Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 3,126 through 3,150 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Jenn
    @jennt

Heyyyy, @allan-rene-steentoft-kjeldgaard, I was on the opposing Blues team! I noticed that I could compete when they were resting. I discovered this quite by accident. Instead of engaging a fight from the map, I found that the fight button was active from the event screen when they were resting on the map. I figured it out when, after finishing a fight, they were resting for 30 more seconds on the map. I knew that couldn’t be right, so this last time they were resting right before the end of the event, I went to the event screen and, sure enough, the fight button worked.

Allan Renè Steentoft Kjeldgaard
    @allan-rene-steentoft-kjeldgaard

Hey @jennt. Wow okay, well good to know this. Im glad i didnt directly accuse anyone of cheating ?. Thanks for replying.

burbman
    @burbman

On iPhone 6s – I cannot tap the “ask friends for FE” button on friend screen, game just goes to nest of friend who is hidden below the button. I now have to go to mail, and respond to messages until there are less than six remaining before button activates.

Leung Wai Hoong
    @leung-wai-hoong

Can someone enlighten me, I noticed that when fighting arena battles, when my birds are KO, they seem to recover 1 and sometimes even 2 turns slower than the opponents (and this is during the absence of the Esquire banner or chuck’s set). For example, first my Chuck were KO, then during my turn I KO the opposing Bomb, but after 2 turns the opposing Bomb got revived before my Chuck (i.e. Bomb got revived after 2 turns without the Pig Esquire), and occasionally Chuck got revived after 1 more turn (for a total of 4 turns). In such cases, I usually lose the battle.

Is it a known bug, a specifically-me bug, or just a feature that adds to the uncertainty of the game? Given that it only occurs about a third to half of the time, it is not feasible to take photo snapshots of the battle, and videoing this is also impossible.

Anonymous

@leung-wai-hoong
    It sounds like you’re describing what happens when your birds get KO’ed “during your turn.” This happens when they get KO’ed by effects like Rogues’ Cupcake Trap, Rainbird’s Acid Rain, Druid’s Thorny Vine, or Matilda’s Nightmare set effect.

Leung Wai Hoong
    @leung-wai-hoong

@poptimus so you mean that if I got KO’ed during my turn, I will have to wait 3 more turns i.e. the 4th turn before they are revived?

Anonymous

@leung-wai-hoong
    Yes, that’s right.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@leung-wai-hoong That also applies if you get KO’d by attacking a banner with thorns or spikes or KO’ing an opponent with retaliate or a Blues equipped with the hunter’s horn set.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

Has anyone else noticed that the game consistently hangs in an unusual manner if you play the level in Red Giant Valley beyond the friendship gate that has magic water as the reward (I think it’s RGV level 4, but it’s the one right by the water, second one after the gate)? When I play that level, and then try to move my flock to a different level outside the RGV, the game shows the birds bouncing rapidly up and down on the flag for RGV level 4. But they never leave the flag and just sit there bouncing. The game still works, and if I enter the nest or arena, then go back to the island the flock will now be at the level I tried to go to before.

It’s not a serious bug, just annoying, and I’m not sure if it’s specific to my device.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@jamairoqui that happens to me as well

Timber
    @timber

For the last two days my daily calendar requires that I watch a video first and it has reset itself to April 1st. I can not click on April 22 or 23. This is the first time in two years I have missed days on the calendar.

Joey
    @joeyba

I bought for 3375 fruit cake rank 4 and it’s still in professor’s lab!! Whuuuut the hell

Leung Wai Hoong
    @leung-wai-hoong

For the past 2 days, I used the free roll in the areana GPM and got Red Cloth/Pennant/Patches. As I am advancing in level, the rolled Red Cloth/Pennant/Patch got me a stat that is currently higher than my Set item, but when I got into the Flags screen, the stats for the Red Cloth/Pennant/Patch got smaller.

For example, I rolled a L77 Red Patch with health 17160 (vs my Sky Cloak which is 13613), but at the Flags screen, the Red Patch become 13200, which is lower than my Sky Cloak (its health remain the same at 13613).

Before I send a ticket, I wanna check if anyone else have the same issue as me?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@leung-wai-hoong that’s happening to me as well

Leung Wai Hoong
    @leung-wai-hoong

@sam-spargo I have sent a ticket to them a week ago, but have yet to get a reply from them.

Yenzy Hebron
    @yenzy-hebron

There’s a bug on the Workshops (two workshops so far) (the shops for the blueprints):
    This happened to me twice already. When I got to these two workshops, the one on Winter Wonderland and the one just after the Islands in the Sky wave battle level, after opening the buy “interface”, I found out that 2 blueprints (per workshop) are already sold out while I just got there and I didn’t buy anything, I still can buy the non-sold-out one though. I just want those items so badly. Apparently I’m not alone:(https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/reply/174272). Please help out!

Yenzy Hebron
    @yenzy-hebron

Here are some screen caps of the bugs:

ABE Report 1.PNG

ABE Report 2.PNG

ABE Report 3.PNG

meekmeek
    @meekmeek

I have finished the level Angry Birds Epic Old Nesting Barrows Level 4 to get the sword.
    But once the level finished the app crashed on my iPhone 5S. So I restarted the application and now I have a cinematic showing the sword (only the sword, no birds) and nothing more happens. The cinematic keeps showing the sword (with sparking stars) but no birds is displayed (as we can see when googling this on the Net).

Hope you have a solution to get round this because I do not like the idea to start all again, just because of this. For the moment, I cannot play anymore!!!

Herman F Grimm
    @herman-f-grimm

Because todays release was hanging on startup, I tried uninstalling and then re-installing.  Now when I try to open AB Epic it gives this Error: Failed to extract resources needed by Il2CPP.

I am unsure of the first two letters as they look almost identical… just two vertical lines without any hats or feet, however the first vertical line seems a pixel or two shorter and a pixel wider.  Maybe it is I12CPP?

Now uninstalling and re-installing always results in the same symptom  :-(

Suzy
    @suzyq

@herman-f-grimm

Hope this helps.

I’m Seeing An Error Message “Failed To Extract Resources Needed By II2CPP”. What’s Up With That?
    This is a device storage space issue. If your game is connected to a Rovio Account, please complete the following steps to fix the issue:

– Re-install the game to your device’s internal storage space
    – Clear the app cache (device settings > application manager > Epic > storage > clear cache)
    – Make sure that there’s at least 1 GB of free storage space on your device

If your game is not connected to a Rovio Account, please don’t re-install Epic as that would erase your game progress. In this case, you could try the above but just without re-installing, i.e. clearing the cache as advised above, and clearing some space from the storage so that there is at least 1 GB free space.

Kornilia
    @kornilia

FIDELITY CARDS/GOLDEN DAILY PIG

I am a new player and I only have one fidelity card. Since some weeks ago, the golden pig appears too late each day. It always takes more than 24 hours to see it in the map. Impossible to catch it 7 days in a row. I also miss the message announcing it… Is this the end of fidelity cards?

Mistycom
    @mistycom

Since yesterday when I want see any bonus film my game shout down and I couldn’t gain any bonuses like double points.

Ryan de Bruin
    @ryan-de-bruin

Since the 2.1.5 update the screen freezes at Loading balancing… any got any solutions?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@ryan-de-bruin

If you a Rovio account account you can uninstall and then reinstall. I had the same problem with the last update and had to do it twice.

If you haven’t got an account and uninstall you will lose your progress so you should contact Rovio Support.

Ryan de Bruin
    @ryan-de-bruin

How do I know if I connected my account to it or if I even have an account?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 3,126 through 3,150 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.