Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.3 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.3 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 274 total)
  • Replies
  • John Junniper
    @john-junniper

game is unplayable for me too right now. It crashes almost everytime i try to do something.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I got a response on the support ticket I opened at Rovio Support about the crashes:

Hello there,

and thanks for contacting us!

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with Epic. Indeed, the update suffers from certain problems which may cause the game to crash on Android devices. We have built a hotfix version which will be released today (GMT). Once the update is out, please update the game and it should solve this crashing issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Best regards,

Pekka
    Rovio Support Team

David
    @davidt18

Any one else notice with this update every time you play a level and get some stars to lvl up and then close the game, the next time you open you have more to get than before. Example I was like 1730 stars until lvl 51 then I closed the game. Opened it again was up to 2040. The number aren’t exact but I am sure you all get the point. Its like they don’t want us to lvl up.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Got an ingame note an hour back that epic needs to restart to stay epic… Apparently that meant I need to restart to be thrown back to wood league… WTF Rovio?!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I too have been thrown back to Wood after getting the same message as @napoleongl.

Also, my new league is empty again.

I’m gonna send Rovio a ticket.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@napoleongl @smwforever45 Did you get the update that was just released on Google Play (if you play on Android)?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@smwforever45

I hadn’t make link between this message and my return in Wood league, but now I’m not only one with this issue :(

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Ticket sent to rovio and playing on iOS where the is no update available.

@smwforever45
    @angryjohnny

metztli013
    @metztli013

Seems like since I updated, when I click to watch a video for a GPM spin, the game crashes. Anyone else having that issue?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@metztli013
    Before or after you got the “Epic needs to restart” message (if you did get it)?
    For me, I watched the ads BEFORE that message and everything was fine.

@angryjohnny

I’m on iOS.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@metztli013 Yes, there was an issue with the game crashing if it failed to load an ad. An update was just released on Google Play so update the game again and see if it helps.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow @smwforever45 @pointless @angryjohnny

Mastery 15.png

It takes 49,500 Mastery from M14 to M15 but attention to anyone grinding for Mastery or paying for it:
    There is currently a nasty bug that makes your birds weaker after ranking up. Just like @traneric said, my Princess was the first one to rank up and it actually made it weaker. I was getting murdered by M12 birds in the arena and it was only then that I noticed that my Princess was weaker at M14 than my Chuck at M12. Do not rank up now or you’ll be severely underpowered in the arena or the upcoming events. Even in the arena, you can somehow survive as you’ll be at least matched against lower powered opponents but in the event, the pigs will overwhelm. As it currently stands, my Matilda with her Princess class gets knocked out in 1 hit by any pig and I just wasted my Snoutlings and LCs, gah. Be warned..I haven’t stopped grinding but I will stop just when it’s about to rank up to save myself trouble when this bug gets fixed. Again, be warned.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Another bug.

Ever since that message, I do not receive ANY Snoutlings anymore. Like, they still drop from enemies, but they don’t increase my Snoutling count.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Thanks.
    So it’s now:
    50,000 from 10 to 11
    50,000 from 11 to 12
    32,500 from 12 to 13
    49,500 from 14 to 15
    Does not really make sense to me but ok.
    How much mastery from 13 to 14, though?
    I’ll need to know to update my mastery Excel file.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@smwforever45
    We are not going to complain to have less mastery to be obtained.

@datguygamer

How did you progress so quickly ?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@grimmjow
    Yeah but why not decrease the span between previous mastery ranks in return? They did that with the EXP levels a while ago, where they reduced the stars needed from 4,000 per rank to 2,000 per rank for levels <30, and to 3,000 per rank for levels <40.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow I used about 1100 LCs, tons of Snoutlings (lost count but I am at 44K now) and a hard 18+ hrs of grinding session at Star Reef Castle. Man, I need some sleep. However, as I said, be patient and don’t rank up your Mastery. You’ll be much better that way. I may have been one of the first people to rank up but I got no profit out of that.

@smwforever45
    Oh, I guess I forgot about that: 40,500 from M13 to M14.
    I guess they decided to drop some amount of mastery needed since they increased the Mastery cap to make it a little easier on us.

burbman
    @burbman

I got the must restart message this morning and was sent back to wood league with zero points in a league of players with three days worth of points. Guess I will not be advancing this week.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Ok!

@burbman

My Wood league is completely empty… Dang.

BTW, has anyone tried out whether rank-ups below M12 cause the base health and attack to decrease too? Just curious if it only applies to the new ranks or to the old ones too.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I haven’t had the crashing or the dropped to Wood League bugs but I experienced this bug and I hate it. All my hard work and currency was for nothing.

Ironic that going after more power ahead of anyone else instead made me weaker, I believe Rovio is aiming for a philosophical lesson here; Greed is bad.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Greed is bad.

Says Rovio. LOL

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer
    1100 LC ? But…. Why ???!!!
    Really 49.500 for rank 15 ? Or is 50k and you already buy 500 at dojo ? :p

@smwforever45

To lower the quantity of mastery for the previous ranks to obtain a progressive continuity has no interest for the players having already reached the rank 12 via them 50k.

They should have set up a global accumulation, with landings to reach ranks. So, by decreasing the lower ranks, the players having already reached the rank 12 by them 50k could recover mastery.

In brief, too much complicated for these idiots from Rovio …

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Lol, also sad that graugeist left the game.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@grimmjow
    Oui !
    And while we’re at it, collect mastery points on an invisible counter while you’re on your max level. Like they did with feathers in AB2. It can’t be that hard if they were able to code it into another game?

@datguygamer

Yeah. :( But maybe he’ll return sometime. I’m pretty sure he’ll still be around looking at posts at least. To see where the game is going, and if they make a flawless update maybe he’ll reconsider. Who knows.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@smwforever45
    Lol, you speak french now ^^
    Yes, exactly like AB2. It’s not hard, but Rovio isn’t intelligent…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.3 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.