Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • mastakilla
    @mastakilla

Updated to new version 1.0.1 as it stated “We addressed minor issues. Update now – it’s going to be Epic!” but still have the same problem and cannot play. Rovio still has not even viewed my report/email I sent 8 days ago. Status shows “This request is awaiting assignment to a support agent” which is pretty ridiculous since it’s been over a week and still hasn’t even been viewed. Is anyone else experiencing the problems above as I am? Does anyone have any possible solutions? I am willing to try anything as I am getting a bit aggravated with this problem and can’t get any contact from Rovio. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance,
    -Mastakilla

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@Mastakilla Rovio is working very hard on fixing several issues and receives hundreds of emails daily from all over the globe. Furthermore, the staff that works on Epic is far smaller than the other apps. But that’s why this was a soft-launch and not a global release, and any user who plays any app in a soft-launch assumes some inherent risk of bugs.

mastakilla
    @mastakilla

@AMslimfordy – Thank you for reply. I understand and agree for the most part with what you said however, when a game is rendered not playable, that is a major problem and in my opinion would take priority over most of these small bugs, minor issues, and cosmetic problem that people are experiencing. I guess I just have to take the back seat and wait it out until things are fixed or I might try taking a look into some of the files myself for fixing. Thanks again,
    -Mastakilla

Kkkt
    @kayviva

Keep saying “login failed please try again” in the login screen.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

This one is a probable omission in coding. The requirements of resources for fruit cake level 4 are same as level 3. Thought the pig cherries would come into play here as they have yet to be used. And no cherry drink (unless I missed it)

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@pigcrazy do you know what would happen with old poisons when you purchase new recipe? How does costs increase for cakes rank1 to rank 2, rank 2 to rank 3?

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

I didn’t make exact notes on resource change once upgrade was done to the potion but it seamed to lessen requirement of lesser valued resources and an increase in higher ones. Old potions were converted to new

panda
    @panda1985

bug on the last egg tower. won’t let me attack the final boss pig on the cloud or do anything.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Are you able to play any of the levels?

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

I recall an instance of going back and playing the desert castle tower(island down by the water) and it replayed the cut screen of egg being taken away. May be related so if able to replay that tower do so.

panda
    @panda1985

ye i can play all levels, even the first stage of the final egg stage. but once it goes into the second stage of the fight, i can highlight the boss like i am going to attack him but nothing happens.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Ah yes I remember this one. Where all 4 of you face the boss. That happened to me as well . Try hard reboot of your device and make sure no other apps are running . Plus check available memory on your device . I had some crashing and my bug list reported memory overflow. Game a bit of a resource pig lol no pun intended

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

It would seem that the set bonus reward for golden pistol and rock are reversed (gun/bullet combo steals the snoutlings )(rock/paper has huge multi attack)

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Replaying of pig prison level if you already have chuck can sometimes lock the game.

Chris
    @chriss

There are 2 achievement bugs:
    – I received the submarine achievement long before the submarine ever appeared
    – I unlocked the air ship but I did not get the aid ship achievement

Can anybody confirm?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@chriss Second one is already on the list, but I think I had the same issue with submarine thinking back. I’ll add it. Thanks

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@chriss I think the submarine achievement unlocked when the boat was obtained. Does that sound right?

panda
    @panda1985

i tried a hard reboot. memory is fine. still having the same problem. finish the first fight, small cut scene, then can’t do anything.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@panda1985 it is not bug. Do you remember what wizard said? “no bird can beat me!” Even when he has only 1 health left birds can’t beat him. Final attack have to be done from guard pig (somebody can tell if I am wrong).

panda
    @panda1985

but i can’t even attack him with any bird or pig. plus i can’t use the birds abilities on themselves. i can’t even access the potion menu.

Chris
    @chriss

@amslimfordy: yes, I think so

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@panda1985 Are you referring to Wiz Pig’s Castle and issues with the “Demonic Wiz Pig”? If so, I can shed a little light on this level.

Foremost, I’ve had some issues with either DWP not appearing at all and having to restart the program. I’ve also had issues where DWP appears, but no allies can make any movements. (The latter seems to happen when a bird is covered by the poisonous goo during the Wave-1-to-Wave-2 transition.) I will say, however, that restarting my iPad and having no other apps open seems to greatly reduce the frequency of these two issues.

Next, I think there’s a bug with DWP’s ability that makes him extremely difficult to defeat. According to the in-game description:

Consume Spirits
    Consumes all spirit allies. Heals 20 health per consumed spirit. Currently reviving spirits only grant 10% health.

I think the first statement should be “20%” instead of 20, but even still I think there might be a coding issue. I think I’ve seen DWP gain over 2400 health from 2 allies, and 2×20% of 4500 would only be 1800.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

I know I had to close game and replay a couple of times. Have at least 8 gig of open memory. What bird combo are you using? Try first attack with porky . From settings menu general under data and usage do you see anything in latest crash logs that might give me some indication of where to guide you. What platform you playing on.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@pigcrazy The game has never actually crashed on me, so there wouldn’t be any log.

I haven’t managed to defeat him yet. My attempted bird lineup is:
    • Red: Veteran Samurai
    • Matilda: Veteran Druid
    • Blues: Tricksters
    though I’m very open to alternatives.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Red bird to elite class with paladin hat as he heals other birds and huge damage rage attack and good because single enemy. (Make sure that wizzard has highest health over guards use chuck or other bird with chain weopon or rage attack could be wasted on gaurd bird) a list of available weopons and shields and availbe potion levels and I should be able to give a sequence of attack :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.