7 years, 6 months ago
Well this will not go over well with many people:
What’s New in Version 1.4.3
– NEW WORLD BOSS EVENT – team up and defeat the Tinker Titan to win Matilda’s Elite Cleric!
– TWO EPIC YEARS – celebrate the second birthday of Angry Birds Epic with an exclusive campaign and unlock Bomb’s Elite Pirate!
– INCREASED LEVEL CAP – boost your team to level 60!
– ADDITIONAL MASTERY RANKS – master your birds up to rank 15!
– MORE ELITE CLASSES – upgrades for your favorite premium classes are now available. Watch out for a special introduction rate!
– BUGFIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
I for one is now glad I didn’t enchant my set items to more than max level 2.
This is a joke ? Level max to 60 ? So all items level 52 AND enchanted are now obsolete ?
Rovio is just kidding us !!!!!!!!!!!!!Napoleongl@napoleongl
Let’s hope they cleared out all the accounts with 50k lucky coins and got rid of all ways to cheat so that we won’t see a mass of teams that are 60/15 the first thing we see in the arena.
Probability of that being the case… Less than 1%…
I also noticed that the hitpoints meter for birds and pigs is now divided with vertical lines. Probably so you can better see how much HP is left.
I always played on iOS with Rovio account.
If now I would play on Bluestack, Rovio account sync my progress ?
Is it just me or have Epic started to crash ALL THE TIME now after the update?David@davidt18
Is it just me or since the update it takes forever to go to your camp from the main screen, the news for events is empty and can’t can’t select a level to play. BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS my butt they added more bugs than fixed them.
Please tell the programmers to FIX BUGS not introduce new ones thanks.
Some news :
– Rank 13 need 32k Mastery, NOT 50k
– New set item for Red : Maelstrom
– I fall in Wood League. Am I alone ?RedYoshi45@smwforever45
I’m excited… But I’m pretty sure others are not, considering the mastery upgrade to 15 and the increased level cap of 60 :P For me it means more grinding. Yay!
Also we all thought Cheater would be the final set… Seems 50 is not a number round enough for Rovio :P
Something else I noticed:
Increasing your level from 50 to 51 takes only 3,250 stars, not 4,000 stars like it took from 49 to 50 before the update.Green Whacker@dragonofheart73
Level increases but no new addition to the gaming area. SRC is getting boring so may not be motivated to finish this now.
Am I the only one to think that Rovio laughs at us ?
The enchant of set items becomes a swindle with this new level 60 !RedYoshi45@smwforever45
I hope Premium class upgrades can be obtained in events. I don’t wanna pay EVEN MORE LC’s…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.