Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.3 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.3 is out

Viewing 24 replies - 251 through 274 (of 274 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Has anyone else started to have problems with that the enemies are not cleared from the battlefield when you knock them out? This is not a big issue in 1 wave battles but in battles with several waves the staying enemies can block the new enemies showing up so you can not mark them for your attack.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryjohnny Nope, did not happen to me.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryjohnny
    I don’t have that problem, thankfully.

Anonymous

To anyone who was interested in the answer to my question from Friday, the answer is closest to enchantment level 5. If you scrap a level 52 / enchantment level 5 set item, you’ll get six shards, which is enough to enchant your new level 62 item up to enchantment level 3 without acquiring more shards. The new level 62 item will be *slightly* weaker than the old level 52 item, but negligibly so. Therefore, the level cap increasing to 60 in the latest update means that shards were only “wasted” if they were used to enchant a level 52 set item to enchantment level 6 or higher.

Also, if I understand correctly how the base values for all these items are derived (roughly a factor of the level of the item itself, i.e. 52 or 62), then the ideal zero-sum enchantment level will switch from 5 to 2 at some point in the future (not when the level cap increases from 60 to 70; probably more like when it increases from 90 to 100 or thereabouts).

Hope some of you all find this useful! For me, I’m going to stick to level 5 for any level 62 set items I acquire, with the exceptions of Chuck’s off-hand items, The Blues off-hand items, and probably Blessed and Valiant banner pieces.

Thanks to @pointless and @bubbley for the info that helped me come up with these guidelines!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@poptimus many thanks for this useful advice.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Is this a new feature? Never seen this up until now.
    Reminders

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Really strange thing happened to me today. I recieved a massage like: ABE must be restarted to stay Epic. And after that my event progress was restarted too :( Map from the beggining with 0 points. Only event items stayed unchanged. And I was sent back to Wood League in Arena once again :) What will happen next :)?
    https://i.nahraj.to/f/1sJn.jpg

Suikyo
    @suikyo

The mastery points required for level 13 are around 50,000 again.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suikyo
    It was changed AGAIN?
    Ok maybe they heard me… But they should finally decide for one or the other :(

BigMac69
    @bigmac69

I just checked and can confirm the issue @suikyo mentioned! Instead of 32,500 points I now need 50,000 points to upgrade from M12 to M13. I checked my Elite Paladin. Was approx. 22,000 points away from M13 but now it is approx. 38,000 points away from M13. I checked the other classes and it is the same there. Sorry, that´s not funny anymore. I for myself will reduce playing Epic because I am not willing to spend that much time and effort again to bring my birds to M15. Without paying! I spent a little (!) money once, it was ok and got rid of the adds.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 @bigmac69 Yep, Rovio suddenly realised that that the ca$h-cow$ could be benefiting… and we can’t have that!! :-P There’s money to be milked!! Pay to win!!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    More like ¢₳$h-¢ರ₩$. :P
    (Yep… all of these are or were currencies in the world :D)

BigMac69
    @bigmac69

@angryde @smwforever45 Rough calculation: 9000 offers needed at the dojo to level up all 30 birds from M12 to M15 without playing a single level to gain mastery (3×50,000, x30 birds, divided by 500 mastery per offer). And of course some players still have weaker birds than M12. I did, I was just six birds short of M12 before the update… How many offers/visits per day to the dojo!? Well, the dojo opens every three hours. Without spending LC´s or real money how many chances to level up a bird!? Maybe ten or even less per visit depending on personal luck. I usually get less… So, do I really want to do this once again!? Race for M15 just to realise that a future update will change everything again!? We know 60/15 will not be the end… Honestly, I am not willing to spend my precious time in endless grinding again. A visit to Epic here and then, maybe playing for special stuff/equipment but not with the same effort as before.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

OK, seems like the bug with classes over Mastery Level 12 is weak has been resolved…. again. Wonder how long it will last this time :-/

BigMac69
    @bigmac69

What the hell is going on!? Referring to my last post they have changed it once again!? Now back to 32,500 points to level up to M13!? I just opened the game again and now my Paladin needs “only” approx. 20,000 points to reach the next level. The game is really getting weird.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@bigmac69 That is integrated with the bug that Mastery Level 12+ is weak. Since they resolved that (again) the mastery to reach level 13, 14 and 15 is back to what they should be.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bigmac69
    I’m aware mastery grinding isn’t a job done in a week, that’s what @graugeist, @pointless and others told me when I joined this forum because I came here with this exact question :) It takes a few months to get to maximum since you get something between 10-40 offers a day (10 if you’re unlucky, 40 if you’re really lucky). Most I got were about 20 Snoutling offers from the Dojo – least I got was no Snoutling offer at all.
    I don’t even have a single bird at M12 yet. Closest is Wizard at M11, 37k to go to 12.

burbman
    @burbman

Another issue I just noticed with the new update. The video to catch up a missed day on the monthly calendar is not working properly for me. The calendar icon shows up with a little video logo on the upper right, but when I open the calendar, there is no icon to start the video.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@bigmac69 I also see the mastery points required to level 13 are around 32500 again.

angryde
    @angryde

@poptimus Thanks for that datum re: enchantment, much appreciated! Really saves me some unnecessary brain-work :-P

@bigmac69
    Very sobering analysis… and I’m of much the same mind. The new elite classes + buy to M15 people are really ruining the arena for me… I’m quite bitter about it LOL :-P

I’m on the verge of a ‘pay to win’ rage-quit! ROFL

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

The game keeps crashing for me during event battles. Any one else having this issue?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

So, what is true ?

My Paladin need 16k for M13 and the progress bar is half performed

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@grimmjow
    Half-filled and 16k to M13 would mean that it takes the 32,500 mastery points from 12 to 13 that @datguygamer mentioned when the mastery ranks were just added.
    However, given the recent issues we can’t be sure it’ll stay at that. :|

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.3 is out

Viewing 24 replies - 251 through 274 (of 274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.