Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • Buster
    @doulgas

Good luck with Monday’s DC. I’m out.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

4-4-6 today and it is 100% a gem sucker. Probably would take 2-3 continues to win.

Joe B.
    @joeb

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Yup…only bird I had at the boss was from the video option. 5 rooms. Then I realized you had to beat the boss to death with no exits. It’s not worth trying the 1st time.</p>

JJ
    @jj-gotcha

I got through today’s DC 4-4-6 on 2nd run through with 60 gems spent.

KPP is an entirely different evil.  First level, the boss pig keeps going somewhere out of reach.  Once, it went behind sling shot (whyyyyy can’t we shoot birds backward like in legacy AB games???!!), once to the far rt bottom, but then bounced up to a little ledge so that no birds could reach.  The one time it didn’t go out of reach, it was apparent that I might need 12 birds to finish it…

SO angry bc I need those darned apples.  Will not spend more gems though!  I am pretty much out of time on KPP now (another issue…2-3 hrs wd be more reasonable, imo), so will have to play the lame jetpack thing for apples. :-p

SB311
    @sb311

I had a 4-4-6 and paid 60 gems to get through the DC and just barely did. Gave up on the KPP Level 1 when I saw there was no exit and I knew I wasn’t going to beat it. I also noticed that the slime trail that carried the KP over to the lower right corner brought debris and birds over so slowly. They didn’t do much damage so I quit. Annoying because I need to beat the KPP six more times to get a legendary chest in the feats.

JJ
    @jj-gotcha

LOL, it has been too long a day for me, @SB311!  I first read your post as needing to beat a BOSS pig 6 more times and didn’t see the part about legendary chest, lol.     I almost wrote a tip about Map level 5…🤓

I was just starting to play KPP a bit more enthusiatically until they started these end levels with no exit and no true corner where Boss can be pummeled.  Seems that there are also an increasing number of incidences where my birds’ abilities fail to activate within DC/KPP…

Buster
    @doulgas

DC wasn’t too bad for Tuesday. 4-5-5 as I recall. Final room is one where you have to pound him to death, but if you knock him off his perch he’s easily reachable using the tunnels to drop the KP-killers right on top of him, and there are a couple of TNT crates to help.

Tried KPP 3 times and couldn’t get past level 1. I know you have to use the flowers to max advantage but I couldn’t come up with a workable strategy. Once he’s stuck on the bottom he’s hard to dislodge and I was entering that room with 5-6 birds that should have been more than enough. Got bored and quit.

garethw
    @garethw

If the first level on a DC is a 4 im straight out.

Buster
    @doulgas

Then save yourself some agony today (Wed). A 4-5-6 and I didn’t make it past room 4 of the KP level. Ran up the white flag at that point.

SB311
    @sb311

I only had silver left and I was able to strike the boss room. I couldn’t believe it. Unfortunately, I didn’t get the extra rare chest.

The KPP wasn’t too bad, but I did have to spend 60 gems to beat level 3.

SB311
    @sb311

@garethw, I don’t remember the last time I had a 3 room first level for the DC. Sometimes they mix up the order and I get a 4-3-5/6 DC, but level one hardly ever has 3 rooms now that they have changed it. And the KPP is usually 3-4-5 for me.

SB311
    @sb311

Couldn’t get through the last level of the KPP. Tried it twice, but couldn’t get a lucky hit or beat him to death. The firman pig never went to sleep so that didn’t help either. Meh.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

DC today was a nice, main account starting with 3 and FTP account just with 2 rooms. Got both completed without extra birds.

KPP was completely different between the accounts. While FTP account was a nightmare with half flock behaving erraticly and structures capable sheltering from A-bomb, I barely made it to last room of first level. With main account I got last room of level 3 and KP was one shot away from doom. I nearly bought 3 extra cards, but I realised that I don’t much care about the game at all anymore… and stopped right there.

Feels like I’m ready to drop the whole game soon…

Buster
    @doulgas

Interesting. My DC was a 4-5-5 and not too tough. The KPP was a disaster — when it takes 4-5 birds to get through the first room of level 1, it’s white flag time.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Had the same black hole room for the final KPP. Could never beat it. Either the pig got stuck in some place where I couldn’t reach him, or kept getting stuck where I’d have to waste another bird to move him back into the fans.

