Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@jackky886 @poodlescoot @redsoxfred

Since you guys seem to be kinda stuck in Southern Sea, can I ask you a question about a different bug? If you check your GameCenter achievements, have you earned the “Submarine” achievement? I think it’s called “Dive Like A Fish”.

Thanks for the help!

jackky886
    @jackky886

I got that achievement but not for “Meet Jay, Jake & Jim” and “Royal Keys”.

poodlescoot
    @poodlescoot

I do have the dive like a fish

poodlescoot
    @poodlescoot

thx!

redsoxfred
    @redsoxfred

@james.dale.733

did you want my save file ?

Shining Salmon
    @shining-salmon

Guys, my Angry Birds Epic loaded on (audio container) for a while, too. and then it just freezes and says… wait I’m seeing it… Download failed Trying to continue. Then it just skips the audio container and i have to play with no sound. I just know I have an iPad Air and nothing else. Help?

jackky886
    @jackky886

@AMslimfordy Today I try to play Southern Sea 3 again but this time it has only one small pig enemy. When I kill him, it show that I got both yellow key and blue bird so I can go further more area now. :)

Everyone who stuck in the southern sea 3 bug, try to enter this stage again.

Simply
    @simply

Found a bug…

After finishing the story line & the caves I went back to the wiz pig castle to get 3 stars. Couldn’t kill demonic wiz pig. His health stays at 1 HP left and won’t take anymore damage.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@Simply The final blow must be delivered by Prince Porky. No bird can knock out Demonic Wizpig.

Simply
    @simply

Tried that, porky couldn’t even kill him.

Asen_77
    @asen

I have a problem after applying update to 1.0.2. When I start the game I reached the login on the first screen and game just stop. Staying red line with sign – Failed to Login please try again. Did anyone have the same problem with the new version?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Has anyone else encountered this? Use Paladin Red and whoever else and enter a level that features a “Mimick”-capable pig. The best reference is any Cave 4 level. If the most-injured ally is under the “Mimick” influence and Red knocks out the last opponent of a given wave, the game will freeze. I suppose it’s trying to add health to a nonexistent pig.

@Simply
    I managed to replay the Wizpig level just fine.

Sup
    @chuchiay

Has anyone has this problem before? I was able to get free roll from mc-piggy/Facebook friends and send essence to each other. After I choose to create a Rovio account and sync it, I don’t get any free rolls from mc-piggy/Facebook anymore. I can’t receive essence and send either. I tried delete/reinstall the game and it doesn’t help. Does anyone has clue on this?

autumnrrr
    @autumnrrr

After updating to the most recent version my game is now stuck on logging in screen. Sometimes if I leave it open for 10-15 minutes it will pass this and go to the loading audio screen and stop there. It won’t load passed that.
    I’m lvl 21 and don’t want to start over again. Is there a way to fix this? I backed up my phone to an old version but it didn’t fix the problem. I’ve backed up 4 times now and nothing works.

trishohara
    @trishohara

Is it save now to level up to 41? Or should one better stay at 40?

VitorAknot
    @aknot

@trishohara you can play the game, the bug is corrected. Be advised that level 41 is actually the highest level of the game.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@VitorAknot It is not confirmed that level 41 is a cap. It might be an inherent issue with the initial bug fix, but not relevant to never-bugged users.

VitorAknot
    @aknot

@amslimfordyRovio as answer me that for now level 41 is the highest in the game. Of course there will be upgrades in the future. I reach level 41 a week ago and completed all caves yesterday, I want more hehehe!

Furterbrown
    @furterbrown

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this.

I have attempted Star Reef Castle a few times and have got to the big guy at the end and manged to hit him a few times. But now when I get to the last wave it kind of freezes. Nothing works, can’t heal myself or hit him.

Any ideas? Have latest version and restated it as well.

trishohara
    @trishohara

there is a bug with the leech effect.
    In today’s dungeon in wave 2 there is Necromancer. If he uses his leech effect on a bird, and the 3 turns were not over before he died, the level freezes at the beginning of wave 3 and one can only restart.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@trishohara I think the freeze occurs if, at the end of the wave/level, the infected bird is supposed to gain health.

I mentioned above: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/angry-birds-epic-bugs/page/7/#post-48555

trishohara
    @trishohara

I didn’t get the 3 gold coins for levelling up to 41. And it looks indeed like 41 is the last level. The bar is full but does not move anymore.

VitorAknot
    @aknot

According to Rovio informtion, for now, level 41 is the highest.

mikeydavis
    @mikeydavis

All my gold coins I had been saving up just disappeared today when I logged in. I’m not a happy camper.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@mikeydavis Contact Rovio support directly and provide all relevant information (device, OS version, if you were signed into Rovio Account or Facebook, etc.) They’ll likely get back to you within a few days.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.