Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 526 through 550 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

After the new update, it’s a 4-5-6 DC everyday, the KP still got a tiny slit of HP left yesterday, I refused to pay 60 gems and quit.

I couldn’t even make it to the screen posted by @SB311 today. It should be the one with increased boss health, a full flock is not enough to beat it, once the KP is at the bottom, only Silver and Matilda can deliver a good hit. There’s a video on Youtube showing someone managed to knock the KP out of screen to the right with Silver.

SB311
    @sb311

I tried it again, had 2 birds, bomb and Terrence,and I sent T first and the boss pig got stuck higher up on the ledge so I sent bomb. :/

Stupidly, I paid 60 gems just to see if the power meter would go down and even though I received red, bomb and Terrence again, they weren’t enough . Maybe I need a different extra bird but who knows?

The top most flower seems super weak so I don’t know if stella would have been able to carry him up and over to the left even if I had her.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

Watch this video, they used Silver to kick the boss out. It may be helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e68JKuymgo

SB311
    @sb311

@angrybirdspoop

I tried the same thing when I had silver, but I guess I didn’t activate her at the right time because she just went into the platform below and the boss pig fell to the dead zone.

It seemed like that last flower in the video launched the bird out at a slightly different angle and a little faster than the one I had though. Idk. :/

Buster
    @doulgas

I have played this setup countless times and never thought to try the matilda shot in the video.

What usually works is to knock KP off the perch down to the bottom BEFORE all the debris falls on him. The birds don’t kill him, the rocks & stones do. But today I couldn’t knock him off without triggering the avalanche or knocking over the tower of stone blocks too early. There was nothing left to hit him with except the birds and that didn’t work out. Maybe it was the 2 snowball shooters….

Buster
    @doulgas

(Sunday) Easy one today, folks. Both DC & KPP.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Must be a different one for me. I cannot beat the final pig in the DC. Every single time he gets jammed up into some position where no bird can reach him.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The final KPP room is a gem sucker.  No real way to knock the pig off the screen is blocked and birds do no real damage.

Edit: Fixed what the phone’s auto correct did.

Buster
    @doulgas

Same here. At least I avoided wasting any gems in a lost cause.

SB311
    @sb311

Had the same and since I only had bomb, I knew I was not going to pay any gems. Ran out of time to try it again.

Also, once again, I missed both tare chests because they insist in putting them where nothing seems to get them. So annoying. :(

Joe B.
    @joeb

The DC boss today was a new room for me. Tried it twice and couldn’t land good hits on the king because he just falls in the hole obstructing any shots. Done trying already. Anyone manage to beat it?

SB311
    @sb311

@joeb

I can’t remember how I did it, but I know you need Matilda and silver. I had to pay 60 and I luckily got another matilda. I think I hit him first with Terrence or bomb which took a bit of his power down. I also pushed the structure in the middle over on top of him with red.

Amazingly, I was able to get through the KPP without using any gems and I received an extra rare chest. :)

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

What just about to post the same thing @sb311 said about the DC. I did have to pay gems and also got another Matilda which was enough, but also had an extra Bomb which I think I could have landed close enough to finish him off.

However, sometimes when that exact same room appears, and the king pig has virtually unlimited health, no matter what you hit him with. When that happens, it is not even worth trying.

Oh, and on the final KPP room, I actually saw the fire pig go to sleep. First time I’ve ever seen one of those jerks take a nap. Took a chance of wasting a bird on him and eliminated him with Chuck. This let Terrance follow the king pig around and around several times and do a lot of damage.

Joe B.
    @joeb

Thanks guys good tip! Sounds like I pushed the structure too early and Stella wasn’t strong enough to float the boss up but I tried that anyways.

Buster
    @doulgas

You should like today’s DC a lot better.

I was sailing along on KPP until the final round which was full of barely visible submarine pigs, so I had nothing left for the KP room. A waterfall setup to boot, which is my weakest.

SB311
    @sb311

Ugh. I knew I shouldn’t have done it, but I paid 60 gems three seperate times to beat the KPP. The second attempt was crap because the kP should have rolled off screen, but a piece of debris stopped him. :(

Buster
    @doulgas

@sb311, yes, that can be infuriating when he’s about to roll off and gets blocked by a speck of dust.

Today’s DC wasn’t too bad, although the KP room has him bouncing on trampolines – really more like a bowling ball on a mattress. I used gems to get the explosive birds needed to beat him up and terence to finish him off.

KPP was pretty easy, even the waterfall final room, which is a similar layout to your screen shot above. But again I needed gems to push him off a ledge that was only reachable from above.

SB311
    @sb311

Spent 120 on the DC today and missed the extra rare chest. I hate that fan trampoline boss level. You described it perfectly @doulgas. It really is like bowling balls on mattresses. No power to anything bouncing on the trampolines only if a fan sends it horizontally and most times they would just miss him. :(

I didn’t have any problem with the KPP and received an extra rare chest for one mighty eagle spell. Woohoo. :/

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

DC was easy; KPP was crap.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

Try to shoot Terence directly at the Chef Pig. If you have him, it’s better to use him right away before the boss was dislodged. I was surprised that Terence could repeatedly hit the pig and strike the room.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I got past round 1 (usually after 2-3 attempts each for each success) but never could get past round 3. Either not enough birds left, or the KP ended up being unreachable. I have a frustration limit before I give up for the day.

Buster
    @doulgas

Today’s DC (Sunday) has a setup I can’t figure out. On room 4 (I think) of KP level, there’s a pig perched up high that seems unreachable because of a strong fan that blows everything away from that perch. I thought matilda might work if I could get just the right angle, but I missed and was unwilling to slog though the whole round to try again or spend 100s of gems to test the theory. I might have paid 60 gems for a red chile pepper though.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

@doulgas, it’s room 3, but you can get that pig with Matilda by firing her at the balloons holding him up. Maybe Bomb could do it if detonated just right, but I always used Matilda.

Even if you get past that, room 4 will likely be the end. Tried it three times and never made it past room 4. What always did me in was the pig turning everything to stone, which meant all of my birds became worthless. I had already used all of my hard hitters just to reach the 4th room so having only Blues, Chuck, and either Grey, Stella, or Red left just wasn’t enough. The micro pig that always survived was in a place where only Bomb would likely get him.

SB311
    @sb311

I was able to get through both the DC and KPP, but I had to pay 60 gems to beat the KPP.

Amazingly, i beat the DC with only Matilda and Silver and luckily, the boss pig didn’t get stuck on the structure above the exit. :)

Took me three attempts to beat the KPP. The third level boss was another gem sucker, but somehow I beat it, but I needed three extra birds and miraculously, I received Matilda, Bomb and Terrence. It came down to the KP having almost no life and a stone ball was spat from a flower and hit him and he was done. :)

I recieved an extra rare chest, but couldn’t reach it  without wasting a bird n the DC.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 526 through 550 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.