Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.3 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.3 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 274 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@all,

Tweet from Rovio : Elite Class have -33% discount.
    So 90 LC is with or without discount ?

And on the pics, we can see Elite Trickster, but it’s not available !

mich
    @m-ich

I can only see the Elite updates for Thunderbird and Skulkers for 90 LC each, even though I own all classes. I got a teaser that this was a special offer, so I bought the Thunderbird for 90, thinking that this was the special offer. I can still buy Elite Thunderbird even though I already own it.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Hi @roviobeni,

I just openend ticket #1283494 myself for my demotion to Wood league after being in the top 3 in Silver.

Thanks for being here!

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@grimmjow Yeah Elite Tricksters are missing. Anybody has Elite Trickters there?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Oh, NOW I get the discounted Elite classes… However, I already paid the normal price for Elite Paladin, and Elite Bard doesn’t interest me as much. :(

Elite Tricksters will likely be given out through an event again… just like Elite Cleric and Pirate.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Once I am done getting Elite Cleric and Elite Pirate, I am also quitting the game. They can’t even fix my problem and they don’t even respond to my queries for about 4 hrs. When almost everyone gets Elite upgrades (no matter how many), I get diddly squat.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@roviobeni

My ticket 1283528 is about the elite upgrades as well. I only am seeing 2 (Thunderbird and Bard). I have purchased them but they are not going away and other classes has not showed up yet.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@datguygamer Have you checked the game now? Because I JUST got Elite Bard to show up in my game so Rovio is working on fixing the problem it seems.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryjohnny I have checking my game the whole day at a half hour interval and it never shows up for me. What’s more sad is that my sister who doesn’t play Epic much (only sometimes) gets this offer on her profile (the second obsolete one I mentioned earlier) easily and on top of that, she purchased all of them after buying an LC pack. Now that is just lovely.

gh0sti
    @gh0sti

Hey can I still get he elite Mage class?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Hi @roviobeni my ticket number is 1282532. Pekka is dealing with my case. She has tried to fix my demotion to Wood from Silver. As a result I have a Silver reward wheel but my league is labelled Wood.

I have contacted her. I know she is busy. Please could you help me.

Many thanks

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

same as @suzyq amazon still doesn’t have the update

luckily my Samsung is fine, able to play the event and buy Elite Bard and Skulkers for 60 LC each, already paid full 90 for Elite Paladin. Oddly all 3 still show for purchase at 90

Bossk
    @henjovr

Important:

If you don’t get the offer for one of the 5 new Elite classes:

Play a regular level with that class!
    The offer will turn up after that!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@henjovr Doesn’t appear for me at all.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@datguygamer @henjovr

I can confirm this worked for me.

I ran SRC with paladin, skulker, and seadog once. Then went back to the shop and volia! it was being offered to me at a discounted price.

Then I went back to do another SRC run but with Stone Guard, Frost Savage and Treasure Hunter to see if this trick works or not. Sadly, it didn’t.

Guess it’s limited to 5 classes at this time.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dragonofheart73 Did you use autoplay or played it manually? Also, did you do this method for all 5 classes?

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@datguygamer

Autoplay and I already had Bard and Thunderbird.. just was missing the other 3.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dragonofheart73 Thanks for the info. Will try SRC.

burbman
    @burbman

Arena counter reset again. Maybe Rovio should just shelve the arena for a while like they did last time this happened.

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

I’m seriously going to rip my hair out because of all the problems with this update. First the level and rank raise means I have to grind experience, roll the Golden Pig Machine, and upgrade all weapons all over again. Then I rank up to 13 only to find out that my birds got weaker. Then I lost my Elite classes, including my Corsair that got turned back into Pirate (spent $40 for that upgrade!). Then I lost all my Arena progress.

GG Rovio, you turned into another greedy mobile game company that just wants microtransactions.

YouStoopid
    @minh207

@henjovr i did but still nothing shows up

gh0sti
    @gh0sti

i dont have any elite classes available i have tried playing as those classes in a normal battle, they wont show up in the shop, i have restarted the game multiple times, still nothing :(

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Well, I caved… ;) I bought 220 LCs and already had some and bought the elite classes for Paladin, SeaDog, Bard and Skulkers. Elite SeaDog packs a punch!

Pointless
    @pointless

Certainly does…L60 (still M12) Elite SeaDog is kicking at 3009…ouch

Fertal
    @fertal

@roviobeni

Just another ticket for “Wood Leage” problem: #1283953

Thanks for your attention!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.3 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.