Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,726 through 2,750 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Good news for me as well – I’m able to collect Snoutlings again.
    I can’t confirm any problem with EXP stars, even after restarting the app.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

I can confirm the bug with XP stars. I used some of my XP potions to level up quicker. I was about 828 XP from level 51. I exited the app to eat breakfast and when I started it again I needed more than 1,800 XP stars to level up.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Maybe it’s another OS-exclusive problem? ‘Cause I really don’t have any trouble right now and I’m on iOS.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I am playing on Android and I have not encountered the problem with loosing XP. However from the description it seems like it is an saving issue, as in the game does not properly save when you finish a battle. I quick fix for this (if that is the case) is to just go to the nest in the game and then back to the worldmap again right before you quit the game. That should save the progress.

Midnight Mountain
    @cathedral

my game crashed 8 times and then i decided to stop for today cause i don’t want to lose my hair anymore… it is a shame that every event/patch has to come with bugs and any of those nonsense.
    rovio, chimera, listen: i’m not a programmer, i don’t know anything about doing a videogame, i just play them… so WHAT’S YOUR EXCUSE!?… i would gladly apologize if you could fix this mess.

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

Game just crashed after the battle when I pressed arrow to get back to main view-lost 500 xp because autosave is a joke.
    This game officially turned into garbage…
    Shame on you rovio…

crater
    @crater

This is the second time this year that the update has failed for me. I have a Kindle Fire and when I attempt to play the game it directs me to the app store where I’m supposed to press the “Open” button for the update, but it fails to do anything after I press it. The last time this happened I had a back and forth email exchange with them that ultimately went nowhere. Then one day that game automatically updated on its own. Hopefully it’ll do that again quicker than the approximately month long wait I had the last time this happened to me.

mcmellll
    @mcmellll

Finally updated this afternoon. When I went to the egg, i was given the opportunity to update a few classes to “elite” status. I only had enough gc for one, so I chose paladin, however, when I updated him, it took away the elite knight that I earned from the Easter event- he’s just back to being the regular knight. Anyone else experience this?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@mcmellll After you have bought a Premium Elite upgrade a tutorial should be shown on how to change from regular to elite class. The class that are used in the tutorial is Knight so if you have the Elite Knight it will semi-auto change it to regular class. However you should be able to change it back by choseing Knight and then press the “switch” button I’m the lower right corner.

That doesn’t work for you?

mcmellll
    @mcmellll

@angryjohnny you are correct. I am a idiot! I’ve never noticed you could switch them back. Thank you.

Nothing to see here..

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@mcmellll Glad it worked :-)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@crater I am very happy to tell you that Amazon I have just updated Epic so we can now play. It was just done in the last hour.

Dancer
    @demaurerfire

Epic stuck in endless loop telling me I need to update, then it goes to store and won’t open. Every time Rovio updates the game won’t work on a kindle. Very frustrating

Un4gvEr
    @un4giver

I have the same problem as Midnight Mountain. After I log into the game, maybe a minute later, it crashes and I can’t play. This is after the last update, before that it was fine. If someone has an answer for that problem please share it. Thanks a lot!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@demaurerfire I have a KindleHDX and was having the same problem as you until this morning. Amazon have now released another update dated 2 June. I was lucky and successfully downloaded it this morning without any problem. If you have the help button on your Kindle where you can talk to an Amazon apps advisor do that first. If they can’t help you will need to go to the Rovio Support page and put in for a support ticket.

Mistycom
    @mistycom

I have the same problem like you and any chance to get promotion because top players have 19k points.

Nemesis
    @evil212

Hi bro
    How can i buy the new premium elite? Because everytime i enter the shop to buy them, i have nothing to buy!! I mean the new ones (ThunderBird, Seadog, Palladin,…etc)

I really wanna get them but I don’t know how,please help

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@evil212
    Go to any level you want and clear it with the Premium class you want the Elite upgrade for. That will unlock it. ;)
    However, if those classes are at mastery rank 15, there’s no possibility…

Nemesis
    @evil212

unfortunately all my classes are level 15 already :(
    If I knew this, I would not have upgraded them to 15
    No other way dear??

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@evil212
    Yuck! Unfortunately there is no other way I’d know of… Leave a support ticket at Rovio and see what they say.

(Hey @datguygamer there’s the partner you’ve been looking for.)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I have already sent them a support ticket but Pekka who was assigned to my ticket stopped responding yesterday. All I know is that my ticket is open but nothing is confirmed from the other side. I know that Rovio acknowledges the bug and has posted the solution but since it won’t work for the two of us (yeah, one more club member), the only other thing is to wait and if I’m not mistaken, this won’t be fixed until a new version is released which means I don’t get to buy any of the Elite upgrades. Supposedly Rovio is trying to fix it but is it that problem of a bug to fix?

Never have I been so frustrated over a game that I wanted to quit playing.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Yeah but the more people the better.

I don’t know what’s going on but, I guess the code for the game is either THIS complicated, or Rovio has set the priority to “low”.

I feel your frustration man…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Well I am encountering Elite classes in the arena and they just pour H2S04 over my open wounds. If I had at least one of them, I wouldn’t be this salty but I got zero. Well, let’s see what the future holds.

Nemesis
    @evil212

Same here :(
    What a shame such critical bug is not getting fixed quickly by Rovio.
    Everyday I play arena battle, I see many people have all of them except my self :(

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,726 through 2,750 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.