand how few people get 3-3-4 or 2-3-4 in DC..  I always end up with 4-5-5 or 4-5-6.  I do not remember seeing 3-3-4 combination in almost 3-4 months.

For me today is 4-4-5.  While the first two levels were relatively easy, the last level(KP) I am unable to reach the final room.

I have read somewhere that how many rooms one gets in DC is totally random, but it is hard for me to beleive it is random. Have a feeling Rovio has some logic behind who gets to be “lucky” or who gets to be “frsutrated”

grammyK
    @grammyk

@arjrick. I totally agree, even when I got the easier set. How can you trust that we are all playing the same MEBC, clan challenge, etc, etc? And this ties in with the ad video thing, how different players get them in different places and some get them everywhere.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

Every day is at least 4-5-5 since last week, I couldn’t complete DC for 5 days in a row. Sometimes I watch a video for a free bird to clear the second last room, just to have a glance at the boss room, so I can determine whether to try again or not.

Maybe it’s the issue of reaching above 100fp per bird if there are some events to boost the FP. I guess  FP and “winning streak” are two factors affecting the number of rooms.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Seems like Rovio is messing with the DC seeing how people are getting various setups.

Sounds like @grammyk and I had the same 4-4-5 DC. I managed to beat it with the video bird which thankfully was Terrance. Anything else wouldn’t have worked.

The KPP was easy for rounds 1 and 3, although KP#1 did require some amount of luck to move piggy through the tunnels and to his demise. Round 2’s final room was a pain in rear, but I managed to beat it, again mostly with luck. Round 3 oddly enough was easy.

This is the first DC I’ve been able to beat in a week. I’m convinced Rovio makes the DC more difficult whenever their feather or gem bonuses are active.

grammyK
    @grammyk

Even worse for me @aggieguy, I never get videos for another bird in the DC :-(

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Another day, another DC that is not worth a second attempt.

This game is no longer fun at all.

grammyK
    @grammyk

Again we must be playing different games. DC king today was a level I had played before somewhere and I made it through on the second try. I have forgotten the details already though after a fierce and losing hour of KPP.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Probably are. I’ve seen it before,  and beat it, but not with just 1 bird plus useless video bird.

Wings
    @arjrick

Rovio listened to my complaints. So they bestowed me with a 4-5-6 today instead of a 4-5-5.

Tried 5 times.  Only once (on my second try) did I finish the second level, that too using a spell and a ad video bird. Could see 3rd level was 6 rooms and “luckily” could finish 4th room.  Third level had multiple structures, unreachable micro pigs perched on tiny balloons only chilli spell can reach, teleporting/magician pigs and if all that is not enough, micro pigs that won’t die even after falling from their perches.

Maybe tomorrow Rovio will bestow me with a 5-6-6.  It has been so many days that I have been able to be unlucky enough to finish DC. Can’t wait to see my luck shine bright again tomorrow.  :-)

Apprentice
    @apprentice

My experience is that the better you are the harder it gets. So if DC presents you 5-6-6 that means you are one ugly-mean-biggief***er… :)

Buster
    @doulgas

In case anybody wants to compare Fire Power levels with difficulty levels, my FP is currently 750. Star rank is 139 (though I have no idea what that means or what effect it has).

For Saturday, I had an easy 2-3-4 DC. It’s a one-shot KP room if you have Stella.

KPP was also pretty easy, but I had to spend gems because of some really bad shots earlier in the final round.

Joe B.
    @joeb

@douglas, I had same levels, I only thought today’s KPP 3rd round was tough because they put a ledge block by the exit right where the king would roll off to die after the slime, he shockingly hit a stop. Typically, this is the classic point where Rovio expects us to be desperate and pay endless gems… so I closed out since I spent too much to win the dumb Arena chest streak (only 500 BP in leg chest) Good for today.

grammyK
    @grammyk

Good idea about comparing stuff.

I am ios, UTC/GMT -6 hours, SP 35 FP 332.

Did DC (3,3,4!) today by clearing exit path first with bomb then pushing KP out. KPP level 3  would need gems. Forgot to do print screens.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Today for me was 4-4-5 and beat it on the first try. No major amount of useless, blocking structures nor special pigs which mean an automatic additional bird to beat the room.

The KPP was equally easy, made it through on the first try and didn’t have to use gems.

Buster
    @doulgas

Sunday DC was a pretty straightforward 3-3-4. Nothing too tricky.

KPP on the other hand consumed too many birds in the early rooms of the final level. I had almost nothing to attack with except gems and luck. Didn’t get the luck and didn’t waste the gems.

grammyK
    @grammyk

Terrence trial, 3,3,4. Not beat yet, just posting earlier for comparison.

Boomerang would be useful here, I guess I will work on unlocking him.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

If you have Grey and slam her down to the right, he can knock the pig off as well, depending on how he flies. Too high and the fans will blow him back. Also, he’ll likely land on the ledge below the slingshot, and if he doesn’t roll, he’ll be hard to hit and knock down the hole.

I’m working a 4-4-? so no idea if I’ll end up with the same final room. I thought I was in trouble on round 1, room 3 because there was a blasted fire pig sitting right in my face. Only way I got past him was Matilda dropped an egg on his head, which required a perfect release to do.

grammyK
    @grammyk

@aggieguy, the couple times I did drop him to the left it was like you said, under the ledge an unreachable.

Are you playing Terrance trial?

i did finish by paying the 60 gems.

KPP when I finally passed level 1 and failed level 2 I can’t bear to go through level 1 again so I am not going to bother with this one again.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Yea, same challenge, and it ended up with the same final room as yours.

I got lucky and beat it with the video bird, which ended up being Bomb. The pig got stuck (right hand side hole) and Bomb was able to pop the balloons. I couldn’t get any bird close enough because of the debris. Pretty much luck.

Quit on the spot when I saw the KPP final room in round one. I’ve never been able to beat that one. Won’t even try it anymore.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 626 through 650 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.