Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 501 through 525 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • Buster
    @doulgas

It is truly a “know when to fold ’em” DC. It’s more interesting when you can devise a strategy instead of just using blunt force, but it seems lately like that’s all we’re getting.

That said, the DC is beatable if you manage to keep your main KP killers for the last room. I didn’t do that of course and had to lay out the 240 gems, just as @garethw says.

KPP was easier by comparison, but again a series of No Exit rooms.

SB311
    @sb311

Same. I spent 60 gems and gave up.

Of course, the destructometer couldn’t give me one more bird. :|

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Gem sucker. Didn’t even try a second time.

Buster
    @doulgas

Today (Thursday) is another one. Do-able if you have gems to spare or are a smarter player than I am. It’s not so much that the KP room is hard, it’s that the earlier rooms use up all the ammo, so in 3 tries I could never get there with more than 1-2 birds. You know you’re in trouble when the first room takes 3-4 birds. I plunked down 240 gems just out of spite.

My reward was getting stuck on level 2 of KPP, so waved the white flag at that point.

Buster
    @doulgas

If you like submarine pigs and waterfalls, you’ll love today. Enjoy!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Three days of gem suckers.

SB311
    @sb311

I was able to get through the DC, but I had to pay 60 gems, which left me with 17 gems and once again, the remaining cards in the rare chest were all 3 spell cards and 850 BP (no crappy ht for 20 BP). I really believe that they entice people with better rare chests when you fall below 80 gems in order to get you to buy their crappy gem offers. :/

The first two levels of the KPP were no problem, but the third was not possible for me to win with the birds I had left which were never more than two birds. Tried it twice and gave up.

SB311
    @sb311

Also, why can’t these incomplete rooms ever happen during the third level of DC or KPP:

And why can’t they give us a break with the rare chests that show up sometimes in the DC and KPP. Just put them right in front or below a structure so we can get it without having to waste a bird. I guess it’s just not in their greedy hearts to do. :(

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, I had even more incomplete room. There were no pigs at all, so it autocompleted itself immediately and offered second room.

Those and autodestructive room happens, but rarely. I’ve even had last room of DC self destructing once and I was so quick that I don’t know if KP was missing at the beginning or what happened.

Buster
    @doulgas

A couple of incomplete rooms would have helped today. Saturday’s DC was tricky — one where you send him cycling through the tunnels until he sustains enough damage, as there’s no obvious way to send him off the screen. If he gets stuck on the top perch there’s no easy way to reach him.

KPP was weird on my device. I thought I had for sure cleared the room and was waiting and waiting until I thought the game had frozen. Turns out there must have been a micropig that was just enough offscreen I couldn’t see it. I threw birds all over the place until finally a bomb knocked it out, but by then my deck was nearly exhausted so just threw in the towel.

SB311
    @sb311

@doulgas

I wasted 60 gems my first time through the DC and couldn’t get the boss pig to keep cycling through the tunnels to his demise.

However, I decided to try again and I had the strangest thing happen when I sent Terrence at him. The Boss pig ended up coming through the blue tunnel towards the slingshot and Terrence followed immediately ending him for a strike. I was so surprised.

The KPP was once again a cake walk until the last level. This was the 3rd level:

I have no ideas how to beat this boss and he dead zoned my second time through and no, stella couldn’t carry him up and over:

garethw
    @garethw

Don’t bother with the KPP at all.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Today DC and KPP were nice. I did buy new cards once with other account, because KP didn’t budge enough, despite several hits. I didn’t want to play it again, so 60 jewels was spent. Other than than, both DC and KPP were relatively easy.

When I saw last room of KPP, I knew I’d complete that. Simply cleaning obstacles, dropping KP and then waiting KP killing itself slowly by rolling down left and flower kicking it back up was just a question about time. After I got KP to down left, I put my devices aside for 10 minutes and went to make breakfast. When I came back, room was completed. ;)

SB311
    @sb311

@rawdatasystems

Yes, it was a nice DC and KPP. I had to play the DC a couple of times, but I was able to beat it without using gems and I finally got the extra rare chest. :)

The KPP was pretty easy and like you said, I just had to put the KP in the never ending loop and he eventually was defeated. And I received a second rare chest for this one too. So a pretty good day.

