Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 3,026 through 3,050 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@halim-hanna No problem, you are welcome.

Titus Tan
    @titus-tan

I can’t find my rage chili even though I’ve made it to the cliffs

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@titus-tan
    Please check out the replies you got in the topic you created: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/no-rage-chili/

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

One reason why I signed up for FB was the free Lucky Coin you get when claiming your Calendar reward.

I just claimed mine for December 31st, but I got no Lucky Coin even though I was signed into FB! D:

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@smwforever45 that happened to me as well

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

I also noticed I didn’t noticed LC jumped after claiming reward. I thought this was just visual glitch but ofcource I didn’t remember previous LC balance so… couldn’t be sure.

Coach MP
    @coachmp

@ Red Yoshi. I’ve been having trouble with the facebook login as well. It fails every time I try it. Saw a youtube video of Zach Scott, he had the same problem. This is interesting though, in the current mini game thing, when i check the standings, they use my current facebook profile picture to show where I’m ranked… Not sure what to make of this current bug???

I also, can not ask for any friendship essence.

RizDub
    @rizdub

I haven’t been able to log in to Facebook for a while either. I can’t use non-pig friends in dungeons or caves, and I don’t get any bonus lucky coins in the daily calendar.

The other night I tried logging in to Facebook before logging in to my Rovio account, and at first it seemed to work – I got the lucky coin in the calendar – but none of my Facebook friends showed up. When I logged out of Facebook and immediately logged back in it didn’t work again.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@rizdub have you tried force closing and going back in?

RizDub
    @rizdub

@sam-spargo I might have, but I’m not sure. This problem has been happening for a LONG time though, so if I have I don’t think it helped.

crater
    @crater

I don’t know if this is a bug, but the only things I EVER get from the arena pig machine are Jeweled Apple’s, Pumpkin’s and Red Pennants. Seriously. It’s been months since I’ve gotten anything else.

I have thousands of Apple’s and Pumpkins (slight exaggeration, but not much of one) and a lot of Red Pennants. They are the only things that show up. Even when the rainbow bar is full and I’m “guaranteed” to get a set item, the only items I received were duplicate Apple’s and Pumpkins.

I read about all these items everyone else has and I see the teams I battle having these things too, but all I ever get is junk and now that the teams are stronger due to having these items I can’t ever seem to get, I’m getting destroyed in the arena and have almost no chance at completing the daily objectives.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@crater

95% of the time I’m getting the same items that you’re getting, so I can appreciate what you are going through if that all you get. I’ve had to do a lot of clearing out and now just delete them when they appear. When I do a set item I get it over and over again.

I did write to Rovio once and they said “I was unlucky”. After that things did improve but only very slightly.

Coach MP
    @coachmp

@rizdub I’m having the same problem. I used to be connected through facebook, but no longer. It always reads, “Facebook login failed.”

I went to rovio help page and read their suggestions. Did what you did. Uninstalled game. Re-installed. Didn’t sign into rovio account, immediately. Logged into facebook first, successfully. Then logged into rovio. All seemed to work. Except when i exited the game. Facebook login failed.

Now here’s the kicker. I’m going through the caves right now. And each one i’ve beat has my previous high score listed, next to my current facebook profile picture…??? Same thing in the tournaments. My icon is my current facebook profile picture. So it seems that my facebook is connected but i don’t get the extra lucky coins. How convenient…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@crater
    Sounds like me. :(
    The Nest GPM has been giving me junk for months. Only during a 3xRR or 5xRR do I ever get better items.

@coachmp
    @rizdub
    While I am sorry to hear that your FB connection doesn’t work at all right now, my only issue was the missing coin. I had all FB friends showing up and I could use them.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@crater its like that with both pig machines for me although occasionally I’ll get set items

OzYank
    @micferrell

Ditto for me as well! Also not getting set items even when golden pig machine is active. There are set items I’ve never even gotten in the years I’ve been playing and not sure if I ever will.
    And tired of getting Red banners and flags, jeweled this, diamond that AND have most to them be 1 or 2 stars most of the time!

And what’s with the enemy starting 80-90% of the time?! I used to get a 50-50 chance of starting the game, not any more!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@micferrell

I’m also having big problems with the coin toss again ?

lazycat
    @lazycat

Anybody had problems with the GPM videos? Every time I watched the video, on the right upper corner of the ad screen it says “buffering” then it’s dead. I have to restart the game. Then same thing happened again. This is not only for GPM but also the treasure check in the cave and when never you need to watch the video. I haven’t been able to roll the GPM for at least one week now. Please help. Thanks.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just tried to log into Epic and can’t due to loading balancing… problem. Anyone else having the same problem?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@suzyq its happening to me as well

Suzy
    @suzyq

@sam-spargo

Thanks for letting me know. I’ve just raised a ticket but of course as it’s Sunday it won’t get looked at until tomorrow. It’s really annoying as I was just logging in to secure my 2nd place in the event ?

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

OMG I can’t run Epic too! :O I’ll lose my diamond league and posibly 3 star in event if I won’t login ;(

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@suzyq @jacek-jedrzejowski it may be a server issue as I managed to get in 10 minutes ago and couldn’t access the arena or fight the kraken. Edit logged back in and was able to fight the kraken but got this screen when I tried to access arena

Screenshot_20170116-073532.png

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq @sam-spargo @jacek-jedrzejowski

Yep, me too.

Urgh… this is such a nightmare…

This latest bollocks-up from Rovio may result in my getting demoted to Platinum and only getting 1* in the current event…

Drat and damnation!

NOT happy.

:-/

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde @sam-spargo @jacek-jedrzejowski

Good news just managed to log in again and can access both the event and area.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 3,026 through 3,050 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.