Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • Joe B.
    @joeb

This is what we were given today for DC….just in time for the feather bonus. That king didn’t budge a few feet after several hits with Terrance….I’m done today. I’ll save my gems thanks.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@joeb

Wow..just like yesterday for me at least…Rovio will see more and more are not even attempting to finish DC and never getting to KPP. Up until recently I always finished both!

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

@rhonda9040

Agreed. I used to finish DC and KPP everyday. I rarely finished both of them in since these 2 months, they don’t want you to play, too. The rewards were close to useless once your FP is around 700. If the KPP is not on the daily quest, I will just skip it.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@angrybirdspoop

I actually finished the DC yesterday and the KPP also.  I did spend some gems but it didn’t seem that impossible for once.

Joe B.
    @joeb

Did anyone beat today’s DCC version with a flame pig positioned under the boss pig? I decided not to re attempt it because I’ve played it before with no success. It’s a long range map where you have to trampoline the birds past the flame thrower pig and it typically shoots down your birds immediately mid flight…how fair lol.

SB311
    @sb311

Yes, I was able to beat the DC today without using any gems after my third attempt. The first time I made it to the boss pig with only one bird, but the third time, i was able to make it with 6 birds.

Can’t remember exactly how I did it, but i have always needed blues to get up at the boss pig using the trampolines. The fire pig didn’t seem to be acting the same. Terrence came close to it and it wasn’t until he came back up after hitting the trampoline that the pig took him out.

I wasn’t able to get through the KPP. I’m getting tired of the waterfall boss levels.

Joe B.
    @joeb

Thanks SB311, I’ll give it another shot. Sounds like taking out the flame pig from a different side might work.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Could never get past the flame pig. Gave up after the third try.

Unlike the miner pig who has to reload/recharge his weapon after firing, the flame pig seems to be able to keep shooting in rapid succession. I wonder if he actually ever runs out of ammo.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@joeb, I got it with similar way as @sb311 did. Fireman Pig took out every pig but Chuck or Blues. I missed with Chuck, because the shot is so hard to make right, but blues knocked the KP down after bouncing wildly around. It was just pure luck, I guess.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Todays DC I was able to pass without buying cards, but KPP was different thing. I used video option and bought three birds with FTP account, because health of KP was small and there was an extra rare chest.

I got thru it, which was not too bad, because the room was awful. Multiple spots were KP was half protected from direct shots and no exit.

I thought it would be as easy with main account and I bought the three birds, because KP had just tiny sliver health remaining. Oh, how wrong I was! First, KP got stuck into one of those spots where direct hit is difficult and effect is smaller than usually. The birds I got were Blues, Terence and Bomb. None of them reduced the line or two of health the KP had and I had to call it a day.

I hate how differently the game behaves between players/accounts. The results from playing can be random or they can just depend of what kind of “experiment” Rovio is currently running.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Blatent gem sucker today on the DC.

SB311
    @sb311

@aggieguy, yep, and I couldn’t get past kpp level 2 because I only had 2-3 birds and the KP kept landing in places that required other birds I didn’t have. :(

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I finally gave up on the DC. Made it to the KP only three times, the last one I had most of my birds, but the snow ball pigs stopped every single one of them.

Even if I had gotten to the KP, he just would have gotten stuck bouncing up and down forever.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

DC was easy today, but the KPP is a rip off. The final king pig room inevitably results in the pig getting jammed up in a spot where he is either unmovable or inaccessible completely.

SB311
    @sb311

@aggieguy, same for me. I paid 60 gems to try and beat the KPP and luckily, I was able to hit the king pig with Terrence and he floated to the right and out of the level. :) I recieved two extra chests and got 12500 feathers for Matilda.

SB311
    @sb311

First time I have had a 4-5-6 DC in a long time. I’m guessing they didn’t like that I was able to get through it yesterday without paying any gems. Of course, the rooms are cluttered with multiple structures and special pigs so it takes 2-3 birds to clear.

It is so frustrating when there are different parts of structures that have seperate balloons holding them up. I think I am bringing down the whole thing, but one pig is still left unpopped and usually out of reach.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

It’s just another gem sucker. I figured I could win it since he was nearly dead so I spent the 60 gems, but all I got was Red, Blues, and Chuck. After using all three birds, I had to the KP down to no visible health, and stuck in a spot where no bird could get to him.

I refuse to even try again because it’s just another Rovio ripoff, like the entire game is becoming. They should just make it Pay-For-Play so I can just quit for good.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Curses. Last room of DC did not go the way I expected, so I bought 3 cards. Did not quite work. After long wait for KP stop defying gravity I bit the bullet and wasted some more jo pass the DC. I was already pissed having to do that, so stopping KPP soon was an easy choice.

I would really like to hear someone at Rovio explaining how smallest shard of ice or tiniest piece of wood can first stop Terence stone cold and then protect bird right beside it from Bomb!

SB311
    @sb311

Would someone tell me how I am supposed to beat this? How is this possible? :(

I was finally able to get chuck to the KP and I activated his power and I thought he had sent the KP out of the room to the left, but nope. KP wound up landing right behind the sling shot. I thought he was going to roll  to his demise, but nope. Just sat there. Cost me an extra rare chest. How is this fair?

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, of course it’s not fair, but this is what Rovio gives us. Outside of the game it’s usually called “middle finger”. Room boundaries that KP can survive can vary wildly, because apparently nobody at Rovio bothers to actually test the results.

Buster
    @doulgas

When he lands behind the slingshot you’re screwed unless you execute a perfect shot with Hal. That bridge in the middle can be taken out and KP cooperated by falling through. But I didn’t get past level 2 in KPP.

SB311
    @sb311

I was eventually able to beat the DC without using gems, but I never had the option for another rare chest again.

I missed getting past the second level of the kpp because he was spat out of the flower into the far structure and fell to the dead zone that used to be an exit. I don’t know if I have ever been able to beat this boss level in the DC or KPP. :/

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@doulgas, sometimes it can be done with Silver, too.

@sb311
    , the chest is lost on purpose to make players spend gems at first try. It’s just one aspect of Rovios neverending greed. Also, the chest is sometimes placed to spot where you need to waste one bird just to get the chest. Then, if you end up one easy shot away of completion, you’re more likely buy 3 more cards.

Edit: Umh… WTF just happened? Got nearly thru KPP, but I had to buy 3 cards. Screen went black for a moment (about 5-6 sec?) and then returned. I completed KPP with first of the three extra birds and happily collected rewards. When I returned to main screen I saw something that makes my blood boil. Of course buying extra birds cost, but where’s the additional thousand gems that’s now missing?! Restarting the game did not bring it back. Next time anything this serious happens, I’m out of the game and warning new players about the game at every turn!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Today’s is crap. Easy first two rounds, then a 6 level round with miner pigs right in your face, hard to reach, well protected micro pigs, and tons of junk to simply make you waste birds and thus gems.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Indeed. I immediately lost my interest of completing it, because of special pigs and crap were lying around everywhere in excess of rooms. Bad Rovio, go stand in a corner!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.