Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.3 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.3 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 274 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow I have lots of LCs accumulated over the course of my playtime and so i thought why not use some to rank up faster? But it came to bite me back.

Also no, when I ranked up, I immediately went to the camp to see my bird and the rank requirement is 49.5K. All the new rank requirements have that extra 500 mastery dangling at the end.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@grimmjow
    J’apprends français depuis 14 mois :P
    (I learn French since 14 months)

@datguygamer

Getting from rank 1 to 2 requires 24 mastery points. (Apparently, rank 1 means 1 mastery point, and 0 would be a locked class). 2 to 3 needs 1,100 mastery points. Talk about strange numbers dangling around…

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

Well, the ads for free GPM spins worked today. Actually got the last set item I was missing for Arena. Hadn’t leveled up yet (thanks to yesterday’s last-minute mastery grind). So now I have every Arena set item for level 50. Yay.

I hadn’t updated yet when the above happened. Updated now. The ad for the free item from the caves worked. Yay.

Checked arena…still in Silver league with the same number of points and competitors as before. Sorry to those less fortunate.

Seems getting to level 60 is the most prudent course of action at this point. I don’t plan to rush the mastery, but that’s just my usual style (when they raised the cap from 10 to 12, I had no classes better than 9). I’m glad I didn’t burn all my shards on enchanting all my level 50 gear, though I did upgrade seven items to level 6, so I still feel that twinge of regret. At least they should continue to serve me well until I start collecting level 60 gear.

Definitely agree with everyone else disappointed with all the new grind with no new content. I’ll still keep plugging away for now, though, mainly because this is still one of the few mobile games that my phone can (barely) handle and manage to hold my interest.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

So I also got the message that Epic needed to restart, I did and was scared that I would end up in Wood League but no. I was still in Silver and on top of that I had a message in my totem pole from the Mighty Eagle which gave me 30 Lucky Coins because of “all the Arena troubles”. Nice! :-D

retropetrol
    @retropetrol

Even after installing this hotfix, I lose stars every time I start the game again. Anyone experiencing this?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryjohnny
    I’m glad it worked for you but this doesn’t help me. No free LC’s, and I’m in the League of Shame. :'(

EDIT: After an actual restart of the game, I got the 30 free LC’s (thanks Mighty Eagle!) but I’m still in Wood.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

!!!NEWS!!!

I got the first Elite Premium class offers.
    Elite Paladin and Elite Bard cost 90 LC’s each.

According to the description when you hit the Elite upgrade button on the respective classes, “only available for a short time”.
    Also, as the other Elite classes, it’s just a 10% increase in the base stats.

Elite Paladin is tempting for me… Elite Bard not so. What do you guys think?

metztli013
    @metztli013

@angryjohnny

Thanks, it’s working right now since I updated again. =)

Also, I noticed when clearing out my mailbox that Mighty Eagle left 30 LCs due to “recent issues in the arena.”

Suzy
    @suzyq

I’m going to let Rovio know after getting their message 2 minutes ago I’ve gone from #1 in Silver with 27090 points to #15 in Wood. :(

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

Well, so much for staying in Silver league.

Even though I did the new update from Google Play, it eventually did pop up the message that I needed to re-start the app after a couple of hours. Sure enough, I am now back in Wood league with a score of zero, and in a group that has players with over 20K points. Boo!

EDIT: As mentioned above, after exiting and re-starting the game, I got Mighty Eagle’s message with 30 LCs attached. Yay?

Anonymous

I got the 30 LCs too, but still in wood with my score reset to zero. Not worth it IMO. Not sure I care either way, since the level cap increased, which is probably going to make me quit the game.

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

Hey, I have Elite Premium classes too! But just Paladin, Bard, Seadog and Thunderbird. All only 90 LCs though!

Screenshot_2016-06-01-10-28-34.png

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

@smwforever4

got the same offers, except I have Skulkers so I have Elite Skulkers for 90 as an option

I had been saving LC for Sea Dog waiting for a sale, but I have enough for Elite Paladin and Bard or Skulkers .. that’s tempting

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

So I take it all the Premium classes got their offers?
    Could be well possible since all the Premium classes I have are Paladin and Bard. And only those you have get their Elite upgrades offered.

I have enough LC’s for both Elite Paladin and Elite Bard… although I was gonna save up for the next -40% offer or something.

EDIT: I tapped the Elite Paladin offer. The additional healing is definitely great, makes him more useable for me. Plus he looks awesome. So mighty. :3

I’m gonna leave Elite Bard out. That way I’ve still got a few LC’s left. Possibly for Elite Witch? Who knows.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

I was #2 Silver but same deal. Got thrown back in wood with 0 points and some clown in that wood group is at 27K… seems legit… #not #epicfail

metztli013
    @metztli013

Omg elite Pladin!?! DO WANT!! Also elite Seadog, but mostly Paladin! =)))

Even though I did get the 30 LCs, I still seem to be in the Silver league

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I tapped the offer and bought Elite Paladin but… I still get him offered?

Uh-oh, I smell a bug. I’m not gonna tap a second time…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I sent a ticket this morning re: demotion from Silver to Wood. I have a promise to restore me to Silver in reply. I wait in anticipation.

It seems to be a problem with the iOS game. Everyone is suffering. So I will continue to play Arena for the moment.

@poptimus 30 coins is certainly not worth the demotion.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    Wrote them a few hours ago, too. No reply so far, I’ll be waiting.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@smwforever45

Does elite Paladin show up that you have him or no?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@metztli013
    Yes I do have him and he shows up (in fact, I’m using him in the Arena right now). It’s only I still get the offer to buy him even though I have bought him and he shows up correctly.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Whew well at least you got him =) omg is he awesome!?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

BUT I DON’T HAVE THIS OFFER! WHY?

Suzy
    @suzyq

I sent off my request 40 minutes ago and have got a number but don’t think anyone will be working until tomorrow now. Normally I would be getting my new objectives in 2 hours time but not tonight :(( I hope it will be restored tomorrow in time for me to complete my objectives. I’m not going to bother doing anything in Wood. I didn’t get any lucky coins either.

On a brighter note I have just brought Elite Paladin and Seadog. I have enough for Bard, Thunderbird or Skulkers but can’t decide which one. I rarely use Skulkers level 9 so it’s a toss up between Thunderbird level 7 or Bard level 6? Whichever I don’t buy is sure to come up as my next objective.

YouStoopid
    @minh207

Damn I don’t have that offer neither

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.3 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.