Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.3 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.3 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 274 total)
  • Replies
  • Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@roviobeni
    Submitted two cases (arena demotion and not getting lucky coins added) but haven’t received ticket numbers yet.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@napoleongl Ticket numbers are suppose to be in the auto response that are sent to your mail just seconds after you register your support ticket so that seems strange.

astrolagarto
    @astrolagarto

@roviobeni
    Hi, after completing the Villains of Piggy Island event, a message appears on the game screen, indicating 24855 remaining days until the event it’s over. If I click on “news” this message is displayed:.
    http://s33.postimg.org/r00ca5z33/Whats_App_Image_20160602.jpg
    I reinstalled the app many times but the problem remains. Is there any solution? I can not play events because of this :(
    My ticket number is #1283943. Thank you

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Thanks @angryjohnny ! Submitted the correct way now!

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Few minutes ago I was unable to run this game on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S4 mini – Android) because it crashed everytime after few second when started. So I tried Bluestacks and it crashed only once when started, now it seems stable. Without Bluestakcs I would be in “crash” trap, unable to play. What is your experience?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

For those who are still (like me) not getting Elite upgrade offers: I checked Rovio’s website and this is listed there.

I’m not getting any offers for the Elite Classes! What’s wrong?

There is a slight glitch in the offer system that requires mastery points to be accumulated in order to see the offers for a specific Elite Class. We are in the process of fixing this permanently, but you can simply play a battle with which ever class you would want the offer for until a mastery point is added to the class and it should have the offer show up.

So @henjovr and @dragonofheart73 were correct. Thanks to @henjovr for suggesting it in the first place and @dragonofheart73 for confirming it later. However, that still won’t help me. (sigh) But now we at least know a confirmed method to get those offers.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Well I rolled my first set item since the update. Level 58 Blessed Blanket. Ugh. My 52 set is enchanted to 7 =( Certainly won’t be getting out of it what I put into it if I scrap it. Frustration!

Mistycom
    @mistycom

Is someone like me has problems to play dungeon game? I can’t borrow friend bird and button to borrow friend and to watch film overlaps.

And the second thing – Is anyone has a problem with arena? My level leauge and points were reset, but some player have 19k points. Looks they didn’t have reset points.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

GUYS!
    My game is suddenly acting weird! O.O
    I was about to play an event level when I saw the headgear of my birds flashing around everywhere.
    Thinking nothing bad I started the game.
    After the first attack, my game suddenly ran at a MUCH higher framerate than usual! Like, it ran at normal speed, but everything went somewhat smooth, like I never saw it before! It still acts like that now! If I get the chance I’ll record a video for you guys! I thought I wasn’t seeing right!

EDIT: Ack! On camera it looks normal! :( You guys gotta believe me that it’s on Super Smooth mode!

Anonymous

Anyone have any level 62 set items yet? If so, please let me know which ones, and how much attack power or health they provide. I want to try to figure out what the optimal enchantment level is to avoid getting screwed by future level cap increases.

Examples:
    – An unenchanted level 52 banner top or banner flag provides 7054 banner health (ETA: 7054 is for diamond league items. Obv would be lower if the item is from a lower league)
    – An unenchanted level 52 weapon for Red provides 330 attack power
    – An unenchanted level 52 weapon for Bomb or The Blues provides 528 attack power
    – An unenchanted level 52 off hand item for The Blues provides 1056 health
    – A level 52 weapon for Red, enchanted to level 2, provides 363 attack power

I’m thinking that there’s some level of enchantment that may result in a net change of zero (or higher?) when a level 52 set item is scrapped, and the resulting shards are used to enchant a new level 62 item to replace the old one.

When you scrap a set item, you get shards equal to enchantment level plus one. So if you scrap a level 52 set item which was enchanted to level 5, you’ll get six shards when you scrap it, which can them be used to enchant the level 62 replacement item up to level 3. I would guess that a level 62 item enchanted to level 3 would be stronger than a level 52 item enchanted to 5. But would a 62/4 be stronger than a 52/9? That, I’m not so sure about. As such, I’m guessing that the ideal legendary set item enchantment level (for the purpose of this exercise) is going to be 5, but I need to know the numbers for level 62 set items to be sure. Thanks to anyone who can help!

Anonymous

@mistycom
    I had that issue with the dungeon last night. Try playing a random level and then go back and try the dungeon again. I still got the overlapping buttons, but at least the friend button worked after that.
    People are having all sorts of problem with the arena. Personally, I was in 1st place in my silver league earlier in the week, then was sent back to Wood with zero points, and a board full of plYers who got to keep all their points, so I was like -9,000 out of third plCe. I’ve been completing the daily objectives, and none of my opponents’ scores have changed at all since then! If that holds, I’ll advance bCk to Stone easily! Maybe same for you? Take a screen shot of scores now, and see if they change or not by tomorrow.