Tof gave me a pig on floor 1 so I didn’t pay any gems and exited. Hopefully, tomorrow takes me farther before a pig pops up. :/

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, two extra chests? You’re regular Indiana Jones, then! :D

12th Kitty
    @12thkitty

I was surprised that I got both Saturday/Sunday’s daily and king pig panic’s event. I had to use gems today to get the events. I been on a couple weeks of dry spells with the pig panic and a 4 day dry spell with the daily event.

Buster
    @doulgas

The DC for Monday continues the streak of easy ones. Stella was key to the KP room.

No gifts today from KPP though.

SB311
    @sb311

Yes, the DC today was pretty easy. I loved seeing stella float the boss pig away. :)

Once again, the KPP was okay until the third level. There was no exit so I was fully expecting i wasn’t going to be able to beat it.

The pig kept hitting off of the trampolines and hitting hard things, it’s life was depleting.

All i had was blues left so i sent them and the destructometer gave me BOMB. The KP only had some life left, but I figured Bomb would send him out of the room. NOPE. He only took the king pig’s life down a little bit so I paid 60 gems to get the extra rare chest and beat him. So annoying. :(

Buster
    @doulgas

Wednesday’s DC isn’t too bad at all. First attempt, no gems.

You’ll want Stella for level 2 of KPP. Using the tramps she’ll float right him off the screen from the ledge. Save your heavy artillery for level 3, though. The tubes keep sending him to the same place and you have to pound him. The 60 gems I spent only gave me marshmallows to throw at him so I gave up.

SB311
    @sb311

DC was fine but KPP level 3 was gem grab for me. I paid 60 gems and recieved Bomb, Terrence and blues and they were not enough to finish him off. :(

I sent Terrence first when the room started and he stuck to the boss pig, but didn’t do much damage.

He still had some life which probably needed one to two more birds to end him. :/

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, one can only guess why Rovio don’t fix even elementary bugs like that one with collision detection. My guess is that they don’t see it relevant, because fixing it would not bring them more money and it’s not bad enough to drive away droves of whales.

Should someone find a way that bug somehow beneficting players, it would be fixed immediately! That’s the way of Rovio.

Buster
    @doulgas

Today’s DC for me was a 4-4-6. The first two levels were a breeze.

This is how many birds I used to clear the first 5 rooms of KP level: 1-2-3-2-2. Not a terrible round, but it left me with 2 birds and a nearly-full meter, plus the video freebie. I could not put even a band-aid on KP, so I gave up and replayed the first 2 levels to grab the cheap apples.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@doulgas, wonderful way to express your progress thru DC! I wish I would had thought of that. It indicates which rooms you and maybe other flingers face troubles and what rooms were easier.

Buster
    @doulgas

@rawdatasystem, for me it’s a Futility Meter. Know when to fold’em.

Like today, Friday. A 4-5-6, and in almost every room at every level the pigs are small and widely spaced. I even used a couple of spells in the early rounds. I thought well maybe the KP level will back off a little, but no, they threw in the magician on nearly every room. Two tries, too many gems, only a band-aid on KP to show for it. Bye-bye, try again tomorrow.

SB311
    @sb311

Made it to the last room with Red, went to go do something and came back and my game had restarted. I don’t know if it overheated or what, but that is the first time I have had that happen. I left it open and propped up and all my progress was wiped out. I didn’t even get to fling red to see if a miracle would happen and I would strike the room. :D

Probably wouldn’t have happened but so annoying.

I’m going to try it one more time, but I don’t think I can beat it especially if the strength of the boss pig has been altered.

I hate that the pick your bird screen pops up when you start a new level or part of the game. I guess it will help if you forget to wake them up, but it’s just another annoying pop up for me. :(

Tof has been giving me the middle finger lately. Two pigs before room 5. I paid 20 gems, but I was not going to pay 50 to probably hit another pig on floor 5.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 501 through 525 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.