Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

• Have you noticed a bug, glitch, or problem in Angry Birds Epic? Let us know!

Please keep this thread related to bugs and glitches, and not your opinions on the app itself. We will be forwarding this thread to Rovio for their reference, so please be as specific as possible.

Android / Golden Pig Crashing Bug (v1.2.7)

If you are experiencing issues with Epic crashing when attempting to battle the Golden Pig, and if you use an Android 5.x device, please uninstall the “WebView” app on Android. We have reported this issue to Rovio for fixing, but this is a 100%-success-rate workaround for now. For more information, please see this thread.

NOT BUGS

• Red Key is not missing; it is located in Chronicle Caves.
    • Missing Birds is part of normal gameplay. Three birds are taken captive in Bamboo Forest, but keep playing and you’ll find them again!
    • Demonic Wizpig is not a glitch. He must be defeated by Prince Porky, as his passive ability states that “No bird can defeat him!”

Lastest Changes

[rp_updates type="history" edition="26" num=1]

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@AMslimfordy regarding the “Rovio Accounts buggy” it happened for me once, but after I restarted my progress it works fine now. Is it safer signing out from Rovio account now in case it happens again?

kyles123
    @kyles123

game not downloading, getting stuck on “loading audio container”. have iPad Air, version ios7.1. have tried powering off and on. Any suggestions..

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@bad-piggies-2 However you’re playing, you should probably keep playing that way.

@kyles123
    The game seems to hang on “Loading Audio Container” but it should download just fine given a minute or so.

kyles123
    @kyles123

thanks got as far as “loading game texts”… I think 5 minutes of waiting means there is some kind of issue…

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

Another bug similar to “Level name displaying code” bug, but now in levels as well.
    IMG_0316.PNG

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

Random enemies are actually a standard feature of RPGs, it’s not a bug in any way and should not be changed.

Chicadee
    @chicadee

A lot of us are unable to download the game – despite living in the early/soft launch countries. Rovio is now aware of the problem – i.e. freezing at loading games texts and is working on a fix for us.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

There might be bug with level Limestone lagoon 6. I watched You Tube video and it is different from one that I oppened. My opponent is Poseidon Pig totla health 32250! Unbeatable with my birds, while one I watched is common and easy.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@cosmo2503 So there might be some confusion by the YouTube author.

Limestone Lagoon Level 6 is the Vortex. Thusfar I have not been able to come anywhere close to beating it, so I’ve skipped it until later. Though, according to a personal conversation we had with one of the head Epic guys: “Some levels are impossible to 3-star, some impossible to beat, unless you go back, tweak your characters, then play them again.” However, I believe the idea of “impossible to beat” means it’s a non-sequential level — as in, you’ll always have a beatable path, just one path may be blocked. I think LL-6 fits the bill?

The YouTube author may have mistakenly labelled Shipwreck Reef as LL-6. That’s my best guess.

trishohara
    @trishohara

It crashs sometimes after completing a level, the level then does not count as completed.
    My full chili just disappeared in egg 2 level when I wanted to use it.

mastakilla
    @mastakilla

I have experienced all of the above bugs/problems on my iPad 4 running iOS 7.0.4. I have acquired the airship but it does not show I have it in “my area” as I see my current “friends” in the game have. I have recently completed the game and acquired all 3 keys. After acquiring the red key, I proceeded to open some red key doors. I played a few levels but after going through the red door on the East side of the map, one of the shops there is glitched with the timer that is only seen in the Mighty Eagle Dojo. It shows up and does not even count down although when I try to purchase the quick change, it still takes money away from me but I do not receive anything. Also I am now stuck when I go to any level on the map as well as “my area”. I can change birds and utilize everything in “my area” but when I click the proceed or back button it does nothing. The game is NOT frozen as I can utilize everything within the screen, I just cannot play, proceed, or back out and I am forced to exit the game. I have tried deleting the game and reinstalling with my Documents folder saved to replace after reinstall but still have the same problem. I also tried deleting/reinstalling and logging into my Rovio account, but again still having the same problems. So as of right now I am unable to play the game at all. I reported all of this info/bugs/problems to Rovio about 3 days ago but they still have not even got an agent/associate to look at the issues according to the report status. If anyone has any insight as to a fix, I am all for giving anything a try as I would love to continue playing for the last hat I need and any other goodies as well as 3 staring my levels! Hope this helps in some way of getting these problems/bugs/issues solved. Thank you for your time,
    -Mastakilla

drolan
    @drolan

Ever since I tried linking my Rovio account , this game is not working. It’s stuck at the logging in screen.

I just closed and reopened multiple times and now it says balancing data download failed please restart app. Game will start but Iap blank

EDIT was just able to properly link everything and now I’ve been restarted back to the beginning since I properly linked my account :/

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@drolan The Rovio Account bug is already listed.

Lancelot
    @lancelot

This game required network all the time. Can’t be played under offline mode, which means no fun on flight. Anyone else has same trouble?

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Request for friendship essance from piggy mccool does not work

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@Lancelot That’s not quite a bug, but perhaps something for the Wishlist.

@Pigcrazy
    I don’t think it’s supposed to. Piggy McCool is not really a “friend”, but a computer character installed so that all players will have opportunities to advance through most aspects if the game without connecting to Facebook.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Just logical that as a “friend” that allows use of pig machine it should be programmed to give response to request. So yes one for the wish list.

AngryBirdsSpaceMaster
    @spacemaster

I’ve seen two instances of the code displaying where actual text should be. Once on a Pirate’s title card name (similarly to what @bad-piggies-2 reported) and once in the place where a character’s attack was explained (code was shown where the number of turn should have been). None effect gameplay or even whether you’re able to tell what it’s trying to say. It’s just a harmless bug that should be worked out.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Ok I just had 600 instead of 300 gold coins taken for a master bird level . ARG how do I get those back?

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Using a friends bird in battle is supposed to grant both of us an essance credit but none given with two different battles

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

This one is situational. There are occations when launching a chilli rage attack with (chuck) yellow bird when one of the other birds is in a stunned state it can stall the level and you have to start over. Usually happens when randomly generated first attacking bird is the one that was stunned.

teogeo
    @teogeo

+1 on the last bug reported by @pigcrazy. Stunt deadlocks have happened to me twice so far.
    Once with my own character being stunt while wizard was doing its rage attack.
    The other was while I was facing two pigs, one normal and one undead. The undead was waiting to be revived while the other was stunt which resulted again in a deadlock.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

So thank you to whoever fixed the coin bug as my missing gold coins just re-appeared :)

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

Noticed a somewhat frustrating bug. If you kill pigs in quick succession – *not* simultaneously, i.e. killing 2 at once with one of Chuck’s multi-target attacks – the rewards for the second kill DO NOT add to your totals correctly. I know this is bugged for Snoutlings (silver coins) because you can actually see that number, but I’m guessing it’s bugged for experience as well.

So if you’re farming Snoutlings or XP, you have to be careful not to launch your attacks too quickly, or you’ll miss out.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

Eh, after further observation, I’ve concluded that I wasn’t observing closely enough before. If you kill a pig while the Snoutling counter is on the screen, it immediately adds the rewards from that pig to the counter, instead of waiting for the animation of the coins flying up to it. This made it seem like it was only adding the coins from the first pig killed and ignoring the second.

It wasn’t until I killed a minor pig first (only gave 1 coin) and then a big pig second (gave 4 coins) and the counter increased by 5 that I realized what was going on.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.