Mistycom
    @mistycom

@poptimus
    Thanks. It works :) And you’re right, opponents scores didn’t change and now I’m on 3rd place, so there is a chance to get promotion :) Thanks once again.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@poptimus strangely no one was moving on my board in Wood either until this afternoon.

@grimmjow
    was #8 13510. This score was his score and position in Silver until he was dumped down to Wood. But today it jumped to 16940 which is strange because whilst his name is on my board he is actually is on another one. I’m also on his board as #1 along with my score from Silver.

@pixelyzed
    was #1 on my board but his score hasn’t changed. His position and score are from where he was at in Silver. He is also on another board where I am too. Again my position and score are from when I was in Silver. Pixelyzed is also showing on @smwforever45 board with his position and score from Silver, but he’s not actually working on smwforever45 board either.

It seems in our cases we are on 3 different boards at the same time!

I finally reached #1 in Wood tonight after being #15 but #2 is just started playing and will overtake me, plus one other person has just started to play as well, maybe others will follow?

I feel very ticked off that I was #1 in Silver and felt certain I would go up to Gold at the end of play this week, and now I don’t know where I will be going.

Just hope we aren’t expected to work our way back up to where we were as we all worked hard to get there. I really don’t know how Rovio are going to sort it out.

Pointless
    @pointless

@poptimus I just rolled my first L62 Set item, and considering it was Lighting Tome, was worth Enchanting.
    You are pretty much there with your assumption, at E5 it is just slightly worse than my previous L52/E10 item.

2016-06-03-18-00-46.jpg

Anonymous

@pointless
    Awesome, thank you!

Pointless
    @pointless

And I lucked out and rolled both Rock and Paper at L62…some sick damage

2016-06-03-19-03-52.jpg

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@suzyq It is frustrating. I’ve made it up to #4 in my board now. I still see you as #1 but no changes in points in 3 days. If I had the points I lost from silver I would be #1 in this board and pretty much untouchable ;)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pixelyzed I agree it’s frustrating because nobody knows what going on and how it’s going to end. I was hoping that it was a good sign that our silver points are still showing as it migbt have meant we still existed in Silver. However, some of those who weren’t denoted to Wood on our boards will have overtaken us due to our absence, and we will have lost our #1 spot.

It’s a totally mystery to me how @grimmjow score has changed when he isn’t really on my board but your score has remained the same?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@pointless do you think it’s worth enchanting items again. What is the additional damage? I have been completing my daily targets, since I have a promise from Rovio. I have encountered players with enchanted weapons but I beat them easily so is it worth spending the shards?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@poptimus I took the 3x riot this morning and rolled every set I wanted with no duplicates! Miracles do happen. So I may be of help.

All my level 52 sets are fully enchanted level 62 unenchanted

Dragon tooth level 52 attack power 495 level 62 390
    Living lightening 52 attack power 719 level 62 565
    Honey spoon 52 attack power 495 level 62 390
    Rock 52 attack power 792 level 62 624
    Ballister 52 attack power 792 level 62 624

I haven’t enchanted anything at 62 yet. I am interested in your opinion.

Many thanks

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Nobody out there that suddenly had a super smooth gameplay???
    After a restart it was gone again… But that was somewhat remarkable. Every sprite was glitching around but it felt so awesome.

@pointless
    HOLY- O.O
    I feel so weak… My Bomb has maybe half that power! Lol

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Do u have crashing problems in the game? Try to disconnect the game from FB and play. I had incredible crashing problems. I tried alot of things to solve it and when I disconnected the game from FB, it stopped to crash. This is my experience. Try this and write here your experience?

Alugia
    @alugia

This updatate is terrible. Really, “bugfixes”, nah! More like “bug swarms”

Heres every bug i found
    Target selecter is off (at least in SRC) (i think it is something with the pyro pig, lightning pig…)
    Inferno pig data looks strange
    People dropped to wood league
    Unable to exit the bird progress statue
    Harmful effects no showing up on pigs
    Set items oly giving one enchantmed shard

And even more, players are mad. They had to raise the level cap, making a tot of set items useless (like a titans wrath i spent MONTHS to get) and the many enchantment shards used to enchant the set items.

Why!
    I hope @roviobeni gets my point

Anonymous

@bubbley
    This is perfect, thank you. I’m preoccupied with a few things today, but will report back with my math tonight. :)

@pointless

Co-sign what @smwforever45 forever said. Holy &$@?!!!

Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley Enchanting was never really necessary to compete, but I have ample resources (so far) and Scissors is Bomb’s best Set, so I thought why not?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.3 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.