Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 426 through 450 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • SB311
    @sb311

@aggieguy, not only what you said, but the bird order was crap. I needed Terrence or Bomb to have any chance of clearing that first room with a strike and I had red, blues and I think Matilda. I know they want players to spend 20 gems to “shuffle” the deck. Not going to happen.

And then there had to be one micropig that survived on the far right. It took three birds to clear the first room alone. I did make it to the boss pig but I didn’t have any birds left and it looks like you need at least 2-4 depending on the birds. :(

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, I had that yesterday. Game practically played itself and I completed the room in your picture just with the pink bugger! KP dropped just right, bouncing from middle structure and taking little balloons down right one by one, finally dropping the exploding pig clearing the way down.

It was just one in the lifetime thing to happen, I guess. KP almost stopped multiple times, but started rolling again. Just when I thougt “it was so close!”, the leftmost exploding pig took care of the last blocking balloon.

I wish I would have gotten that on video, but as it’s not practical thing to try recording everything… so I don’t record anything.

It’s rare thing to see everything going perfectly. Usually one just gets even good shots ruined by the game somehow.

Buster
    @doulgas

Same here. I got to the last room with only Terence and decided to just fire away and see what happened. A lot of bouncing around for a bit, then KP dropped straight down. Good thing I didn’t try to out-think this one.

Xora
    @exora

rovio expect every players able to get passed that shitty-hard DC?lmao

no thanks i wont waste my darn gems either

Buster
    @doulgas

Today’s DC (March 23) wasn’t too bad, although I decided to finish it with gems rather than crank through the whole series again.

KPP was another matter though. Level 1 was gem quicksand with no obvious way out. At least it was the first level so it didn’t take too much time before surrendering.

SB311
    @sb311

I can’t even make it to the boss pig in my DC because there are six rooms once again for level 3 and every room has a minimum of two structures at varying heights and made of very different materials. Throw in the magician teleporting pig and it is just ridiculous. The first room is the only one I can strike with bomb once the special pig goes to sleep.

Maybe, I’ll do better with Hal later.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

It’s just another gem sucker and not even worth trying.

I made two attempts, and never got past the 4th room on round 3. Always some pig which survived and required 1-2 more birds to finally kill.

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Wow! Second day I’m having 4-4-5 DC. Anybody else experiencing that? Game thinks that I’m strong enough to do this? I’m flattered… but I think less of myself . F**k

Buster
    @doulgas

4-4-5 is fairly common nowadays. Once upon a time it was usually 3-4-5, with the first two rooms so easy you could do them blindfolded. There seems to be no pattern now and sometimes the KP level is easier than the second level. I have a lot of spells so don’t hesitate to use one or two if it’s a tough one.

SB311
    @sb311

I was able to get through both the DC and KPP without using gems, but I missed an extra rare chest in the DC.

Definitely had a few lucky things happen like the boss pig went around and around in the second level of the KPP and I had enough birds to clear all the crap I needed to move out of the way in the third level. :)

Now, I’m expecting to have nothing go right tomorrow. :|

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, after those rare cases when everything goes right and even game itself seems to play for you, it’s usually exactly opposite of that for me in every part of the game. Not only just for next day, but next three or more. That makes me think I’d rather be without those rare lucky shots.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Another crappy DC. Lots of near immortal micro pigs, useless crap in the way, and a hideous draw on the first room of the final round means pay to shuffle or waste 3-4 birds.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@aggieguy. the last room was just pure BS! When KP fell to pit at the right side, the game was over. Pink bugger did not lift it out, Terence (2x), Bomb and Silver did almost no dent for its health and exit at down left was just window dressing.

Nobody at Rovio don’t seem to understand that these kind of room do not make players other than whales investing more into game, but they are the main part of the problem driving players away!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

@rawdatasystems Absolutely one of the worst rooms I’ve seen. Reached it with only Red and quickly realized it was a waste of time.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

You had only Red left? Maybe, just maybe… I’m not quite as useless player as I thought. Then again, it’s hard to determine how good one is in the game, because game itself tends to be difficult sometimes. One player may have an easy run, while other struggles with powerless birds, micropigs, balloons and other crap.

If I’d known what I know now, I’d have only one pure main FTP account, plus four makeshift ones to make a non-restricted clan.

garethw
    @garethw

@raw @aggie

sounds like I had the same impossible final room – had 6 birds at it, no chance whatsoever – waste of time.

SB311
    @sb311

I only had Red left too. I took one look at the room and knew I couldn’t beat it without spending gems unless something lucky happened. Red did nothing so i quicly exited.

I may try it again later. Meh.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I had same final room as pictured and no chances to complete it.

garethw
    @garethw

And today a complete and utter waste of time.

im not watching anymore effing ads either

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The DC was okay, took a couple of tries.

The KPP was worthless.  First king pig was easy, second was impossible short of random luck.

SB311
    @sb311

@aggieguy, same. I got lucky in the DC and the boss pig rolled to it’s demise off of silver and I didn’t have to waste any gems.

The KPP level 2 was another one I have never been able to figure out. I was able to get the life meter down pretty far, but I didn’t feel like spending 60 gems on level 2 not knowing what level 3 would hold. So I quit.

12th Kitty
    @12thkitty

I couldn’t do monday/Wednesday’s event. Tried today’s at midnight for chucks event and that wasn’t much easier. If you plan it out right and don’t start ur game right away, you can wait til the next day for the new challenge to start even though it’s still the day before bird’s challenge.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The DC today was a 4-3-6, but very easy, beat it on the first try, despite being home sick with the flu.

The KPP was another story. First king pig was about as easy as could be. The second… well forget it. No clue how to get rid of the pig. Can’t be beaten to death, and could never figure out a way to float/knock him to his demise. Maybe a luck shot with Stella, but just didn’t have the strength to keep trying after 2 attempts.

Buster
    @doulgas

I had the same experience.

SB311
    @sb311

I had to pay 60 gems to beat the kpp, but nothing really out of the ordinary.

Of course, I missed all the orange feather cards and none were worth paying gems to try again ie 15k feather card. :/

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 426 through 450 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.