Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.3 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.3 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 274 total)
  • Replies
  • roviobeni
    @roviobeni

@datguygamer Hi there! Do you mean that you’re not offered the Elite classes? Not at all or just a specific one? What’s the username in the ticket you sent to our support? Is it ‘random237’?

Bossk
    @henjovr

The 60 LC offer was a -30% special deal. Didn’t wait for it to expire obviously :)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@roviobeni Many people have this issue. @datguygamer doesn’t get any of them and I for one is not offered the Elite Bard upgrade (even though I have the Bard class for Mathilda since ages ago).

roviobeni
    @roviobeni

Hi guys,

Hope you’re having fun with the new update! As some of you’ve noticed, there were a couple of bugs. If your game was crashing when watching a video on Android, there’s an update that fixes it in Google Play (if you didn’t already get force updated). Also if you noticed your birds getting weaker when on a higher rank, that’s also now fixed.

If you were dropped to Wood League, please let our support know & they’ll do their very best to fix this for you.

rov.io/support

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this!!
    Beni

roviobeni
    @roviobeni

@angryjohnny Thanks for the info. Give us a second to look into this. I’ll get back to you soon.

roviobeni
    @roviobeni

@angryjohnny Could you send our support your Rovio Account e-mail, so that we can check it out? And if your could drop the ticket number here, so that we’ll find it. Would be very helpful! Thanks!

angryde
    @angryde

@roviobeni Thanks for your feedback, Ben. We appreciate you taking the time, honestly. You’re a brave man – especially right now!

You may want to check out some of the comments here: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/angry-birds-epic-bugs/page/110/

You may also want to check out Rovio CS response – Ellie was the name of the responding agent – to my ticket(s) linked to ID#1262063.

Over a month between submission/response, a lame excuse, and then a condescending brush off that blames me/the user – OR a totally 100% STABLE and proven platform – for Rovio’s numerous and sadly well evidenced bugs/glitches.

All to avoid what is – in all honestly – a paltry request for reimbursement/compensation.

Such a shame, honestly.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@roviobeni Done. Ticket #1283299.

angryde
    @angryde

@roviobeni I am one of the many, many nesters who’ve not been offered a single elite class.

roviobeni
    @roviobeni

@angryjohnny Thanks! We’ll look into this and get back to your ticket once we know more…

Suzy
    @suzyq

@roviobeni. I use an Amazon App for Epic, today it told me to update but it won’t. I contacted Amazon who told me to contact Rovio. I have now done that and have now got 2 tickets outstanding 1282850 for the App problem and 1283301 which was about false information on Wood League boards. As yet I have had no response.

The last time this happened was at Easter, I missed the competition and couldn’t play Epic at all for several weeks. I hope this isn’t going to happen again and i miss out on this new competition starting today.

roviobeni
    @roviobeni

@angryde We’re currently looking into the elite class offers. I’ll get back to you guys once we have some info.

roviobeni
    @roviobeni

@suzyq Hi there, Sorry about that! We’ve now submitted a new update to amazon. It can take a little while for it to show up to the store…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@roviobeni
    I’ve also got a pending ticket (#1282691) regarding my reset to Wood.

EDIT: Also, while you’re here…
    Many fellow nesters got frustrated and quit the game because the level cap raise made their L52 set items enchanted to the maximum pretty much obsolete. Are you guys planning to introduce something like an upgrade feature, like paying some enchantment shards to keep the items at the highest level? Or at least increase the amount of shards we get back for scrapping the items? I once scrapped a set item enchanted to rank 3 and got only two shards back while I put six into it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@roviobeni I JUST replied to an email sent by someone named “Pekka” and no that account is for my sister, not mine and it’s not “random237”, rather “radam237”.

However, I play on a different account. I am NOT getting ANY offer let alone one or two. Also, my ticket number is 1282883.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

My god, what is happening with this game? Everything is falling apart now…

Suzy
    @suzyq

@roviobeni thank you so much for your quick reply. I’m wondering what a “little while means” are we talking hours, days or weeks? Am I going to miss another competition again?

At the moment I can’t play Epic at all :(

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I have 5 Elite Class offers: Paladin, Skulkers, ThunderBird, Bard, SeaDog. Every for 90 LC. One of my freinds told me that he had 30% time limited discount on Elite Paladin. So these discounts are random for players or what?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@keenymcc Well at least you have all of them as offers and very few players have been lucky that way. Some players here have only some classes and then there are those bottom of the luck barrel which includes me, @angryde and two other people. We are so lucky that our luck surpasses these offers.

Anonymous

Hi @roviobeni
    I’m a victim of the wood league demotion bug. No response to my ticket yet. Anything you can do to help would be much appreciated. #1282619.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer Yeah I know :) I read all messages in this topic few minutes ago :) I think that u dont need to be angry or sad, Rovio will fix this and u will get the chance to buy them too, maybe with some better prices ;)

Jeremlloyd
    @jeremlloyd

Hi @roviobeni,

I got also demoted to Wood league for unknown reasons. Here’s my ticket number: #1282718

Thanks!

Alugia
    @alugia

@datguygamer in the previous update, rovio increased the price of paladin to 130 LC

And why… Now i have to get new items

And, i am not really intrested in any of the upgrades (except for bard, but i dont have bard because of the price, and rovio raised to to 130 LC

They increased the leval cap (really) increased the masterey cap(only have 3 10s), but they did not add new potions

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Dont buy those Elite Classes, wait for this as I did :) I purchsed all five with this discount right now ;) https://i.nahraj.to/f/1suz.jpg

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

No matter what happens, I just can’t get this offer. Notice that yellow button for offers that shows 12:34:56? In my game after reopening, it shows for a second and then disappears. Why is this happening to me? @roviobeni Are you guys working on it or what?

@angryde
    How about your side? Did you get something?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.3 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.