The fire pig was easy to deal with. For some reason he never fired, and I used blues to kill him and the wrench thrower. Given how many hit points the king pig had, even after flying around and being hit by Bomb and Terrance while stuck in the middle, he was barely down to half strength so wasn’t worth spending gems. Probably would have needed 2 or more continues to nuke him.

garethw
    @garethw

@sb311   –  most usual for me is 3-3-4 which is about as much work as I want to do for the DC, rarely bother with the KPP tbh.

I did have a very curious 1-4-3 a little while ago, the 4 being a real slog.

Most days recently I need the three extra birds, but I’m paying it at the moment having just back to back legendary league wins.

Buster
    @doulgas

Friday’s DC on my device was a wasted half-hour. 4-4-5 and it took 2 tries get past level 2, and I had to use a spell to get that far. (Whatever happened to pity mode?) It didn’t help that birds kept exploding when I touched the slingshot.

The real fun was KP level. I sailed through the first 4 rooms so had a ton of birds left for KP. It’s a slime event and he’s easy to hit from above, provided he doesn’t get moved even slightly off to the left, where he became unreachable with every bird in my arsenal. Maybe Hal would have the distance but I had Stella which was useless in today’s DC. Two tries with the same result, even wasted some gems.

Grrr. I’m gonna take it out on some unsuspecting arena opponent.

SB311
    @sb311

I was able to get through the DC without using gems, but once again, I couldn’t beat the third level of the KPP. I tried to use stella to carry the boss pig to the right, but she dropped him in a dead zone with no way to get to him. Wish I wouldn’t have wasted 60 gems thinking something lucky would happen. :/

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, I had just Silver and pink bugger at the start of the room in your picture.

I failed to notice the tiny detail of stuff somewhat blocking upper right flower. Otherwise I would had immediately given up. So… I used Silver to kick KP into low flower. In and the up it went and then right… and was sternly blocked before flower. I had no other choice than send the pink bugger by same route. For once, stars were on my side and the bubble was staying intact long enough to carry KP away. Usually the bubble breaks at about same spot as in your attempt.

It tells much about my current lack of enthusiasm for the game, that I was not even happy about shot exceeding my expectations. My reaction was basically just “M’kay…

Buster
    @doulgas

Fortunately, Saturday’s round on my device was relatively easy, with no insurmountable obstacles or dead ends. It was the first time in a few days I’ve been able to get through DC/KPP without any do-overs.

SB311
    @sb311

The DC was okay, I did spend 40 gems to replay a room. The crazy thing was the boss room started to self implode as soon as it loaded. I received Terrence after the meter refilled and I was able to hit him directly. Pretty crazy. :)

The KPP took me a couple of tries and I was not expecting to get through the level 2 boss but I was able to time silver’s abilty just right to hit him out of the room.

I was able to beat the third boss to death and received an extra rare chest. I need one more KPP win for a legendary chest. I’m not hopeful I will be able to do it tomorrow, but we’ll see…

12th Kitty
    @12thkitty

Monday’s was the easiest king pig challenge in the daily event, when I was waiting for the free bird video to come up the balloon ride that takes the pig to the platform knocked over something and all this commotion went on and killed the pig w/o any of my help and I got the challenge.

Buster
    @doulgas

I must have had a different DC. 4-4-5 and the first 2 levels are not strolls on the beach. KP room features loops with blowing vents that in theory will send the KP circling around while birds and debris slam into him. But there are 3 platforms he can get stuck on, not to mention having to blast the useful debris before you can knock him off the perch to begin with.

After 3 tries, I thought I had him, bruised and bandaged, but then he just landed to the left of the slingshot where only Hal can reach him. But did I have Hal in the deck? Of course not.

BTW, whatever happened to pity mode? I’ve seen no change in difficult levels even after wasting too much time,spells and gems to get there.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

Wednesday’s DC is another one with no obvious exit. KP gets lodged in a trough and you can only keep battering it. It took five direct hits and only got a sticking plaster.

It’s lazy game design – there’s no puzzle to solve, no tactics, no plan of action.

garethw
    @garethw

Total gem sucker today.

Dont bother unless you want to spend minimum 240 gems.

I had 5 birds going in plus one more and one for the video.

Bought 3 more and they scarcely dented the damage any more.

Thats 10 birds and it didn’t die.

Utter con.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.