Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Barleyologist
    @barleyologist

It seems you break the game once you reach level 41. I was at 40 and acquired enough for level 41 and broke the game at that point …. Can’t hit the fight button to fight levels, can’t hit back button to get out, can’t get in to your bird configuration screen, can’t do anything. I have Horton as far as possible in the game, available levels, and was building character and am now stuck with an unplayable Angry Birds Epic….. :(

hibobbye
    @hibobbye

This may have been posted before, but my all Facebook friends aren’t showing up. I only have 14 total friends on the account, 11 of whom play this game. Last night I did some levels in the cave and they all showed up, but this morning when I logged in only two of them appeared. Two more sent me essence later in the day and now they’re showing up on the list, but a majority of them still aren’t appearing.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Try restarting the app. Then go to your Nest and check “Messages”. I had been logged out of Facebook, but logging back in is no problem.

Barleyologist
    @barleyologist

@hibobbye

Having the same issue here, logging out of Facebook and logging back in does not resolve this… either.

hibobbye
    @hibobbye

I’ve tried restarting the app, logging out of Facebook, and logging out of the Rovio account, and it hasn’t resolved the problem. It shows that I’m connected to Facebook, but only users who have sent me messages (either asking for essence or giving essense) since this morning appear on the list.

Lancelot
    @lancelot

Same issue here. Can’t see the full list of my facebook friends.

Hoanganhminh
    @hoanganhminh

I found some bugs in v1.0.2!

1. Sometimes, after attacking, the bird will stay there, does nothing at all, you have to restart the level if you wanna continue.

2. If you defeat the Necromancer and other pigs then go to the next wave but your bird still have the “Leech” attack from the Necromancer, then in the new wave, your birds can’t attack.

3. I am logged in to Facebook but I cannot see or visit my friend.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@Hoanganhminh

1: Related to the Mimic/Energy Drain bug mentioned on the previous page: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/angry-birds-epic-bugs/page/7/#post-48555

2: ^Same^

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@pigcrazy @aknot v1.0.3 is now available. Could you check the “Level 41 cap” in this version? Thank you.

@jackky886
    @furterbrown v1.0.3 is now available. Could you check Southern Sea 3 to see if it works properly now? Thank you.

VitorAknot
    @aknot

Apparently nothing as changed on the level bar. Must play to see if we can proceed to level 42.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

“Leeching” bug still exists in v1.0.3.

“Counter” still seems buggy in v1.0.3.

“Cave 1 vs. 5” bug still partially exists. Cave 1 is named “Cave 1: Shaking Hall” but should be “Cave 1: Burning Plain”. Cave 5 is now named “Cave 1: Burning Plain” but should be “Cave 5: Shaking Hall”.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

There is an other strange bug in this update, when I go to my own camp it shows like I am at level 20, when I play any level it shows level 41. It is still impossible to level up to 42.

actigers
    @actigers

I updated to 1.0.3 last week. Since then, could not get the game to start. It is stuck at “loading audio into memory” then just quit. I’ve completed all levels and caves, so no point in restarting from scratch. I would love to reach the last achievement (Master) and wait for further development. Any helps?

FYI, I could not open a Rovio account before. Every time I tried that, the game just crashed. So no luck with reinstallation and sync with Rovio account. I’ve tried deleting the apps and restoring from PC. The fresh install works OK (but of course from zilch). As soon as I restored from the PC backup, the same problem occurs!

dchrist2
    @dchrist2

After a lot of saving gold coins I was finally able to purchase the Skulkers hat for the Blue Birds and was quite disappointed to discover that their support ability does not trigger when used on themselves.

One would assume that the +30% damage “harmful side effect” of their attack would be applied to all enemies when activated through the support ability but instead it only applies to the random enemy chosen.

Is this intentional? If so, it significantly weakens the usefulness of the hat…

Thanks,

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@dchrist2 Probably just a small bug. Will add it to the list. In all likelihood, you’re one of very few people who has that headgear.

Actually, with that in mind, would you be willing to upload a screenshot for us? If you go to your Nest, select Blues, and equip the Skulkers headgear and take a screenshot from that screen? (The benefit being that the birds are as large as possible on that screen.) Thanks if you can!

dchrist2
    @dchrist2

I can’t seem to get the image tags working but it’s at
    http://s9.photobucket.com/user/SweetMonkeyAction/media/photo.png.html

ZeBung
    @zebung

I don’t know if this is a bug, but all my scores in both Space and Rio have been deleted! Have to play EVERY SINGLE level over, especially when there is a daily challenge. Had to play Market Mayhem 1-3 to be able to try and improve my old score. Had it not been for ABN I would have no idea what score I had to begin with…

001weiping
    @001weiping

130 lucky coin was deducted instead of 65 when i buy golden anvil!! help!!

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

130 is the normal price @001weiping

Crush
    @tdmccall

I am no longer receiving the golden pig rolls from my friends, and none of my friends (about 20) seem to be able to roll my golden pig machine anymore.

RazzzleBird
    @rahulbanerjee86

@amslimfordy

I’m having an issue ever since I updated AB Epic to version 1.0.3. I can no longer load the game, it gets stuck at “loading audio into memory” and then quits to home screen.

Things I have already tried:
    – Restart the iPad and try starting the game again – no result
    – Delete the app and reinstall, at which point the game starts from scratch and works fine, but once I login to my Rovio account, the game freezes and exits to home screen, and the original problem continues
    – Try the game on 2 other devices (iPad mini and iPhone 5s), same issue on all devices

This leads me to believe that, rather than an issue with the game itself, there is some problem with my Rovio account, or the way the game tries to load my Rovio account.

To verify, I have created a second Rovio account and started the game from scratch, it works fine!!!

On my original account, I reached level 41 about 3 weeks ago.

Thanks for reading this long message, any help or advice in solving this issue is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Rahul

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@rahulbanerjee86 You’ll likely have to contact Rovio about potential issues with your Rovio Account. We won’t be able to access that kind of information.

Rollarman
    @rollarman

Just made a new account because I wanted to restart my progress in angry birds epic. It has been about a week since I started anew. It has been working fine until I loggedin with my new account to save my progress. Everything worked fine until I took a break for awhile. I opened up the game, it showed it was downloading the audio and etc. Until it got to the message it was downloading the “balancing”. There was message underneath it saying that the “balancing” download has failed and it told me to restart the game and try again later. After a couple more tries of getting the same message over and over again. I googled the problem and found this site. What has happned to the game?! Am I going to lose all my progress? I am currently lv 19 and I have spent hours playing eveyday. I don’t want to lose this all

Chalam
    @chalam

Hi,
    I have this bug since I added some new friends in FB, a few days ago.
    My friendlist in AGE in not loading up, it says “loading” instead of the name and photo of said friend.
    When I receive Friendship Essence in the message section, said friend appear in the Friend section but still, I can’t visit the profile. “Visiting players is currently not available. Please try again later” is the message.
    As a result, I can’t play the level which require a friend’s bird and it’s very frutrating. Nor can I roll the free golden pig from friends…
    Am I the only one with this problem?

Barleyologist
    @barleyologist

@Rollarman

If you are concerned about losing all your work, level 19, why did you ‘start over’? Someone that ‘starts over is not concerned a about there progress.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.